"Eye Of The Tribal Flower" geocoin

DJ.J.ROCK

I just had my hands on the samples at Cache Addict's boot at GW7 and I have to say that the silver with blue translucent is AWESOME!!! The illusion of depth is incredible. That is one I will have to have. And all three no-enamel ones are fabulous too! Can't wait for the sale!!

CF30

WOW!!!really ?!?!,,, sweet!!! Im Glad you got to see them. I couldent Get a Good Photo of the Shiny Copper on Shiny Gold mabie you can contest to how shiny they are!!! How cool is that!! Thank you for your feedback cf30!!!

I just had my hands on the samples at Cache Addict's boot at GW7 and I have to say that the silver with blue translucent is AWESOME!!! The illusion of depth is incredible. That is one I will have to have. And all three no-enamel ones are fabulous too! Can't wait for the sale!!

CF30

WOW!!!really ?!?!,,, sweet!!! Im Glad you got to see them. I couldent Get a Good Photo of the Shiny Copper on Shiny Gold mabie you can contest to how shiny they are!!! How cool is that!! Thank you for your feedback cf30!!!

Oh, VERY shiny!!! :( You'd have to get a pretty oblique angle on those beauties to get any detail. Perhaps a trade can be worked out?

CF30

CF30

Oh, VERY shiny!!! :o You'd have to get a pretty oblique angle on those beauties to get any detail. Perhaps a trade can be worked out?

CF30

ahhh yes ,, that is my AE version trade/gift only the other four will be for sale, :(

I got to see these samples at GW also. These coins are stunning. You just look at them and say, "Wow!"

Great job!!!!

Thats great Im really happy you all are getting to see theese upclose and personal!!! I think when selling a coin thats the best way for you to decide if you like it,,,,, nothing like handeling the loot!!! :(

Any news on when these will be for sale?

Yes!! :laughing: No money up front Reservations will be this week thru cacheaddict.com :) for about 10 days long.

i dont think there will be any limits on the numbers so no one has to hurry up and wait for this sale :wub:

the only version you will not be able to buy is my "shiney version" copper on gold

thank you for asking!!!

Oh that lovely two toned one I saw at GWVII is not for sale? DJ, that is one good looking coin. Congrats!

Thanks for letting us know about the reservation this week, I don't want to miss out.

i do belive there will be another 2 tone for sale :D , but depending on sales i will have the shiney for trades and gifts! :D

Reservations Closing - June 25th, 2009

In Victorian times, certain flowers had specific meanings because the flower selection was limited and people used more symbols and gestures to communicate. Wisdom is portrayed by those who hold it and those who seek it. Eye of the Tribal Flower, was inspired by the lack of time that we spend seeking for those meanings and knowledge, and the lack of time we have in general. The beauty in a flower can be endless, almost like time stood still. But often to many times we just rush right by that beauty in our busy day and we never get to see it or learn from it. This coin is meant to be elegant, to bring beauty in to your life. The details and color are very deep and fine, and if you don't take a minute to gather the wisdom the coin has to offer in its beauty, well you just might miss something.

2ATF171-le-f.jpg2ATF171-le-b.jpg

2ATF171-g-f.jpg2ATF171-g-b.jpg

2ATF171-s-f.jpg2ATF171-s-b.jpg

2ATF171-ag-f.jpg2ATF171-ag-b.jpg

2ATF171-edge.jpg

• Size: 45mm x 3.5mm thick (1.75")
  • Editions: Gold, Silver, Antigue Gold, LE - Two-Tone (Nickel & Antique Copper), AE - Two-Tone (Gold & Copper)
  • Designed By: Jay MacDonald (DJ.J.Rock)
  • Trackable: www.geocaching.com
  • Icon: *If we reach 250 in sales, there will be a unique icon.

* Shipping & Handling to US & Canada - $3.99 for the first coin, $.50 each additional

($1.50/order more for international orders)

Reservations

Woohoo! Order placed! I really had a tough time deciding what to order!

Got mine reserved!

Just adding my "Amen" to the list here - WOW, just wonderful looking coins - all of them. Very well done.

My Set is reserved!!

It's been a wait, but we got ours reserved. :anicute:

Had no problem deciding what we wanted.............1 of each and a spare LE for one of the girls.

DJJ, these are wonderful to look at, can't wait to get one in hand. :)

Wow, oh Wow, I just ordered my bunch of flowers! They really turned out nice! :D:D:D:D:)

The only open question for me is: what do I have to do to get my fingers on the gold/copper AE version? :D

First Off I cant thank you enuff for supporting my design, so thank you. Cacheaddict did a superb job on making the coin come to life. These ARE Really nice looking coins, and What they mean is very special too.

Chur- i will have to wait till after the reservations are done, and then i will be making special arrangements for the AE's :) thank you all for your support!!!

Chur- i will have to wait till after the reservations are done, and then i will be making special arrangements for the AE's :( thank you all for your support!!!

Please keep me in mind for one too!

*waves hand* :) Me three, please! :D

CF30

i will do the best i can, i have a mail box full of trade offers, and will only be able to do some of them. Tengwars i dont have will help me decide,,lol :(

I wanted to let everyone know that there WILL be an Icon for this coin, thx to you all!!!

and to remind everyone that theese would make great gifts to that special someone in your life!!

I will be giving a few to my loved ones!! :) Still a few days left on the presales, get um while there hot off the press,,<< ive always wanted to say that!!! lol :)

Thank you all!!

Today I got a box of Eye Of The Tribal Flower AE's,, Id post a Pic because its my first box full of coins,, but we never had the money to buy a new camera after zariah threw ours in the pool.

also as some may know I reciently found out I have a narrowed artery in my brain, and will require much medical treatment,, , so with that said ,,,,before I go trading these, Im going to stick a few on e-bay to help pay for some bills and a new camera.

Things for me have been rough and I wanna thank everyone who has supported me and my coin designs to make this all possible, Also as a thank you I will be hosting a few cointests to give away some of them too.

If yould like to help me out come bid on a flower coin, Im not one to ask for help, but I could really use some right about now to make things go smoother. This forum has some of the best peps ive ever met and I just know things will get better. Thank you all for everything you have done here!!

Today I got a box of Eye Of The Tribal Flower AE's,, Id post a Pic because its my first box full of coins,, but we never had the money to buy a new camera after zariah threw ours in the pool.

also as some may know I reciently found out I have a narrowed artery in my brain, and will require much medical treatment,, , so with that said ,,,,before I go trading these, Im going to stick a few on e-bay to help pay for some bills and a new camera.

Things for me have been rough and I wanna thank everyone who has supported me and my coin designs to make this all possible, Also as a thank you I will be hosting a few cointests to give away some of them too.

If yould like to help me out come bid on a flower coin, Im not one to ask for help, but I could really use some right about now to make things go smoother. This forum has some of the best peps ive ever met and I just know things will get better. Thank you all for everything you have done here!!

Hey D.J. please post a link to your auction page so we can find it and support you. Like lots of others I've got my reservation in and can't wait to get this coin in my small collection. Thanks for a couple of very nice coins! Take care of yourself!!!! :D

Hey D.J. please post a link to your auction page so we can find it and support you. Like lots of others I've got my reservation in and can't wait to get this coin in my small collection. Thanks for a couple of very nice coins! Take care of yourself!!!! :D

thanks a bunch, I just finished the listing...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Eye-Of-The-Tribal-Flow...%3A9%7C294%3A50

thanks a bunch, I just finished the listing...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Eye-Of-The-Tribal-Flow...%3A9%7C294%3A50

thank you all for bidding on my coin