Zazth's Second Annual Easter Mission

zazth

Thought I would check back in one more time. It has been 2 weeks since Easter and I have still not received my incoming mission. I know that is was coming from within the US so I would think it would have arrived by now unless it is lost or just was not sent. So unless a miracle happens I will not be checking back in to this thread. I would be curious to know how many of us did not receive their incoming missions. Thank you Zazth for all your time and effort.

Still no package here, sender email before Easter but I haven't seen a post that it was actually mailed.

Hi Hi

That would be me :ph34r: due to a few family dramas It was another week before we had got to the Post office after our e-mail chat :D sorry fossillady :D It is on its way I would expect any day now. Apologies there was not a "posted" follow up e-mail.

Some would say Karma ;) but we have not received our Easter package yet, but that's not an issue I have waited 34 days in the past for packages and if it has been sent and it is longer than that please please please to my Easter buddy don't resend ! It might still turn up, our mail has been real screwy, and if it does not thats fine you did your part (got the idea I'm feeling guilty about holding up our package yet :o there was lost coins and all sorts happening so it was mostly out of our hands.)

We are all good this end.

Okay so I wasn't patience enough, if I had just waited ONE more day. My package arrived today and it was worth the wait. I received TWO coins off my want list and am very pleased with both, a 3rd anniversary GCC coin and 100 Find Coin and pin. I received the stangest looking animal I have seen turns out to be a Bilby, an Australian marsupial, which is actually really cute. and earth turtle pin and chocolate bilbies. Thanks you two for the nice package.

All three senders have been e-mailed that their packages are MIA. Two so far have e-mailed me back. I just e-mailed the third one this morning. Hopefully he will respond.

I am not sure if i am the one you emailed but i have not heard anything on my mission.

It is sad to see missions are not compleated.

I have backed other lost missions before to others and i hope the favor is returned if it is the case of mine being lost or not sent.

I hope the package is just stuck and it does show up.

I will be watching.

Thanks

When I got back from holidays this week. a lot of nice things were waiting for me in the mailbox :-))) One of them was a great Easter mission from JasonduLac!

164f821d-3bd4-4352-9f12-9ea4dff2f00b.jpg

Inside were a funny card, delicious Milka chocoalte eggs, a whole bag of jellybeans, a cute and furry pink hopping bunny (my cats loved him, thý've been 'hopping' after the unny all day ;-), and four beautiful coins: a Landharkz Gecko (likeeit very much, didn't have this color yet!), a bike awarenees coin (I was already planning to release a bike awareness coin and what better coin than this one!), and two cute micros (I like micros as they also fit in the smaller caches, and make small caches more funh to find :-)

http://img.geocaching.com/track/851ab54d-7...2b52b46d764.jpg

Jason, thank you so much for this fun easter mission :):lol: I was looking forward to finding it in the mailbox all the 22 hours from Australia to Amsterdam in the plane! And sorry it took me a few days before posting a response and photo (had to get over a jet lag, two exhausting first days at work and now also a flu :anitongue: )

I am sorry for the recepients who did not receive their missions. It looks like next year's mission will not be so open. I can only say I am greatly disappointed in the lack of care that was demonstrated by some participants. When taking on a mission it is your responsibility to make sure it gets put in the mail in a timely fashion, sent to the correct address, is mailed properly and in the proper packaging. Overall this year's mission went well. I only hope that everyone gets their mission's next year.

River Cacher & summerandnana, watch your mail boxes, there is a little something headed your way. It won't make up for your real senders not sending your missions but I hope it takes a little of the sting away.

Thanks sunsetmeadowlark.

I am not sure anything else will fit in the mail box with the things i sent summerandnanna. ;)

River Cacher & summerandnana, watch your mail boxes, there is a little something headed your way. It won't make up for your real senders not sending your missions but I hope it takes a little of the sting away.

Gee, that was really not necessary but very much appreciated. You know, what goes around comes around and I am sure you will be rewarded for your good deed. Thank you very much.

THANKS summerandnana for the WOWUNDERFUL Package.

I will get photos up later.

:grin:

OMG, as soon as I can stop laughing long enough to take some clear pictures I will post my photos too. My package was bursting at the seems, I am totally at a loss for words. Thank you sooooo much for all the goodies, stay tuned......................................

Wow, where to begin. First the Box

Bursting at the seems

CIMG3804-1.jpg

Then opened you can see it is just packed full of pretty things

CIMG3805-1.jpg

And the first thing I saw was this and then I started cracking up

CIMG3807-1.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality of my pics(my good camera is in North Carolina)

Got everything pulled out and took this picture of the chocolate monster by the name of Mackenzie sitting with the booty. Several of the candies have already been eaten by this point :grin:

CIMG3808-1.jpg

Here is a close up of all the good eats, man I am going to weigh 300 pounds :D

CIMG3811-1.jpg

Easter eggs and candy and coins that were inside

CIMG3813-1.jpg

Wow the coins, Black Canyon Beach - Gabby Road - Spring Fling- Fire Truck - F5 Heart I was speechless

CIMG3814-1.jpg

By this time my sweet tooth is kicking in so I like chewy candies and thought I would have a dot, wrong

CIMG3817.jpg

Laughter starts all over again, and then I notice something just unbelievable :P That's me and my hubby on our anniversary, at the lighthouse below Half Moon Bay, we were geocaching:) Too much!

CIMG3821.jpg

Then I find this absolutely beautiful coin in the middle of all these wonderful pins and magnets and key rings:

sorry for the quality, this coin is truly magnificant.

CIMG3825.jpg

OOOPs too many pictures - to be continued next post B)

Edited by summerandnana

Well by this time I figure I should look inside that Blow Pop candy container cause River Cacher has been full of surprises and has a great big heart and a wonderful sense of humor. So open it is and there inside is an envelope that says "Seeking List" I am stunned, inside are more coins that I had on my seeking list, too much

CIMG3827.jpg

CIMG3830.jpg

Well to my new friend I say Thank You Very Much. I have no idea how I will ever repay you but I will try and try and try. May only good things come your way my friend.

Take care, Charlene :grin:

Edited by summerandnana

WOW AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rivercacher did an awesome job!!!!!! Well ubove and beyond the call. I LOVE to see folks get these great packages.

Summerandnana, yu deserve this great surprise. Your Mission Packages are incredable too, and I can't wait to see those pics too.

Did RC get one of those fantastic containers you make?

Can't wait to see!!!!!LOL!!!

Congrats

Opalsns

Rivercacher did an awesome job!!!!!! Well ubove and beyond the call. I LOVE to see folks get these great packages.

Summerandnana, yu deserve this great surprise. Your Mission Packages are incredable too, and I can't wait to see those pics too.

Congrats

Opalsns

Yes i did get one of those wonderfful containers but i am off and ruuning for the day.

I will be unable to get photos on until tonight.

Her items are amazing. :)

Congrats

Opalsns

Yes i did get one of those wonderfful containers but i am off and ruuning for the day.

I will be unable to get photos on until tonight.

Her items are amazing. :)