Zazth's Second Annual Easter Mission

zazth

Thank you so much, burgessfour!!! It's just great and I really crazed out when I opened the box and saw all those sweets and the cute bunny!!

3376691390_f3675c6027.jpg

I have been trying to fing Chocolate Peeps and can't find them :blink:

Oh , i have found RED !, Blue, GREEN, Yellow, Pink, Purple, Orange,and WHITE ! BUT NO Chocolate !

Try this spot... :blink:

http://www.nostalgiccandy.com/index.asp?Pa...amp;ProdID=1121

DAD

1. Participating - Email sent 2/5/09

2. Received Name- YES

3. Mission Complete-YES

4. Mission Arrived!-- NO

ZARIAH (2 YRS OLD)

2. Received Name-YES

3. Mission Complete-YES

4. Mission Arrived!-YES

LUCKY SCOUT (GERMAN SHEPARD /WOLF PUPPY)

2. Received Name-YES

3. Mission Complete-YES

4. Mission Arrived!-TODAY

Today to my susprize was a package from Tristin Geok9 arrived for me,

2a06cbe0-15a4-4a8f-942a-a5e29419800a.jpg

as soon as my dad opened it I saw my new toy, and I took it and ran off, and unchewed the knot on one side,

e0ba32c7-6720-4a4f-831c-e7281c4c5062.jpg

then I decided it was time to look for more stuff, I found Tristins favorate treats, that may just be my favorate treats too, Ive never had these ones and I like them alot.

c299df96-2229-4582-a2fd-9e6a128d4b05.jpg

dad said you sent us some candy that I could not have so I found a rubber ducky ,that I took and ran around with proudly in my mouth and when I was done I got a good feeling petting my dad says its a brush ,what ever that is, it felt sooo good, but made a small mess with all my hair because he did not turn off the fan to the room,oops. oh yeah my new toy !!!

95e5e39b-61e0-4a0f-9a31-6c9d02737feb.jpg

there were 3 coins, my dad says he might make me trackable, does that meen I smell bad??? he also said I got a log book for our first cache placed, Ive only found 3 so far so it might be a lil bit before I can use this with him but I think it will come in handy down the road. hey whered my toy go?? oh there it is!!

c06c779f-2071-425f-97d0-70864fac1045.jpg

Thank you Tristin for the yummy treats, tell your mom she did a good job too. Time to go play with my toys again.665166a0-14e5-4960-8a47-af1a824f88e2.jpg

Lucky Scout

7636c38f-6963-4fdc-a5a3-9ecb44b7ffea.jpg

1. Participating - Yes, email sent !

2. Received Name - Yup, Name recieved. Hmmmmm... Now, how to surprise them, HMMMMmmmmmmm........

3. Mission Complete - YES, shipped out today by Priority Mail, but with Good Friday , it might not get Down there untill Monday. Hope You Likey !!!!!!

4. Mission Arrived! - Yes

Opalsns

Edited by opalsns

Yes, i received the easter mission from E.mission :D

What a fun! Being an adult and being happy with an clorfull easter basket ;)

And what a lovely and funny coins came with it.

E.Mission has carefully read my profile and also included the Geocat.

Take a carefull look at the picture because on the card is also a very tiny shell coin.

This time I'm keeping the coins and the kids got the candies :D

We'll try to let the eggplants grow and in time give an update.

Thank you very much!

e12850cd-9ce2-4b04-b4cc-b25bae49bc10.jpg

696b1bc0-e6eb-4fe3-a5db-2483ffcc52de.jpg

1. Participating: email sent Feb. 4/09

2. Received Name: Feb. 20/09 (time to shop)

3. Mission Complete: March 16/09 should arrive just in time to hatch chick02.gif

4. Mission Arrived!

My Webpage

Sent email to my recipient, thank goodness they received it but today was the last mail delivery day before Easter and the Easter Bunny has not shown up. They must have many Easter Baskets to deliver :D so I'm wishing everyone a Happy and Safe Easter :D

This weekend i plan on doing my first multi cache (hopefully with a few small friends :D ) called Easter Bunny's Extra Stash GCVF7Y maybe the little one will find some chocolate eggs scattered near by ;)

Yesterday was National Start Walking Day so I guess it was a good day for my treadmill stress test. It must have been ok because they let me come home! Any way when I got home there was a package waiting for me on the porch. It was my first easter mission! There was no way I was going to wait until Sunday as you never know if somethng might need to be eaten right away :D;) I opened it to find a very nice card from my English Easter Chick. It had a VERY large Cadbury chocolate egg which promised 2 more inside. I'm surprised it has lasted so long--not that it lasted in the trip but that I haven't yet eaten it! The box had a cute little stuffed bunny, a British flag tag and also a 2006 NJ County challenge coin. I have always wanted to visit London and I was given a London Phone booth key chain and matching coin! How cool is that!! Many thanks English Easter Chick for a great mission!

926dc542-d401-4b11-907c-55c4ec6aafd6.jpg

I then relaxed for a bit and went to the monthly meet and greet last evening. I got a surpise there when my second mission was hand delivered :D The box was wrapped in very cute Easter wrapping paper and taped I think with a whole roll of tape! I was told if I hadn't come they were ready to just add my address and mail it and I do believe it would have survived a trip around the world. I needed a knife to open it and even then it took me several minutes. LOL Inside I found more candy including peeps, a Lindt Chocolate bunny and Cadbury caramel eggs along with another egg full of butterflies. I admit that not all the candy is present in the picture! :D I received an AS Abomination coin which completes my set, an eclectric penquin and that cute geocaching bunny coin! And Marie gave me her pathtag too!! Thanks TeamEccs21 for a great package!!!!

6ead4828-d139-446f-94e6-b00d73980c7d.jpg

Thanks to both of my mission senders for wonderful mission gifts!!!

Blue Montana (geo-sheltie)

1. Participating - Yes, 2/16/09

2. Received Name - Yes 2/28/09

3. Mission Complete - Yes 3/3/09

4. Mission Arrived - Yes!!

Wow, I got mail! I've never gotten mail before and mom was surprised it got here today since it's what she calls a holiday. If that means it's a day that I get a package of goodies then I think it should be a holiday every day! I would have just chewed the package open but mom wouldn't let me so I had to sit patiently while she opened it for me. Inside were a bunch of pretty purply packages so I had to sit and wait for her to open those too.

DSCN0174.JPG

All of a sudden, honk! WHAT WAS THAT?? I about jumped out of my skin but mom kept laughing and that honking kept going so I had to see what it was. Cool! A honking goose!

DSCN0179.JPG

Next I heard a crackling noise and I know what that means. FOOD! Mom made me share with my sisters. I guess it was the nice thing to do but I really didn't want to! She also made me give a little bite to the other "dog", stupid cat!

DSCN0181.JPG

DSCN0182.JPG

DSCN0183.JPG

DSCN0180.JPG

Oh, mom got a really cute card, some horse stickers, and some candy that she says is really yummy but she won't give me any. How come I have to share and she doesn't? And some pretty neat looking coins for her collection. She says they are a Micro Puck, a Team Sand Dollar, and a Wildlife Muggles Tasmanian Devil but the last one didn't make it into the picture because Nana said mom already had one from the other mission package so Nana got to keep it!

Mom also really loved the Canadian "Toonie", she didn't know that Shelties used to be called Toonies!

Thanks to Belfrypotters for sending me mail, mom and I had a lot of fun and I hope she signs me up for a mission again soon!

From "mom": Thank you so much to Belfrypotters and summerandnana for making these such fun and memorable missions, you're both awesome!

Mission One - Sent - receiver has posted receipt

Mission Two - Sent - receiver has posted receipt....

incoming.jpg

MISSION ONE - RECEIVED! Thanks Laval-K9

MISSION TWO - Is now Easter Saturday - no mail with second mission received.

Chilly southern winter crept in, brrr.....

Perhaps it is too cold for the Easter Bunny now.

Edit to update - a few bunny did crept in from the cold and confirm that the mission is on it's way.

I'm full of anticipation ! Roll on next Tuesday when mail deliveries start again.

Edited by Butterfly_lady

ALL missions recieved and all missions sent have been recieved. MISSION COMPLETE!!!!

DAD

2. Received Name- YES

3. Mission Complete-YES

4. Mission Arrived!-- yes -today -just in time for easter and its from the estah bunny pics tomarrow when i open it FOR EASTER YAE!!!!! THANK YOU ESTAH BUNNY!!! I WAS EYEBALLEN IT ALL DAY GLAD I COULD HOLD OFF!!

ZARIAH (2 YRS OLD)

2. Received Name-YES

3. Mission Complete-YES

4. Mission Arrived!-YES

LUCKY SCOUT (GERMAN SHEPARD /WOLF PUPPY)

2. Received Name-YES

3. Mission Complete-YES

4. Mission Arrived!-yes

Happy Easter to Everyone!

We received our second package and it was AWESOME! I'm having some difficulties getting pictures to post for it. Little Hammy has been enjoying his treats and I fear his bottom really is WAY too big to go through his tubes.

OPALSNS SENT ME A REALLY WELL PUT TOGEATHER MISSION, IM SO EXCITED I HAD TO COME POST A HUGE THANK YOU I WILL EXPLAIN TONIGHT WHEN I HAVE MORE TIME AND POST MANY OF PICTURES!!! I THINK THEY ARE EASTER CROWS BECAUSE THEY SENT ME THE WITCHS MISSION YESTERDAY TOO. THANK YOU SO MUCH OPALSNS FOR ALL THE GREAT STUFFF BETWEEN THE 2 MISSIONS, YOU FREEKIN ROCK!!!!!!!

I am really happy that it came together , PERFECTLY.

You have Great Friends in High Places!!!!!!And one helped Rock these missions. LOL!!!!!

I'm proud of you for waiting till today to open it, I think it was worth the wait, Tee Hee!!!

Have Fun Today!!!!,

Opalsns

:laughing: Mission Received...Yes...4/11/09 B)

Just as we thought we would have to wait until after Easter to get our mission the Postal Jep drove into the driveway with a package. What great timing by the sender DrJeepStr.

Inside a box filled with packing peanuts was a Round Loc & Loc cache container.

3436094030_ab079026d1.jpg

Inside the container was an incredible amount of swag.

3436087878_a0d8d40bea.jpg

A couple of Egg shaped notepads, 2 Pens, A chocolate scented stuffed bunny,Some Jelly Beans and some Mentos and a handful of chocolate eggs. Also a Eat Sleep Wheel bumper sticker that will go on the Jeep in the morning. Lastly there were 6 plastic eggs also filled with goodies.

3436091196_a1ab2fcc1a.jpg

A Geocaching Pin, An Appalachian Trail Pin, and a DrJeepStr Got Mud GeoJelly Coin.

Coins included a Surrender The Booty Pirate coin, The Castle Man/Castle Wife Coin anda great looking Egg shaped coin We didn't recognize.

Thank You DrJeepStr! :D

Edited to clean up pictures

Edited by TeamEccs21

I am really happy that it came together , PERFECTLY.

You have Great Friends in High Places!!!!!!And one helped Rock these missions. LOL!!!!!

I'm proud of you for waiting till today to open it, I think it was worth the wait, Tee Hee!!!

Have Fun Today!!!!,

Opalsns

Im a very happy coiner right now, I would hope there are not any one who dosent like me, imo, i think im easy to get along with, and i fell i try to have a big heart. Im glad to know there are gods that are my friends,,lol :rolleyes: and you had one help you!?!? I think that is so cool and the missions were awesome!!!!! I can only hope to make another feel the way you have made me feel here today. you have made me a special part of these missions and I cant thank you enuff for that. Im very greatfull to have many friends here, and i thank you one and all!!! Opalsns you have gone well over the call of duity with theese,,and im just floored at the effort you have put forth on this, thank you soooo much for making this day a special one for me!!! :lol:

pics and all info to follow after family night tonight late,,

you ALL freeeekin ROCK!!! HAPPY EASTER!!!!

Ok where to start........ummm...... oh my mission :rolleyes: I recieved a good size box on saturday from the "Estah bunny" <<<had a good chuckle when i saw it and made me very courious!!!

36fba67d-81a6-4ead-bdd5-da00aad77279.jpg

but i decided to wait till this morning to open it,, and Boy was it worth the wait!!!!

34db145c-889f-4587-a2ad-dc4ac15123fd.jpg

the most of it was wrapped in this really cool cloth with fire and dragons on it. i plan to use the cloth as a background for my forum pictures. here is what was not in the cloth, a frankin beanie bear(going to Zariah's collection of stuffed animals) 2 popcorn eggs and a old school finger skateboard (howed you know i used to sk8 board??)

316ab9a2-f97d-4835-93fd-724012cf9120.jpg

There was stuff coming out of everywhere!! in folds,, in eggs, ,,found a note in a cd( havent herd of them but will listin tomarrow ) there was all kinds of stuff!!

457329ee-8616-4034-add8-88b9ed07dc0d.jpg

m&m eggs, pop rocks that I havent seen in years!!! mini pinball lcd game. neat colored feathers thru out the package, i also found a opalsns moon pin, an opalsns 2008 personal wood chip very nicely made with what i assume is a "real" crow feather laquird on the back, and a opalsns blue bottle cap (that reminded me i need to work on some personals that im wayyy over due on.)

4fed1ffe-4cc2-41f7-a1ec-44a73e4da0fa.jpg

there was a bubba bass pin, and a blue tsun earth turtle pin(you musta knowen were collecting pins from our missions?) I also found some coins wrapped through out the pack, hidden all over. i think the new penguain from the makers of the eletric penguain(ill have to do a search for the name i just remember the thread) but its copper , a Opalsns 2009 personal (very nice) i love how the crow is taking last years personal and putting it in the cache. a copper medusa from my seekers list(my first medusa, you musta knowen i love copper..?) and a new black nickle owl dreamcacher coin (i love it!!! )

e423b101-5d20-4be3-8ddd-93227db2db9a.jpg

and to top it off every thing came in a personalized homemade/painted crow bowl that I thought was just the best!!! The artwork is very very good on it and it has my name in it!!!

6e04366d-69a2-4cdb-b8b0-85ed727c9ea8.jpg

371f208f-fba4-4bfa-9c1b-5a09ff370b0d.jpg

3b9d5e7d-afae-489a-8302-47949451755a.jpg

In all seriousness I cant thank you enuff for making me feel so special this easter sunday.

I will be taking tips on mission giving from you, because this was just soooo cool of a mission.

I loved the whole thing and so did the lil kid in me!!! :lol:

oh my!! I almost forgot i got a tall micro painted camo and it has a flashing light inside it with the log ready to go!!

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK

First of all I want to apologize for the late response, I have been in North Carolina with my daughter and family. Next I want to thank Zazths for putting together this Mission, it has been a great one.

I hope everyone had a great holiday.

When I got home I found a wonderful package of stuff waiting for me. The coins that arrived were just stupendous and ones that seem to be very hard to get plus they were on my list of coins I have been looking for. And the Bunny coin that was sent is just precious. I am a bit confused as to who my Secret Bunny is :lol: Maybe turning 60 has addled my brain. :rolleyes: There were a few clues but something is just not adding up, I am going to continue my sluething so that I can thank this Bunny personnally :mad:

The sad news is that I left my camera in N Carolina :anicute: So that being said I am going to try to find Mackenzies and see if I can get a picture using that one.

A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO MY SECRET BUNNY!!!!!!!!!

Pictures to follow, I promise

Take care, one and all,

Charlene

Well, I did it, I lasted until Easter Day to open the Easter mission package from Karin in Sweden! :mad:

The package was full to the brim with goodies! So much chocolate, so little time! :rolleyes:

a85d7b5d-860f-44d0-a8e0-ec85642ad70c.jpg

7a2c5fde-dab7-426d-972e-6ed06b294744.jpg

As soon as the package was open, someone nipped in and took a present for themselves!! :lol:

5395195-1a2b9095469d8cbb52bce81026877ce0.49e3b6f3-full.jpg

To the coins, fantastic! A great accessibility coin, a wonderful travel coin (so appropriate, I am going to take it on our grand tour next month), and an altogether must have Dr Neal coin ... I have never seen this coin before, but as it has dogs on, I LOVE IT!

a9c0d8c1-352e-496c-b5be-282eef347c40.jpg

Last but not least a pathtag ... love 'em! (Just got details of my new batch being despatched today, hope to leave some in Sweden next month).

The strangest coincidence here is that Dr Neal recently bought a coin of mine that I was selling for charity ... small world!

Thank you so much Karin / Grodan & Fiabus, you have put so much thought into this package I am truly humbled.

Thank you also zazth for putting the Easter mission together again, it has been great fun!

Happy Easter everyone.

Edited by Dorsetgal & GeoDog

here are the pictures form my easter gift. i did manage to wait until easter to open it. can you believe all of the coins ? there are even some path tags. i love the personal trade items that kehunt made.

THANK YOU kehunt for all of the great stuff. you made easter a fun holiday for me.

4cff014e-3723-4e2c-ace1-dad9f7d3e2af.jpg

03da879d-2752-41f3-9668-8e4b3db6a59a.jpg

1b27a62f-4d27-4ad7-a6ad-ce04f33c25c9.jpg

thank you thank you

CoolClips_wb028595.gif

WOW a real big Easter box came today from River Tinker Bell, with lots & lots of goodies. First there was the lock & lock and bison tube cache containers (2 more caches have to be made) and it was full of Easter eggs (camo’d ones too) full of coins. There was pencils and swag and candy, marshmallow bunnies, bubble gum and an Idaho Spud that I’ve never had before (there goes the diet) couple of pins (Cache in Trash Out, Oregon & Idaho pin), everything needed to make a nice cache, Thank You so much.

Did I say coins, ok a lot of coins. Being new to caching I haven’t many personal coins but I did get three today, Canoeman, Calgary Area Cachers and a res2100, a well known Ontario Cacher. Also three trackable coins too, an April Fool’s coin, a Canadian Flag micro & pin set and a new RC Firetuck, a great looking coin.

Thank you very much.

:D

Oh almost forgot :D , River Tinker Bell made a beautiful bean pin for World thinking day at Girl Scouts, that I will treasure, thank you.

2009-04-144.jpg

2009-04-143.jpg

Thank you Zazth for your time and effort, missions are now complete. :D

It seems the package I sent has not yet made it to the recipient! Although I sent it already at the 3rd of march! smiley_emoticons_ostern2_frown.gifWaaaah!

I am now starting to work on a second box.... I hope the shops haven't already put all the nice easter goodies away...

I'm so sorry, that my missions recipient has to wait so long!smiley_emoticons_ostern2_frown.gif

easter-bunny.gif

Second mission received today - Thursday...

actually the bunny slipped a card into my mailbox on Tuesday, requesting me to go to the city depot to pick it up, but I could not until today.... so it only just missed Easter by one postal day!

River Princess - wow, what a personal mission.

A geocache made up, complete with log book and pencil and what swag (I think I will be changing the swag, and keeping this lot!)

Easter goodies of chocolate bunnies, Idaho spud, bubblegum eggs and creme eggs. And a surprise Lollipop egg.

Personally made badges and magnets using a photo of my 2000th find from my GC profile - clever!

Butterfly Cross stitch.

Brownie and Daisy Girl Scout Thinking Day badges, pins and special beans.

A micro cache

Geocoins - Autism Awareness bow, Triple Wisdom (from my wish list!) an Easter Nav'Egg'ation coin, the new fire engine with wheels that spin, Cachin capsule and Alvin Pepper!

These coins were hidden inside plastic eggs - two of which were camo!

Lots of pink shredded paper makes this a real girl's mission.

Photos taken - will post soon.

mission 1 ~ girl doogie :rolleyes:

1. Participating ~ email sent

2. Received Name ~ jep 5/3/09 :D

3. Mission Complete ~ jep 24/3/09 let`s hope it arrived safe and soon :)

4. Mission Arrived ~ jep 11/3/09

mission 2 ~ girl human :)

1. Participating ~ email sent

2. Received Name ~ jep 5/3/09 B)

3. Mission Complete ~ jep 24/3/09 let`s hope it arrived safe and soon :D

4. Mission Arrived ~ jep 16/4/09

today i got a envelope in my mail from Canada and i don`t know from who it izzzz <_<

it was full of funny bunny`s and little eggiezzzz ............

it was my easter mission and i don`t know who send it because i don`t know by witch team the name belong hihihi............

for the sweet mystery person who send me my mission .........................

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCHHHHH FOR THIZZZ WONDERFULLL GIFT ...........

I HAVE A BIG BIG :D ON MY FACE AND IT WILL STAY THERE FOR A LOOOONNNGGGGGGGGGG TIME ......

see why i`m smiling ................

paasmissie002.jpg

First of all I want to apologize for the late response, I have been in North Carolina with my daughter and family. Next I want to thank Zazths for putting together this Mission, it has been a great one.

I hope everyone had a great holiday.

When I got home I found a wonderful package of stuff waiting for me. The coins that arrived were just stupendous and ones that seem to be very hard to get plus they were on my list of coins I have been looking for. And the Bunny coin that was sent is just precious. I am a bit confused as to who my Secret Bunny is B) Maybe turning 60 has addled my brain. :rolleyes: There were a few clues but something is just not adding up, I am going to continue my sluething so that I can thank this Bunny personnally <_<

The sad news is that I left my camera in N Carolina :) So that being said I am going to try to find Mackenzies and see if I can get a picture using that one.

A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO MY SECRET BUNNY!!!!!!!!!

Pictures to follow, I promise

Take care, one and all,

Charlene

It looks like my Easter Mission has NOT arrived yet. As I was looking over this package I received there were things just not adding up and I discovered that this was a JUST BECAUSE gift and I am very flattered. Thank you so much whoever you are :D

So the wait is still on and I am anxiously watching the mail :)

If you have received your mission OR NOT received your mission and have failed to post in this thread please do so now. I have a list of who I have not seen posts from and would like to validate that with you. I will also be sending out e-mails to those I have not seen a post from. Thank you fro making this a great mission and we look forward to doing it again next year

For those who have not received their mission yet I am profoundly sorry.

If you have received your mission OR NOT received your mission and have failed to post in this thread please do so now. I have a list of who I have not seen posts from and would like to validate that with you. I will also be sending out e-mails to those I have not seen a post from. Thank you fro making this a great mission and we look forward to doing it again next year

Hello Zazth's, I know this is an enormous project and I applaud you for taking on the task. I was just wondering if you have contacted those senders whose packages have NOT been received by the recipient yet? Sometimes life gets in the way and a gentle reminder helps. Sometimes they get lost and that is just the way it goes.

So it is Sat and almost a week since Easter and still no package for me. Thanks

Hello Zazth's, I know this is an enormous project and I applaud you for taking on the task. I was just wondering if you have contacted those senders whose packages have NOT been received by the recipient yet? Sometimes life gets in the way and a gentle reminder helps. Sometimes they get lost and that is just the way it goes.

So it is Sat and almost a week since Easter and still no package for me. Thanks

All mine sent out are received.

HunnyBunny and SimonLimon has got theirs but MildaMatilda is still waiting for hers.

Thank you for doing this.

grodan Karin

I sent e-mails out to the senders who's packages have been confirmed as non arrivals. Unfortunately, I have not received a response from three people. Your sender just happens to be one of them. I have done trades with your sender and have never had a problem before. I also have done missions with him before with no problem so I am sure that your package is probably delayed by the postal system. (It's coming from Italy.)

I am just posting updates on our missions

River Cacher

1. Participating: Email sent

2. Received Name: Yes 2-20-09

3. Mission Complete Missed the mail on this one so it will go out Monday. It is US and will only take a few days.

4. Mission Arrived! NOTHING YET

River Princess

2. Received Name Yes 2-20-09

3. Mission Complete Mailed 4-3-09 and i am sure they are going to like all my suprizes.

4. Mission Arrived and DAD forgot to Post it. I also got to open it since my sister did as well.

Thanks for all of the wonderful items.

River Tinkerbell

2. Received Name Yes 2-20-09

3. Mission Complete. Mailed 4-4-09 I hope he Likes eggs:?}

4. Mission Arrived-Received package on 3-7-09

Looks like i am still waiting on my mission to show up.

Hope to hear something soon.

I am keeping up the faith that it will be here any day:?}

1. Participating YES

2. Name received YES

3. Mission sent April 20

4. Mission received the week before April 20

Sorry for reporting so late! I have been away for almost two weeks and of course the person I asked to drop my mission in the mail for me forgot to do so, so I only dropped it off at the post office yesterday. It shouldn't take too long to arrive though (I hope later this week).

And during my absence my mission also arrived, from Milleballon, from my home country The Netherlands.

A lot of chocolate and other candy, plus no less than 3 geocoins, ALL of which from my seeking list, AND 2 pathtags! 2 Geopatra coins to complete the series (I already had 1 of the 3 versions). I always love Dutch coins especially of course!

And also a very cute Cache around the clock coin, a Milleballon pathtag and an Easter 09 pathtag. I feel spoiled!

Thank you so much Milleballon!

I don't think the candy will last long enough to be photographed (uhm, for most of it I am actually pretty sure, hihihi), but I'll upload a picture of the coins soon.

I have not heard from my recipient :laughing:

Maybe they are on a holiday?

mission #1

HunnyBunny kid, 6 years

1. Participating - e-mail sent feb 13

2. Received Name - YES, feb 26

3. Mission Complete - YES, march 25, has arrived to the destination

4. Mission Arrived! - YES, april 01

Thank you very much DJ.J.Rock. That was a BIG box full of stuff for all of us. Johanna was very thrilled about everything. Will post pictures later.

mission #2

SimonLimon kid turning 2 in march

4. Mission Arrived! - YES, 10 day was enough from NZ to Sweden! Thank you so very much Butterfly Lady! :angry:

Simon was so happy with all the things he got. Chocolategg and marsmallowbunnies and hat and rabbit and frog and kiwi and...and.... the coins are jsut perfect. A nice pink body for baby Matilda and a heart pendant for HunnyBunny. You are so kind. HunnyBunny was very happy to find an envelope for her in there. Also you thought of the birthday, a nice t-shirt and a Happy Birthday coin. Thank you again and again. :ph34r::lol:

ae7e9b28-593a-4c39-8889-1bb3feb97559.jpg

mission #3

MildaMatilda kid born jan 2009

3. Mission Complete - YES, march 25

4. Mission Arrived! - YES, a nice package from Italy and kdv, thank you very much. A lovely red t-shirt and some easterthings to fold. A lovely nursingbottlecoin in pink and a 888eventcoin in blue/turqoise.

Thank you very much.

Thank you for this mission. So much fun, maybe to much fun :D

All our missions are clear both ways. Thank you Zazth!!

grodan Karin

res2100

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name- YES

3. Mission Complete-YES

4. Mission Arrived!-Not yet (but received any email a couple weeks ago saying it will be sent).

Ellesche

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name-YES

3. Mission Complete-YES

4. Mission Arrived!-YES - Sehr vielen Dank!!!

mission #1

HunnyBunny kid, 6 years

Thank you very much DJ.J.Rock. That was a BIG box full of stuff for all of us. Johanna was very thrilled about everything.

424347be-85ba-4ed7-ab87-d63d20785780.jpg

mission #2

SimonLimon kid age 2

4. Mission Arrived! - YES, 10 day was enough from NZ to Sweden! Thank you so very much Butterfly Lady! :D

Simon was so happy with all the things he got. Chocolategg and marsmallowbunnies and hat and rabbit and frog and kiwi and...and.... the coins are jsut perfect. A nice pink body for baby Matilda and a heart pendant for HunnyBunny. You are so kind. HunnyBunny was very happy to find an envelope for her in there. Also you thought of the birthday, a nice t-shirt and a Happy Birthday coin. Thank you again and again. :D:o

mission #3

4. Mission Arrived! - YES, a nice package from Italy and kdv, thank you very much. A lovely red t-shirt and some easterthings to fold. A lovely nursingbottlecoin in pink and a 888eventcoin in blue/turqoise.

Thank you very much.

afe19b65-cced-47cf-95d0-405752f4bb1c.jpg

The T-shirt is not that much to big. :D

grodan Karin

mission #1

HunnyBunny kid, 6 years

Thank you very much DJ.J.Rock. That was a BIG box full of stuff for all of us. Johanna was very thrilled about everything.

424347be-85ba-4ed7-ab87-d63d20785780.jpg

mission #2

SimonLimon kid age 2

4. Mission Arrived! - YES, 10 day was enough from NZ to Sweden! Thank you so very much Butterfly Lady! :D

Simon was so happy with all the things he got. Chocolategg and marsmallowbunnies and hat and rabbit and frog and kiwi and...and.... the coins are jsut perfect. A nice pink body for baby Matilda and a heart pendant for HunnyBunny. You are so kind. HunnyBunny was very happy to find an envelope for her in there. Also you thought of the birthday, a nice t-shirt and a Happy Birthday coin. Thank you again and again. :D:o

mission #3

Thank you very much.

afe19b65-cced-47cf-95d0-405752f4bb1c.jpg

The T-shirt is not that much to big. :D

grodan Karin

AWW hunny bunny looks sad, is she sad? I hope her mission was ok?

Ohh, no. She is not sad, she is very happy. She is just hard to catch in a "normal" way at pictures, almost always a strange face or odd-looking. She was very happy with everything and so were we all with our things, small and little frogs and candy and a bunch of treats for us all. Thank you very much! The coins were new to me but very nice ones.

grodan Karin

Ohh, no. She is not sad, she is very happy. She is just hard to catch in a "normal" way at pictures, almost always a strange face or odd-looking. She was very happy with everything and so were we all with our things, small and little frogs and candy and a bunch of treats for us all. Thank you very much! The coins were new to me but very nice ones.

grodan Karin

Where you live do they have batteries for her walkie talkies? i can send some , i just realized you might run different types of batteries for your eletronics there!?

grodan Karin

Where you live do they have batteries for her walkie talkies? i can send some , i just realized you might run different types of batteries for your eletronics there!?

That is nice of you but the batteries are also available here so we can get it for them. She has already tried them and she likes playing with them. Thank you very much.

grodan Karin