1. Participating - Yes

2. Received Name - Yes

3. Mission Complete - Yes

4. Mission Arrived - Not Yet

Our Son (Tylor2100)

1. Participating - Yes

2. Received Name - Yes

3. Mission Complete - Yes

4. Mission Arrived - Yes (Arrived on Monday...He was very excited) And he doesn't have to worry about me eating the chocolate since I gave up chocolate for lent.

Okay - I'm in! Woot!

1. Participating 2/24/09

2. Received Name 3/4 09

3. Mission Complete 3/20/09

4. Mission Arrived! - YAY!! 4/2/09

Wow - Got my mission package today and was pretty overwhelmed by all the chocolately goodness! The task of finding something that I could possibly want I'm sure was a very dubious one at that.. seeing as though I have no lists available anywhere to look at.

However, Fscout did a fabulous job!! Thank you so much, Fran!

On with the pictures....

A rather hefty sized box.....

1.jpg

Inside the box surrounded by wadded newspaper was this very large tin with a Guardian Angel visor clip and Easter card - a nicely scripted message inside the card was written :laughing:

2.jpg

Within the tin was another container... surrounded by 2 plastic eggs and all kinds of sugary things!

3.jpg

And.. within the eggs and inner container, were some lovely shiny things... along with a candle and some very small pens that are perfect for cache containers!

4.jpg

The coinage contained: Pursuit of Caching pie, an English Geocoin Group (EGG), and a nice vine of Grapes. Also included was a lovely Earth Turtle pin and a glittery SPLAT of a snowball!!

Again, overwhelmed! Thank you so much Fran and thank you Mike & Mandy for an excellent mission!

~J

Chuck:

1. Participating 02/08/09

2. Received Name: Yes and now finding the right coins

3. Mission Complete: forgot to post the date, but yes

4. Mission Arrived: Yes! Great job mysterious sender, you sent us coins that we didn't have in our collection and that is awesome!! Thanks so much.

Wanna:

1. Participating 02/08/09

2. Received Name: Doing the research

3. Mission Complete: Yep, hope it gets there soon

4. Mission Arrived: Got it today! Thanks so much Grodin for the personal! I've been wanting one of those for awhile : ) The other coins were awesome too. Oh whoops, I opened it early. I couldn't wait.

And if I knew how to post a picture here that wasn't the size of a quarter I would post the picts. Sorry.

n8turgrl

1. Participating : email sent 02/05

2. Received Name: yes..now to research!!!

3. Mission Complete: Mailed 03/24

4. Mission Arrived! YES!!! Thank you so much rickctroop13!!!!

Bailey (geodog - chocolate lab)

1. Participating: email sent 02/05

2. Received Name: 02/15

4. Mission Arrived! YES!!!! Thank you so much hollora!!! (Pics to follow)

Kahlua (geodog - boxer)

4. Mission Arrived! YES!!!!! Thank you so much Lucky Scout (and DJ.J.Rock)!!!

My awesome package included two very nice coins and oakbucks, a really cool ready made cache....waiting to be placed very soon and cool CT stuff! I loved the garnet...actually mined in CT how cool is that?!! The parachuting bunnies were most fun! I've never had so much fun throwing a toy in the air just to watch it float back down lol. The Hannah Montana pen was a huge hit at work....i've had several people try to "steal" it away from me lol. What a really thought out package! I loved it!

1fa9fc53-4ef0-4759-80a2-43e4be74e2dd.jpg

73431827-a91a-4860-a72d-6589fcde36aa.jpg

Kahlua's mission....she was nice enough to share with Bailey AND Ripley the cat ...who took to the box and made it her new bed for the night. Kahlua LOVED the ball but couldn't figure out why it kept moving on its own. I got lots of laughs watching her play with her new toy. The coins were awesome! I don't know what I liked more, the NC coin or the wire wrapping around it! (oh and the nascar stuff totally rocked....I ... umm... I mean Kahlua even scored an autographed ticket holder!)

7a01295f-1ae6-4b0e-a5d3-d2d5a36d7215.jpg

ba2dd06c-b4a4-47fb-ab16-c117dea33926.jpg

848d8697-81ac-4edf-b3ec-775c62049a3b.jpg

e871d7f3-dbd1-4cb3-b157-5cb7071213cc.jpg

f180dc02-9a2f-44b5-92bb-00882d7004b1.jpg

Thanks everyone for a wonderful Easter Mission!!!!!

n8turgrl

1. Participating : email sent 02/05

2. Received Name: yes..now to research!!!

4. Mission Arrived! YES!!! Thank you so much rickctroop13!!!!

Bailey (geodog - chocolate lab)

4. Mission Arrived! YES!!!! Thank you so much hollora!!! (Pics to follow)

Kahlua (geodog - boxer)

4. Mission Arrived! YES!!!!! Thank you so much Lucky Scout (and DJ.J.Rock)!!!

My awesome package included two very nice coins and oakbucks, a really cool ready made cache....waiting to be placed very soon and cool CT stuff! I loved the garnet...actually mined in CT how cool is that?!! The parachuting bunnies were most fun! I've never had so much fun throwing a toy in the air just to watch it float back down lol. The Hannah Montana pen was a huge hit at work....i've had several people try to "steal" it away from me lol. What a really thought out package! I loved it!

1fa9fc53-4ef0-4759-80a2-43e4be74e2dd.jpg

73431827-a91a-4860-a72d-6589fcde36aa.jpg

Kahlua's mission....she was nice enough to share with Bailey AND Ripley the cat ...who took to the box and made it her new bed for the night. Kahlua LOVED the ball but couldn't figure out why it kept moving on its own. I got lots of laughs watching her play with her new toy. The coins were awesome! I don't know what I liked more, the NC coin or the wire wrapping around it! (oh and the nascar stuff totally rocked....I ... umm... I mean Kahlua even scored an autographed ticket holder!)

7a01295f-1ae6-4b0e-a5d3-d2d5a36d7215.jpg

ba2dd06c-b4a4-47fb-ab16-c117dea33926.jpg

848d8697-81ac-4edf-b3ec-775c62049a3b.jpg

e871d7f3-dbd1-4cb3-b157-5cb7071213cc.jpg

f180dc02-9a2f-44b5-92bb-00882d7004b1.jpg

Thanks everyone for a wonderful Easter Mission!!!!!

Glad it made it safely, I saw you liked nascar, so i sent ya somethin too, im not into nascar so i thought yould like it better. your dog looks so funny tryen to get the ball ,, we bought one for lucky too,, he loves it.

thought you could make her trackable if you havent already. it was my pleasure ,im happy your happy!! :laughing:

oh and i saw the coin on your seeking list it is the special version

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK

mission #1

HunnyBunny kid, 6 years

1. Participating - e-mail sent feb 13

2. Received Name - YES, feb 26

3. Mission Complete - YES, march 25, has arrived to the destination

4. Mission Arrived! - YES, april 01

Thank you very much DJ.J.Rock. That was a BIG box full of stuff for all of us. Johanna was very thrilled about everything. Will post pictures later.

mission #2

SimonLimon kid turning 2 in march

3. Mission Complete - YES, march 25, has arrived to the destination

4. Mission Arrived! - YES, 10 day was enough from NZ to Sweden! Thank you so very much Butterfly Lady! :)

Simon was so happy with all the things he got. Chocolategg and marsmallowbunnies and hat and rabbit and frog and kiwi and...and.... the coins are jsut perfect. A nice pink body for baby Matilda and a heart pendant for HunnyBunny. You are so kind. HunnyBunny was very happy to find an envelope for her in there. Also you thought of the birthday, a nice t-shirt and a Happy Birthday coin. Thank you again and again. :wub::wub:

ae7e9b28-593a-4c39-8889-1bb3feb97559.jpg

mission #3

MildaMatilda kid born jan 2009

3. Mission Complete - YES, march 25

4. Mission Arrived! - not yet

Thank you for this mission. So much fun, maybe to much fun :lol:

grodan Karin

Twitch's first mission:

1. Participating - email sent Feb 25

2. Received Name - March 4

3. Mission Complete - sent March 24

4. Mission Arrived! - arrived here yesterday, April 2! Wow, only a week to come all the way from The Netherlands!

Thanks lorca.nl for all the great goodies! Twitch kept sniffing the parcel all day, but Bruce wouldn't help him open it until I got home from work. Then he suggested we wait until Easter to open it, but Twitch and I overruled him. Well, we didn't want the chocolate to spoil, did we?

Twitch loved the plastic wrapping, and it was hard to take pictures because he was so intent on chewing the plastic. Inside the wrappings were two kinds of kitty treats (the labels were in Dutch, but there were pictures of a kitty on the packages so we assumed they were for Twitch :lol:) and two kinds of chocolate treats (no picture of a kitty on the packages, so Bruce and I had those for desert - Belgian chocolate, yummm!). There was also a really cute leopard-print collar for Twitch, a kitty toy, a lorca.nl signature wooden clog, a little cat ornament, and of course two wonderful coins - a When Pigs Fly coin and a gorgeous green Earth Turtle.

I took a bunch of pictures of Twitch with his goodies but can't post them until Monday (dial-up internet), but in the meantime thanks so much to lorca.nl for the fantastic package of Easter goodies, and to Zazth for hosting this Mission. It's just like Christmas in April!

Ok. I could not take it any longer. Sorry secret :lol: easter bunny, I just had to. I would love to post a pic, but the batteries are dead and I dont have any right now to replace them, unless I steal them from something else. I will try to get some pics later, but I highly doubt there will be any candy left...lol.

Anywho, I got all kinds of great stuff. Got 2 plastic eggs with the coins in them. Funny part is the eggs are green and purple. Why that is funny, because that is our colors. Back when we got married we chose green and purple and those have been our colors ever since. Just thought that was really neat that you happened to send those 2 colors. It is like the universe knows. Back to the mission....

Candy! Got lots of candy and it is all my favorite. Little chocolate eggs and lots of them. They are very good. Mini York Peppermint Patties just the bomb. Bubble Gum eggs, even though I am not a gum chewer, I still like em and so does my wife. A Reese's peanutbutter egg, one of my top 5 favs. I love peanutbutter. A nice package of Peeps. I love those little marshmallow yummies. Cadbury mini eggs, like over sized M&Ms but better. And last but not least a nice little hollow chocolate bunny, that will get filled with peanutbutter later. You must have been a mind reader on candy that I love. Thank you.

Got this nice little wind spinner with a Sunflower on it. Very nice, and the wife claimed it for the camper, which will look great while camping.

Now for the coins. I finally got nailed with a snowball. I am just really glad it was not yellow or dirty...lol. Guess I shouldn't have bragged about not getting hit. Just glad it was only one though, these buggers dont seem to want to melt...lol. Also got a really nice Smiley pin which will get put on the tack board with the rest of my small collection of pins. Got a really nice Lazy Hayes Days II coin. Very nice. Just might release it with a mission to go to this years event, then travel till next years event and so forth. But then again, just might keep this one for the collection, just too nice to send out. And lastly, I got an LE Excalibur. It was on my top wanted list, but I never expected to get it. I love how you dont see the read around the outside till the light hits it just right. Definitely very nice.

Thank you so much secret :wub: easter bunny.

Nefesh, I just went back and read some of the past posts and realized you were our mystery sender. Thanks again for the great coins.

Wanna

Maybe I didn't put my username on your card? Sorry.....didn't mean for it to be a mystery. I'm glad you liked the coins; you have so many I was hoping you didn't have these. Happy Easter!

Okay - I'm in! Woot!

1. Participating 2/24/09

2. Received Name 3/4 09

3. Mission Complete 3/20/09

4. Mission Arrived! - YAY!! 4/2/09

Wow - Got my mission package today and was pretty overwhelmed by all the chocolately goodness! The task of finding something that I could possibly want I'm sure was a very dubious one at that.. seeing as though I have no lists available anywhere to look at.

However, Fscout did a fabulous job!! Thank you so much, Fran!

On with the pictures....

A rather hefty sized box.....

1.jpg

Inside the box surrounded by wadded newspaper was this very large tin with a Guardian Angel visor clip and Easter card - a nicely scripted message inside the card was written ;)

2.jpg

Within the tin was another container... surrounded by 2 plastic eggs and all kinds of sugary things!

3.jpg

And.. within the eggs and inner container, were some lovely shiny things... along with a candle and some very small pens that are perfect for cache containers!

4.jpg

The coinage contained: Pursuit of Caching pie, an English Geocoin Group (EGG), and a nice vine of Grapes. Also included was a lovely Earth Turtle pin and a glittery SPLAT of a snowball!!

Again, overwhelmed! Thank you so much Fran and thank you Mike & Mandy for an excellent mission!

~J

I love the idea of putting the coins in easter eggs!!! I can't believe I didn't think of that! Well, must remember for next years mission :laughing:

And so funny that Fran that you sent Geocoinguy exactly the same pin as the one you recieved in your own easter mission! Not only both earth turtle pins, but even the same color, what a coincidence :unsure:

I am just posting updates on our missions

River Cacher

1. Participating: Email sent

2. Received Name: Yes 2-20-09

3. Mission Complete Missed the mail on this one so it will go out Monday. It is US and will only take a few days.

4. Mission Arrived!

River Princess

2. Received Name Yes 2-20-09

3. Mission Complete Mailed 4-3-09 and i am sure they are going to like all my suprizes.

4. Mission Arrived and DAD forgot to Post it. I also got to open it since my sister did as well.

Thanks for all of the wonderful items.

River Tinkerbell

3. Mission Complete. Mailed 4-4-09 I hope he Likes eggs:?}

4. Mission Arrived-Received package on 3-7-09

Received a HUGE box, and as promised after my backpacking trip, I'd post pics. Couldn't get everything in the picture......lots of sweets and treats, with great coins. A new cache made out of a recycled coke bottle, and this will be used for my FIRST CACHE.

IMG_0377.jpg

Here are the coins. Too cool, huh? ;)

IMG_0376.jpg

Thanks again Chipper and SQRT; you are too generous!(sorry you see my messy counter)

1. Participating - e-mail sent 20090228

2. Received Name - 1 March 2009

3. Mission Complete - 22 March 2009

4. Mission Arrived! - 24 March 2009

Okay, The Easter Bunny visited. First off I get splatted with a snowball, in San Antonio, a snowball!!

Then after wading through the tall grasses and hunting for camouflaged eggs. During this hunt I was able to free a standard plastic Army rifleman, a Marine pathtag, a new unit patch (the ammobox - never heard of this outfit), a Geocache force Army coin, and having diffused the land mine (or was it an IED, can't remember) I found an Iraqi Freedom coin. Here I thought I was retired 8{) and didn't have to put myself through this stuff anymore. Once a Soldier, always a Soldier....

There was lots of chocolate as well (and my girls enjoyed it)

Thanks

the brewmeister

Update:

Tristin GeoK9:

Received Mine :laughing:

Mailing out mission on April 6th, should be there just in time :anicute:

tsunrisebey

Received Mine :laughing:

Mailing out mission on April 7th, won't make it in time for Easter but hopefully it will be worth the wait :rolleyes:

I'll post pictures of both mine and Tristin's missions closer to Easter. Wonderful packages from Sweden and North Carolina :lol: :lol: :lol: Thank You!

1. Participating - 2/4/2009 email sent

2. Received Name - 2/21/2009

3. Mission Complete-Mailed 3-14-2009 I hope you like it

4. Mission Arrived! 4-3-09!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Sparticus06 for all the very cool stuff and and the awesome coins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are very welcome. Really really hope you liked everything.

4. Mission arrives - thanks so much DJ J Rock - you'll notice no candy in the photo - I ate it while the camera was recharging....shared a little bit, but not much!!

CIMG0112.jpg

4. Pet Mission arrives: thanks so much n8tyrgl - once again the missing candy is processing......Geodog Julia says thank you very very much!!

CIMG0110.jpg

Well, I am a bit concerned - I mailed both my missions at the same time. One has arrived - no problem. The other certainly should have been there by now ~ but I have not seen any post from the recipient. I even sent them an email through GC.com with no reply.

Here are pictures of Twitch with the mission goodies he got last week. Thanks again lorca.nl!

He loves to chew plastic, so of course he gave the wrapping a thorough slobber while I was trying to take this picture:

chewingthewrapping.jpg

Bruce had to hold Twitch out of the way so I could take this picture, because he wasn't finished sniffing everything yet:

eastermission.jpg

Here's Twitch wearing his new collar. All the excitement must have worn him out, because I could not get a picture of him sitting up nicely:

modellingthecollar.jpg

1. Participating: Yes, email send februari 22th

2. Received Name: Yes

3. Mission Complete: Yes, send march 17th

4. Mission Arrived!: YES

Today a big box arrived, send by Sonya, one of the KrazyTrollz. The box was filled filled whit many presents and my daughter couldn't wait to explore the contents. A big chocolate bunny and a matching card was part of the surprise, just as a lot of candy and - yes - a m&m ventilator (fun). On top of all these beautifull surprises there where 4 (!) geocoins of all sorts (including a Tiki Mister Stoneface), 3 pathtags and a KrazyTrollz personal non trackable. Wow. That was much to crazy (and we loved it).

1. Participating Email Sent

2. Received Name Feb 21

3. Mission Complete- Mar. 20

4. Mission Arrived! Apr. 6

Some chocolate coins ,3 chocolate bunnies ,Gelee Hasli which I never heard of, easter ornaments 2 Swiss Coins. Mirpets tree and a cheesocoin. Thank die_anita

Edited by kd&prettierhalf

1. Participating Email Sent

2. Received Name Feb 21

3. Mission Complete- Mar. 20

4. Mission Arrived! Apr. 6

Some chocolate coins ,3 chocolate bunnies ,Gelee Hasli which I never heard of, easter ornaments 2 Swiss Coins. Mirpets tree and a cheesocoin. Thank die_anita

Great that it arrived before the Easterweekend! :P

Nana easterbunny.gif

1. Participating: Yes. Sent email on 2/4

2. Received Name: Yes on 2/20

3. Mission Complete: Mailed it today, 3/9

4. Mission Arrived! It arrived today and what a fabulous mission. A box filled with candy, a cute soft bunny and coins. Wow! Mother hen- three chicks. Never seen this before but is is so nice. So appropriate, I am a mother hen. Eclectric Penquin, Mailbox forum which has our name on it. The British Bobby geocoin which is so cool. Thank you very much. It came from California. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You made my day and my Easter.

212b0648-3960-4fda-bc55-a1adce0e1126.jpg

Papa happyeaster.gif

1. Participating: Yes. Sent email on 2/4

2. Received Name: Yes on 2/20

4. Mission Arrived! Papa received his mission today from Tank Hounds. Him and our grandson opened it. Grandson loved the ducks. It has so many wonderful things in it. 4 coins, 3 pathtags, candy, eggs, and grass. Our grandson has been playing with the duck in the grass. He is having a great time. Thank you Tank Hounds for the fabulous Easter mission.

0c9eaa30-bc15-4a6e-a59d-2a1ffee67cf5.jpg

Grandson babybunny.gif

1. Participating: Yes. Sent email on 2/18

2. Received Name: Yes on 3/4

4. Mission Arrived! He got his mission today. He is a happy little boy, He got the bouncy bunny, Toronto 2006 and loves the moose on it. He likes watching the moose around here so he loves these coins. Then he got World Diabetes Coin and lots and lots of stickers. He loves stickers. He is off showing all his little friends. Thank you Tylor. You did a great job.

Edited by Maine Family

1. Participating - Yes, email sent !

2. Received Name - Yup, Name recieved. Hmmmmm... Now, how to surprise them, HMMMMmmmmmmm........

3. Mission Complete - Ships Wed, The 8th , no matter what.

I really worked hard to make this a unique mission for a unique mission reciever.

I have been in contact with the "special" coin person and that coin is on it's way here. Unfortunatly it didn't come in today. I'm hoping tomorrow. If it is not here tomorrow, I will send out mission and send coin seperatly when it comes in. I will send the Easter Mission Priority Mail. I'm hoping it will get there Saturday, but there is no mail on Good Friday, so it may not get there till Monday. Please forgive me but it WILL be WORTH the WAIT, This I gaurentee!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Mission Arrived! - Yes , Thank You.

Opalsns

1. Participating... Yes, email sent 02-04-09

2. Received Name... Yes, 02-20-09

3. Mission Complete... Yes, 03-05-09

4. Mission Arrived!... Yes, 04-07-09

I received my mission all the way from California this morning but waited for my hubby to come home to open the package :D

In the box, there was a funny card, a chocolate bunny, a caramel bunny, an egg with Reese's miniatures, Peeps chicks, stickers, and two very nice coins, A Team Alamo and a Message in a Bottle.

easter.jpg

For those who would like the answer to the question asked on the card, here it is..... If it has a hollow head - it's definitely a male! :blink:

I never tasted Peeps in my life :) I like them :)

Thanks a lot Fossillady for all the gifts!

Thanks Zazth for holding this mission!

We wish everyone a Happy Easter!!!

I have to go.... Peeps and chocolate are calling me :blink:

1. Participating... Yes, email sent 02-04-09

2. Received Name... Yes, 02-20-09

3. Mission Complete... Yes, 03-05-09

4. Mission Arrived!... Yes, 04-07-09

I received my mission all the way from California this morning but waited for my hubby to come home to open the package :D

In the box, there was a funny card, a chocolate bunny, a caramel bunny, an egg with Reese's miniatures, Peeps chicks, stickers, and two very nice coins, A Team Alamo and a Message in a Bottle.

easter.jpg

For those who would like the answer to the question asked on the card, here it is..... If it has a hollow head - it's definitely a male! :blink:

I never tasted Peeps in my life :) I like them :)

Thanks a lot Fossillady for all the gifts!

Thanks Zazth for holding this mission!

We wish everyone a Happy Easter!!!

I have to go.... Peeps and chocolate are calling me :blink:

really never no peeps??? wow ,, i dont like them but my moms side of the family does,, they say if you let them harden they are better,, this i wouldent know but if you like them,, mabie set one aside and get hard,,themn try it. does anyone else do this with their peeps or is my family just weird like that??

Mission Coordinator - I have been in touch with my Mission person (non-pet) and it is confirmed her package was received. She has been really busy in life recently so has not posted. Just thought you could mark this as mission complete. I bet she will post something a bit later.

Whew, I was thinking the postal service let me down.

Happy Easter everyone!

Got my Easter mission last week from a mystery Netherlands Easter Bunny. :blink:

Couldn't post because I was participating at a Parents and Kids fair in Montreal Quebec for 5 days. :blink:

So here is what I got. Lots of Chocolates, wooden eggs holders, Earth turtle pin, a nice little turtle charm, a chocolate bunny geocoin and a triple dragon geocoin. THANKS, THANKS, THANKS

Chocolates didn't last a day! SOOOOOOOO GOOD! I think I'll ask my mystery Easter Bunny from the Netherlands to send me some more (I'll pay for them!!! :D:) )

happyeaster.jpg

I have not recieved my mission yet, guess I have to wait untill after easter...

And I haven't seen that my mission person has recieved the package I sent either...

Oh dear :blink: I was hoping that you had just been busy and not posted yet. I mailed your package on March 12th. How long can it take for mail to get to you??

I have not recieved my mission yet, guess I have to wait untill after easter...

And I haven't seen that my mission person has recieved the package I sent either...

Oh dear :blink: I was hoping that you had just been busy and not posted yet. I mailed your package on March 12th. How long can it take for mail to get to you??

That hard to say - got a package from USA today that was sent on april 3rd, but have also had packages taken more than a month...

I'm sure it will arrive soon... :blink:

River Cacher

2. Received Name: Yes 2-20-09

3. Mission Complete:LAST MISSION SENT OUT 4-6-09 US 2 to 3 day Mail.

4. Mission Arrived! Not Yet

River Princess

3. Mission Complete Mailed 4-3-09 and i am sure they are going to like all my suprizes.

4. Mission Arrived and DAD forgot to Post it. I also got to open it since my sister did as well.

Thanks for all of the wonderful items.

River Tinkerbell

3. Mission Complete. Mailed 4-4-09 I hope he Likes eggs:?}

4. Mission Arrived-Received package on 3-7-09

Blue Montana (geo-sheltie)

4. Mission Arrived - Not yet

Canada Post offered tracking for an additional 37 cents, so I splurged! I just checked the tracking number and it says "International shipment has arrived in the destination country". That doesn't exactly narrow it down a lot :blink:. I mailed it on March 24, and according to an on-line distance calculator it's only "approximately 371.2 miles" from my post office to yours, so you'd think it would have arrived by now. Not panicking (much) yet...

ohhh Turlutorteu so good to see you got it...........

i was a little worry because i did send the same day to the same land hihihihihi..........

anyway good to see that you like it and a little something.....

i will see what i can do about the choco thing........

ohhhhhh i know.....

hope you like dutch breakfast to :blink:

Blue Montana (geo-sheltie)

4. Mission Arrived - Not yet

Canada Post offered tracking for an additional 37 cents, so I splurged! I just checked the tracking number and it says "International shipment has arrived in the destination country". That doesn't exactly narrow it down a lot :blink:. I mailed it on March 24, and according to an on-line distance calculator it's only "approximately 371.2 miles" from my post office to yours, so you'd think it would have arrived by now. Not panicking (much) yet...

LOL! Knowing that it's coming from Canada (I suspected it was but wasn't sure) I'll relax. Even though it's less than 400 miles, the delivery times between here and there can really suck. And then there are times I swear my carrier holds onto my packages just to drive me nuts. *G*

I haven't received my easter mission yet, so will have to wait till after easter as well. I will be on holiday from tomorrow till 5. may, so I won't be able to post if I received it till then. Just to make sure the sender of my mission will not worry why I dont post when the package should have arrived :-)

mrs usyoopers

Participating- YOU BET! email sent 2/4

Received Name- Got it...2/20

Mission Complete-yeppers

Mission Arrived- 4-8

My Easter mission arrived today and a very nice package it is! :blink: Jelly Beans, Chocolate, a fun looking egg that grows flowers! (I'll get my green thumb out for that) and some very nice coins- The tailess chocolate bunny, Cache in Hand, a TGBear trackable pin...our first trackable pin, really cool! and a Little Rhody Quahog, he was still hiding in the basket so he missed out on the photo shoot. Thanks so much Cache in Hand for the nice Easter surprise!! (I love those smiley eggs!! :blink: )

11ace872-491b-476e-91bd-3c8f9193ce21.jpg

the other yooper

Participating- email sent 2/4

Received Name- Got it............2/20

Mission Complete- Long trip for this one, in the mail 3/12

Mission Arrived- The other yooper's mission arrived today but he is out of town for the week...what to do? There was a butterfly on the outside of the package, a clue?? I can't stand suspense so I ripped right into that package! I promise Butterfly Lady, I will save (most of :P ) the chocolate for him! He does so love chocolate...I'll try! There were 2 very nice containers that will become caches just as soon as our snow melts, a very nice card, 2 egg ornaments, did I say chocolate??? A tailess bunny coin, I think its the "deaf awareness" coin??...challenges you to create an accessible cache, we will do just that! and the 2008 New Zealand Kiwi coin, very nice!....oops there was more, a butterfly wooden nickle and a tiny Heart, just like the heart candies...purple that says "geo coiner" I love it! If I share most of the chocolates maybe he will let me have the tiny heart!

Thank you Butterfly Lady, that was a great package!!!

Thank you so much, burgessfour!!! It's just great and I really crazed out when I opened the box and saw all those sweets and the cute bunny!!

3376691390_f3675c6027.jpg

I have been trying to fing Chocolate Peeps and can't find them :blink:

Oh , i have found RED !, Blue, GREEN, Yellow, Pink, Purple, Orange,and WHITE ! BUT NO Chocolate !