Zazth's Second Annual Easter Mission

zazth

:) I got my mission today from Bailey K9 :) Thank you very much! My mom said she has a headache from all the new squeeky toys I've been playing with. I've already got 1 squeeker chewed out on 1 toy and a few more squeeker toys to go. I'll post some pictures later. Thanks for a great package! Edited by Tristin GeoK9

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name - YES

3. Mission Complete - YES (and arrived)

4. Mission Arrived! - YES! :):ph34r::D:D:D:D:o:)

Must take photos....I just cannot believe the generosity of some people!!!! :D;)

Photos as promised! This is what I got from Sofi and Holmbiorn:

939bbefc-90b2-41da-b83f-741a1a76ae2b.jpg

Firstly, I loved the wrapping :D

I opened it up to find a CACHE inside!! How very very cool! This is my favourite kind of cache container, as it seems to last the longest, and can be cammouflaged well. I shall set a cache in your honour!

I then found, inside the cache, another cache! It's a nano (with log sheet). Yet another cache to set in your honour! :P There were decorations, and eggs, and egg candles, and pig bubblegum :) and Robin's Eggs Candy - oooohhhh yum! I am having to fight off the husband for this stuff! They are so tasty!!

(Please excuse me while I rob the nest again for more of these yummy treats)...........

But what really shocked me was the sheer number of geocoins I was given!! TEN!! Yes, you read correctly, TEN!!! :o And I love them all, thank you so very much! ;) And many from my wishlist! And some I didn't even know existed!

What a great day! Thanks again, I feel so spoiled! I hope your Easter Mission is just as fabulous as mine was! :D

Your very welcome! Glad to see the mission arrived safe and sound. Now the tricky part is gonna be to get some vacation time so we can come down there and find the two new geocache hides! ;):D

HAPPY EASTER!!!

:) I have posted my parcel for the Easter Mission. :) Regards Red Squirrel Uk.Trisha

I received my Easter Mission Parcel today Thank You very much to The Brewmeister mission complete thanks for sharing will send photos soon Ill get the hang of the right way to send back replies etc Enjoyed the fun of sharing Happy Easter Edited by red squirrel uk

1. Participating - email sent 2/5/09

2. Received Name - 2/22/09 (very excited about the person I received)

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Arrived! - Don't remember the exact date, but as soon as my main computer is repaired, I will post pic of the very cool box of goodies I received including a really cool "MOOD" coin. Thanks to my Easter Bunny for the great mission!

My outgoing mission is almost ready; can't wait to pull it all together and get it on its' way.

As promised, pic of the mission I received from my Secret Bunny

n592387964_1706731_6880104.jpg

Now I really must call mine ready and get it into the mail! Thanks for coordinating this mission to kick off Spring! :ph34r:

1. Participating - email sent 2/5/09

2. Received Name - 2/22/09 (very excited about the person I received)

3. Mission Complete - mailed 3/25/09

4. Mission Arrived! according to the date stamp on my pic, 3/4/09

Now the fun of waiting for my recipient to post they received it! HAPPY EASTER TO ALL

Wooty!!! Just received email notification that my easter mission package has arrived at it's destination!

I so cannot wait for the post.. but I will say now, what lacks in chocolate is made up for in shiny metal things!! :ph34r:

~J

I would take coins over chocolate in a heartbeat :) !

DITTO :DB)

Quick post here, will come back later on.... I received my mission earlier this week.....I am so sorry I haven't come to post that I got it! (been one of those weeks)

All I can say is WOW, Wow, and WOW!!!!! got some mighty interesting things in the package! Pictures will be coming this weekend and I did eat a bit of the candy...there was an interesting gummy/crunchy thing in there I had never had before and really want to know what they are, LOL!

More to come later.......

Also, took me a while to gather all my goodies....... the Easter Bunny will be leaving here sometime today to deliver his goodies!!!!!!

Sonya

Nana easterbunny.gif

1. Participating: Yes. Sent email on 2/4

2. Received Name: Yes on 2/20

3. Mission Complete: Mailed it today, 3/9

4. Mission Arrived!

Papa happyeaster.gif

1. Participating: Yes. Sent email on 2/4

2. Received Name: Yes on 2/20

4. Mission Arrived! Papa received his mission today from Tank Hounds. Him and our grandson opened it. Grandson loved the ducks. It has so many wonderful things in it. 4 coins, 3 pathtags, candy, eggs, and grass. Our grandson has been playing with the duck in the grass. He is having a great time. Thank you Tank Hounds for the fabulous Easter mission.

0c9eaa30-bc15-4a6e-a59d-2a1ffee67cf5.jpg

Grandson babybunny.gif

1. Participating: Yes. Sent email on 2/18

2. Received Name: Yes on 3/4

4. Mission Arrived!

Yippieh! My Mission arrived!

38e463c3-0dcc-4e50-869b-937914e1f92c.jpg4633a5e2-a76b-41d1-9647-55c06187a71b.jpg

So many nice goodies! I received decoration things and nice card, and a sweet little selfmade easter bunny brooch, a "can you see me now" coin and a wooden "cape brenton island" coin (this is so cool! ) and Turlutortues adorable Sig Item! If you ever make a coin of this cute little turtle, count me in for some :wacko::D:D

THANK YOU!

Glad you liked them and YES a turtle coin like my sig is coming. :wacko:

Still waiting for my mission to arrive!! :mellow:

1. Participating - Yes

2. Received Name - Yep

3. Mission Complete - yes, mailed 3/28. Sorry for the delay, but hope it's worth the wait!!!!!

4. Mission Arrived - YES!

Finally have time to post as I am putting off a painting project, LOL!

I opened my box this past Monday and found all kinds of cool eggs inside. Some had some candy in them but the rest had SHINY in them! And very neat ones at that!!!! Ate some candy.... opened eggs... found lots of coins, then opened two other eggs and had a giggle.... they are coins that I know I heard of or at least think I did some time ago but have never SEEN much less in person. They are good guy/Bad guy coins, LOL! Three different ones !!!!

Thank you so very much Geocoin Guy for such an awesome mission! I've never received this many coins as a gift before and am really blown away! Sure made my day! I Love them All!!!! I can't believe you sent so many, but they will have a special place in my collection!

By now you must want to see the photos.....so here you go:

The Loot!

EasterMission2.jpg

The SHINY!

EasterCoins2.jpg

Some yummy candy! Almost like crunchy jelly beans. Whatever are these? I must hunt for them, LOL! (I only saved them this long so I could photograph them)

EasterCandy2.jpg

Good Jeremy/Bad Jeremy

JeremycoinsresizedIIforposting.jpg

Edited by KrazyTrollz

Here are the pics I promised of the Easter Mission sent to me by my secret bunny Li-Z. A beautiful card and package full of gifts.

DSCN0153.jpg

So many beautiful little gifts to open. But so much fun!

DSCN0156.jpg

There were decorations, love the miniature ones especially, a pretty notebook, cute chocolate coins, an ET pin, and a very cute pair of little Dutch shoes(love these,) and three coins. Two Mimbres coins that were on my seeking list, and a X-Files coin.

DSCN0164.jpg

Thanks again Li-Z for the lovely gifts.

GeoPet ~ Stella

1. Participating - Pet Mission if it's a Go - hollora's Stella (Boxer dog) - email sent 2/4/09

2. Received Name - 2/15/2009 - Working on research and package........

3. Mission Complete - 3/11/09

4. Mission Arrived! - 3/30/09

Well, Stella didn't quite know what to make of her box from the Easter Bunny! Yes, the Easter Bunny who left few clues except they are from CA. :blink:

It was a fun package........yummie treats (how did you know Salmon was her favorite? :blink: ), some toys to share with her girls (for the next few days they are here :blink: ), clean up wipes (those are neat and will be great for muddy feet when out on the trail) and of course the beautiful coins which made her Mommy do the Happy Dance! :( Especially nice was Mystery Peace Dove coin with the hands of many Nations on the back. :( The John Lennon song words inside brought back many memories. :huh: The Easter Egg and Easter Bunny were very cool too! :(

Thank you Mystery Easter Bunny! ;):D:D

Stella modeling her new ears!

GEDC0052.jpg

Loads of neat goodies and shiny coins!

GEDC0050.jpg

Here are the pics I promised of the Easter Mission sent to me by my secret bunny Li-Z. A beautiful card and package full of gifts.

There were decorations, love the miniature ones especially, a pretty notebook, cute chocolate coins, an ET pin, and a very cute pair of little Dutch shoes(love these,) and three coins. Two Mimbres coins that were on my seeking list, and a X-Files coin.

Fran you are getting all Dutch senders :blink: and a big collections of turtle pins :blink:

My niece did not tell me she received your name for this mission :blink:

Nice coins you got.

1. Participating Email Sent - Feb. 5, 2009

2. Received Name - Yes! Feb 21, 2009. Now to do a little research. even though I am not going to be able to do much, I still want to make it nice.

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Arrived! - HOORAY! It came. 3-30-09

I was totally shocked and awed when I opened the mailbox and there sat this box. When I looked at the address it was from the Easter Bunny, whom of which lives in Michigan...hmmm.

Anywho, I will try to wait patiently to open the box. I really wanna open it now, but it is not Easter yet, so I will try to hold off as long as possible.

Thank you Easter Bunny...whoever you are :blink::huh::blink::blink:

I got my mission today! Of course there was no waiting to open it! I got LOTS of great candy...and a Texas Geocaching pathtag, a Evil Micro 2008, a GW5 geocoin chicks coin and a peep in an egg coin! thank you SOOO much!!

EasterMIssion1.jpg

And here it is without the grass...so you can really see everything! YUM! I had to check through the grass several times to be sure that I didn't miss anything!

Eastermission2.jpg

1. Participating- E-mail sent 2/18/09

2. Received name - yes 3/4/09

3. Mission Complete - 3/30/09

4. Mission Arrived!- Yes

Got my mission in the mail today. It is staying in the states this time so should arrive by Easter. This has been fun. Thanks Zanth. Look forward to seeing the rest of the missions.

1st Mission Adult

1. Participating - 2-15

2. Received Name - Doing research and shopping

3. Mission Complete- Mailed 3/30/09

4. Mission Arrived! Not Yet

2nd Mission Child

1. Participating - 2-15

2. Received Name - Doing research and shopping

3. Mission Complete - mailed 3/30/09

4. Mission Arrived! This mission arrived to Kenzie safely, already posted

Participating: yes

Name received: yes 2/20/09

Oh no, my partner has soooo many coins! :blink: I'd better get going now!

Mission Complete: 3/28/09

Went out today Cache_In _Hand. Enjoy :blink:

Mission Received: 3/30/09

Pics to follow. Thanks so much CSRA Cruisers

Thanks Zanth for a great mission.

Edited by nefesh

1. Participating - Email sent 17/02/09

2. Received Name - Yes! Name received 01/03/09, thanks M!

3. Mission Complete - Yep...parcel posted off on Saturday 28th March.

4. Mission Arrived! - Yes!

Received an envelope from the Netherlands with "Easter Mission" written on it. Inside were two lovely coins (a Medusa Coin and a Dutch Micro)....thank you very much "mystery sender" from the Netherlands!

My parcel was posted off on Saturday (28th March) to another European country so it should get there in plenty of time. My "person" had no wishlist so I really hope that they like the coins I chose to send them :blink: . After trekking back through their messages in the forums I did manage to discover that they like chocolate though.....so I hope they still do!! :blink::blink:

Edited by Geo-Gophers

Cacher - hollora

1. Participating - 2/4/2009 email sent

2. Received Name - 2/20/09 - research in progress -

3. Mission Complete - 3/11/09

4. Mission Arrived! - 3/31/09

Mission arrived today ~ the only clue to who my Secret Bunny might be is the envelope was mailed from WA. Thank you Secret Bunny for my nice cards with you special touch and all my shiny coins!!!! :laughing::rolleyes::anibad:

An Easter Egg, a Chick, an Easter bunny and a Travel Slug ~ four nice coins in all and no candy (which was fine with me ~ I don't need it!)! :o

GEDC0062.jpg

May everyone one have a wonderful Easter and the blessings of this special season be with you!

Just a quick note to say THANK YOU to BlueMotMot for the Easter package that arrived today! I hope we were not supposed to wait until Easter to open it, because it's too late now! Candy, coins, bunny ears, card, Easter chicken, and a Swiss army knife/Swisscard (perfect to go in our geocaching bag!!) - all in a cute bunny basket. Will try to upload photos later, if the camera and the computer cooperate!!

The coins are all beautiful: a mermaid coin (love the colours!!), an astronomy coin (not sure of the name, but it has a picture of the starry sky on one side), and an Easter egg (with a compass on it??) - not sure of the name of that one either!

Anyway - THANK YOU so much for brightening our day!!!

Happy caching,

Camilla

:laughing::rolleyes: Nothing better than coming home after a long days work to find a box full of chocolate and geocoins waiting for you! :anibad:;)

Mission arrived today! Thank you Red Squirrel UK! Love the coins and toys and Love the chocolate too.

Mmmmmmm........ Chocolate............ :o Sorry, just enjoyed another!

We got a London Phone box geocoin, a look twice for bikes geocoin, a chase your dreams geocoin (thank you Dorsetgal + geodog, Sofi has been wanting one of your coins!) and a red squirrel uk pathtag, plus a couple of really cute keychains and a little plush doggie (that our kittie Loki has already claimed as his new toy!) oh and did I mention lots of yummy yummy chocolate!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

HAPPY EASTER!!!

march2009002.jpg

march2009007.jpg

1. Participating - Email sent 2/5/09

2. Received Name - Yes, 2/22/09

3. Mission Complete - 3/16/09

4. Mission Arrived! - Yes, on 3/31/09

Thanks for the great mission!

Edited by Sofi and Holmbiorn

1. Participating Email Sent - Feb. 5, 2009

2. Received Name - Yes! Feb 21, 2009. Now to do a little research. even though I am not going to be able to do much, I still want to make it nice.

3. Mission Complete - 4-1-09

4. Mission Arrived! - HOORAY! It came. 3-30-09

Finally sent mine out. Was holding out until I could see if I could get some better coins. But I couldnt, so I had to send what I had. Just wanna say I am sorry now. It is not the best package I have sent out.

So many beautiful little gifts to open. But so much fun!

DSCN0164.jpg

Glad you like it :unsure:

Fran you are getting all Dutch senders :D and a big collections of turtle pins B)

My niece did not tell me she received your name for this mission :unsure:

Nice coins you got.

Forgot to tell you! But I did notice that Fran send my nephew Lars his first mission :lol: Noticed the ET pin as well on the photo of the mission that Fran posted, but figured that if you like earth turtles it would be ok to have two ET pins in different colors :)

I´m on vacation with the kids at my parents and hubby is staying at home watching the mail coming in. :) Today he told me Johanna had got something big from Donalds to pick up at the postplace. I was wondering what she could get from McDonalds but then I started thinking if it maybe can be her eastermission. Some research done and I´m almost sure it is her mission. :unsure: If so I believe she will be a very happy girl soon when we are back home again early next week.

grodan Karin.

1. Participating- email sent 2/5/09

2. Received Name- 2/21/09

3. Mission Complete- 3/26/09

4. Mission Arrived!- 4/01/09

No April's Fool here! Got home to find a package from Sweden. No Swedish Bikini Team, but the next best thing.... Chocolate! and some cute chicks to hang around with. To go with a Juke Box coin and a Road to Sacramento Blue Bus.

Thank You Camilla! (geosmurfarna)

Rick

I´m on vacation with the kids at my parents and hubby is staying at home watching the mail coming in. :P Today he told me Johanna had got something big from Donalds to pick up at the postplace. I was wondering what she could get from McDonalds but then I started thinking if it maybe can be her eastermission. Some research done and I´m almost sure it is her mission. :unsure: If so I believe she will be a very happy girl soon when we are back home again early next week.

grodan Karin.

:blink: WOW that was super fast, they told me 10 days, my in country packages havent even arrived yet.

this one may need a bit of an explanation, please contact me when you arrive home with it.

Today was an oddball of sorts,, got written up at work, then came home to find a mission for Zariah, she was very happy, and for some weird reason i havent figured out yet :) that make me happy and couldent help but giggle at her excitement, but when i turned around i found the dog had ate my shoes up :blink: , and then zariah opened her package and learned a new word in the process. :) , but then it started to snow, :P then zariah was runnin around saying her new word, :) so my emotions are all mixed up today.

so dont mind me tonight, i dunno black from white and feel a lil weird (wheres the drinks?) :unsure: lol

anyway Zariah's mission was way cool, i was telling her it was awesome and she started to repeat me

"its a-some daddy?" a-some!! a-some!!

haha

summerandnana really sent Zariah a super nice pack for her with some really cool homemade stuff(she really is great at the fimo clay stuff) im amazed at the artistic abilitys and thoughtful ness behind this easter mission.

she was quick to grab stuff and run off to stash it so we had to take more pics as I think all the stuff stayed togeather for about 3 min after it was opened.lol

she got a pink bunny, a candy egg and some stickers,and a bag of jelly beans, that she grabbed right away and said "cannie" (candy)

so lets goto the pics shall we??

here is Zariahs package

8254b853-d3ba-4004-bca2-4c02a6aad852.jpg

here is Zariah with it, you can see how happy she is,, mind you she has a bag full of jelly beans in one hand and a twirly lightup egg in the other

b6ec7bb9-1cb6-46a1-8c45-355d7b081667.jpg

here is the really nice fimo clay egg, i thought it was just amazing

a2ff09ea-9fe7-489c-83ec-d8134c5818ea.jpg

860aa6af-fb28-4067-810d-8955abc43267.jpg

b155119b-32fa-499f-b008-69ac2c5f9356.jpg

fbb1523f-adc8-44d4-ae14-be241e7981cd.jpg

fimo clay easter signal the frog /rabbit

e2067175-524e-4ed4-aa55-9e1cbfee425d.jpg

a cool sig fimo coin really nicely made.

86ba6bd1-862c-4389-b7d8-e17d0c4e9d68.jpg

and was wowed even more at the sight of a 100 finds pin(never seen this version), a easter egg nav. ant. silver, a gold cache rewards (my seeking list), a mackey made it(zariahs seeking list) and a pink gw5 chick to go with her momma duck she just got from another person.

and they made her a necklace too that she hasent stopped wearing yet,lol

0f4c58a4-026d-4163-9649-e72bbf32aa8b.jpg

thank you very much for her "a-some" easter mission shes very happy even just to throw the easter grass all over the house and on the dog. we will put her fimo clay stuff in a safe place and her coins in the board. and thx for lighting my day a bit too, shes sooo funny with thing like this. :D

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK

1. Participating ~~ email sent February 12, 2009

2. Received Name ~~ Yes, February 26, 2009 .... Now it is time to shop!!

3. Mission Complete~~Package is going in the mail today. It has been on my desk for a week but I didn't want to mail it too early Coins from seeking list included plus other goodies, I hope you enjoy it.

4. Mission Arrived! YES!!

I received a wonderful Easter Mission from USYoopers. It contained a handmade key chain, DaYoopers glossary booklet, PEZ candies, chocolate, twizzlers, a Reese's pieces carrot, gummy sour bunnies, a metal flower pail and four wonderful geocoins; a Geo Jellies 3 geocoin, a purple 2008 Easter Egg geocoin, an Easter Cacher black nickel geocoin and a Yaahl's feather geocoin :unsure:Thank you very much, I love it!!!!!

Also, thank you Zazth for organizing the Easter Mission again this year :blink:

I just got the coolest mission package from summerandnana! The weather is nasty here again so I've been sitting around bummed but opening this package brought some definite spring into my house and my step! Now my hubby and son are hiding from me because I keep squealing "Oh, look at this!"

Inside the package were a stuffed yellow bunny, a Cadbury's egg, some jelly beans, a cute little Easter bucket, an adorable handmade Signal the Frog Bunny, and a lovely handmade Easter Egg trinket box, way too cool since I collect trinket boxes in addition to geocoins! As if all of that wasn't enough, when I opened up the trinket box I was truly amazed! Nestled inside were a cute handmade necklace, a really cool signature coin, a Peeps coin, a Wildlife Muggles Tasmanian Devil coin (seeking list!), an Egg coin (I think it's NavEggAtion?), and one of my absolutely most wanted coins, a Deadliest Cache Northwestern coin which my hubby promptly (but unsuccessfully!) tried to steal!

Thank you so much for your amazing generosity summerandnana! You really made my day! I'm not great at taking photos but here are a few...

Before opening the trinket box

DSCN0164.jpg

After opening the trinket box

DSCN0167.jpg

Nuka begging for a jelly bean. My dogs rarely get people food but I caved on this one. She wasn't sure what to think of it when she actually got one, round candy is hard for dog teeth to bite!

DSCN0168.jpg

Edited by sunsetmeadowlark