Zazth's Second Annual Easter Mission

zazth

My kids would like to join this mission.

They don´t have their own accounts so I keep the coins in my collection but I will tell it is theirs.

mission #1

HunnyBunny kid, 6 years

1. Participating - e-mail sent feb 13

2. Received Name - YES, feb 26

3. Mission Complete - soon. must go to a special shop I have in mind first.

4. Mission Arrived! - not yet

mission #2

SimonLimon kid turning 2 in march

3. Mission Complete - soon. must go to a special shop I have in mind first. Also waiting for a coin.

4. Mission Arrived! - YES, 10 day was enough from NZ to Sweden! Thank you so very much Butterfly Lady! :lol:

Simon was so happy with all the things he got. Chocolategg and marsmallowbunnies and hat and rabbit and frog and kiwi and...and.... the coins are jsut perfect. A nice pink body for baby Matilda and a heart pendant for HunnyBunny. You are so kind. HunnyBunny was very happy to find an envelope for her in there. Also you thought of the birthday, a nice t-shirt and a Happy Birthday coin. Thank you again and again. :rolleyes::lol:

ae7e9b28-593a-4c39-8889-1bb3feb97559.jpg

mission #3

MildaMatilda kid born jan 2009

3. Mission Complete - soon. must go to a special shop I have in mind first. Also waiting for a coin.

Seekinglist is at www.geocoincollection.com in name grodan & fiabus.

Thank you for holding this mission.

Edited by grodan & fiabus

mrs usyoopers

Participating- YOU BET! email sent 2/4

Received Name- Got it...2/20

Mission Complete-

Mission Arrived-

the other yooper

Participating- email sent 2/4

Received Name- Got it............2/20

Mission Complete- Long trip for this one, in the mail 3/12

Mission Arrived- The other yooper's mission arrived today but he is out of town for the week...what to do? There was a butterfly on the outside of the package, a clue?? I can't stand suspense so I ripped right into that package! I promise Butterfly Lady, I will save (most of :rolleyes: ) the chocolate for him! He does so love chocolate...I'll try! There were 2 very nice containers that will become caches just as soon as our snow melts, a very nice card, 2 egg ornaments, did I say chocolate??? A tailess bunny coin, I think its the "deaf awareness" coin??...challenges you to create an accessible cache, we will do just that! and the 2008 New Zealand Kiwi coin, very nice!....oops there was more, a butterfly wooden nickle and a tiny Heart, just like the heart candies...purple that says "geo coiner" I love it! If I share most of the chocolates maybe he will let me have the tiny heart!

Thank you Butterfly Lady, that was a great package!!!

e72f506a-b6f1-4c4d-b229-3a6e3d97392c.jpg

It was so much fun putting two very different missions together... Thanks for the challenge.

mission #2

4. Mission Arrived! - YES, 10 day was enough from NZ to Sweden! Thank you so very much Butterfly Lady! :D

Simon was so happy with all the things he got. Chocolategg and marsmallowbunnies and hat and rabbit and frog and kiwi and...and.... the coins are jsut perfect. A nice pink body for baby Matilda and a heart pendant for HunnyBunny. You are so kind. HunnyBunny was very happy to find an envelope for her in there. Also you thought of the birthday, a nice t-shirt and a Happy Birthday coin. Thank you again and again. :):D

I hope we see a photo of Simon in that hat! That and the cookie cutters (maybe for play-dough) took ages to arrive, so I am pleased to see it get there so quickly.

the other yooper

Mission Arrived- The other yooper's mission arrived today but he is out of town for the week...what to do? There was a butterfly on the outside of the package, a clue?? I can't stand suspense so I ripped right into that package! I promise Butterfly Lady, I will save (most of :laughing: ) the chocolate for him! He does so love chocolate...I'll try! There were 2 very nice containers that will become caches just as soon as our snow melts, a very nice card, 2 egg ornaments, did I say chocolate??? A tailess bunny coin, I think its the "deaf awareness" coin??...challenges you to create an accessible cache, we will do just that! and the 2008 New Zealand Kiwi coin, very nice!....oops there was more, a butterfly wooden nickle and a tiny Heart, just like the heart candies...purple that says "geo coiner" I love it! If I share most of the chocolates maybe he will let me have the tiny heart!

From One Chocoholics to another........(maybe some of those mini Easter eggs might be left for the recipent???)

The Rabbit coin is a fun Easter coin.

The other is the Accessiblity coin.

The Deaf Awareness coin was not in the package - it is a round one with sign language images on it.

What a fun mission - still a few weeks to go....

I love seeing photos of missions arriving.

Only one to arrive here now....

But it's the anticipation that is sometimes a huge part of missions also.

Yippieh! My Mission arrived!

38e463c3-0dcc-4e50-869b-937914e1f92c.jpg4633a5e2-a76b-41d1-9647-55c06187a71b.jpg

So many nice goodies! I received decoration things and nice card, and a sweet little selfmade easter bunny brooch, a "can you see me now" coin and a wooden "cape brenton island" coin (this is so cool! ) and Turlutortues adorable Sig Item! If you ever make a coin of this cute little turtle, count me in for some :):):)

THANK YOU!

1. Participating - 2/16/09

2. Received Name - 2/28/09

3. Mission Complete - 3/7/09

4. Mission Arrived! - 3/18/09

I received my mission from the Six Little Spookies today. I would have included a photo, but the goodies were gobbled up so quick, I would have been embarrassed to show the empty wrappers! Thanks so much for everything -- the goodies, the Lock-n-Lock container (time to place a new cache, I guess!), and the Blending into Our Surroundings and Dorkfish coins! Thank you!!!!!!

Mackenzie and I just wanted to give a great BIG Thank You to Surteb for Mackenzies Easter Mission. Here are a few pictures we would like to share:

CIMG4706.jpg

Opening up her package

CIMG4709-1.jpg

Showing her special gifts. She was given a used camera to take her own pictures so that she can put them in her Photo Frame Kit she received.

Thank you again Surteb, she was very excited to receive her mail :)

Okay - I'm in! Woot!

1. Participating 2/24/09

2. Received Name 3/4 09

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Arrived!

~J

I keep telling everyone I'm a slack.. but ... my mission goes out tomorrow!!!

(Someone's gonna be happy! Wooty!)

~J

Depending on where it is headed - there should be plenty of time - a couple of weeks should get it from Point A to Point B stateside before the Easter Bunny day! :D There wll be one lucky bunny soon!

1. Participating ~~ email sent February 12, 2009

2. Received Name ~~ Yes, February 26, 2009 .... Now it is time to shop!!

3. Mission Complete~~Package is going in the mail today. It has been on my desk for a week but I didn't want to mail it too early :) Coins from seeking list included plus other goodies, I hope you enjoy it. :anicute: Just checked USPS.com and it says my package reached its destination at 3:31 p.m. today, March 21st ;)

4. Mission Arrived!

even though i wasn't able to participate in the easter mission, zazth sent me one! and what a cheering up job it did today. great candies, a darling stuffed animal, a card to make one laugh till silly and two gorgeous coins! thank you so very much mandy and mike!

rsg

e9ef9dde-ed8b-4dd0-a182-cc3f796fff1b.jpg

It's the least we could do. After all, you do sooo many nice things for other here. You deserve something nice done for you. Besides, we are just doing our part to spread the Easter joy. We're glad you enjoyed the package. :)

Mike

1. Participating - Email sent 2/7/09

2. Received Name - Fed 26, 2009

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Arrived! My GOODNESS!! Mine is here so early!!! I better get busy on sending mine out!!!!!!

My packages was so great!!!!! So many goodies!!!!!

Easter%20Mission.jpg

Things have been rough around here, but I promise to have it out by Easter!!

Thank you so much for the wonderful mission gift.

1. Participating ~~ email sent February 12, 2009

2. Received Name ~~ Yes, February 26, 2009 .... Now it is time to shop!!

3. Mission Complete~~Package is going in the mail today. It has been on my desk for a week but I didn't want to mail it too early :anicute: Coins from seeking list included plus other goodies, I hope you enjoy it. ;) Just checked USPS.com and it says my package reached its destination at 3:31 p.m. today, March 21st :D

4. Mission Arrived!

yep...it sure did.

i am going to try and wait until closer to easter to open it. :)

1. Participating - email sent 2/5/09

2. Received Name - 2/22/09 (very excited about the person I received)

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Arrived! - Don't remember the exact date, but as soon as my main computer is repaired, I will post pics of the very cool box of goodies I received including a really cool "MOOD" coin. Thanks to my Easter Bunny for the great mission!

My outgoing mission is almost ready; can't wait to pull it all together and get it on its' way.

1. Participating: 5. February 2009

2. Received Name: 21. February 2009 - research begins!!!

3. Mission Complete: not yet but will be sent out soon

4. Mission Arrived! YES!!!!! Just have a look at the picture.

Thank you so much, burgessfour!!! It's just great and I really crazed out when I opened the box and saw all those sweets and the cute bunny!!

3376691390_f3675c6027.jpg

Thank you so much for those beautiful coins!!! You really know my favourites! I jumped when I saw the Thor's hammer and I really love the sheep! The bike awareness coin comes just the right moment as I thought of order one for participating to Todie's Wild Ride. I will set this coin free for this mission!

Thank you so much!!!

Thank you so much, burgessfour!!! It's just great and I really crazed out when I opened the box and saw all those sweets and the cute bunny!!

Thank you so much for those beautiful coins!!! You really know my favourites! I jumped when I saw the Thor's hammer and I really love the sheep! The bike awareness coin comes just the right moment as I thought of order one for participating to Todie's Wild Ride. I will set this coin free for this mission!

Thank you so much!!!

Happy (early) Easter! Don't eat all that chocolate at once though, okay? :blink:

Thank you so much!!!

Happy (early) Easter! Don't eat all that chocolate at once though, okay? :antenna:

*hihi* I promise!!! I only eat sweets at weekends so it will take it's time to eat all this yummy stuff :antenna:

mrs usyoopers

Participating- YOU BET! email sent 2/4

Received Name- Got it...2/20

Mission Complete-Got mine in the mail this morning...3/24

Mission Arrived-

the other yooper

Mission Arrived- The other yooper's mission arrived today but he is out of town for the week...what to do? There was a butterfly on the outside of the package, a clue?? I can't stand suspense so I ripped right into that package! I promise Butterfly Lady, I will save (most of :antenna: ) the chocolate for him! He does so love chocolate...I'll try! There were 2 very nice containers that will become caches just as soon as our snow melts, a very nice card, 2 egg ornaments, did I say chocolate??? A tailess bunny coin, I think its the "deaf awareness" coin??...challenges you to create an accessible cache, we will do just that! and the 2008 New Zealand Kiwi coin, very nice!....oops there was more, a butterfly wooden nickle and a tiny Heart, just like the heart candies...purple that says "geo coiner" I love it! If I share most of the chocolates maybe he will let me have the tiny heart!

i just finished the one going out of the USA last night and will try to get it mailed tomarrow to make it in time.

The other 2 are put togeather i just need to write a short letter and will try to get that done tonight and ready for mail tomarrow too!!

nothings landed yet ,,kinda good because we have a hard time keeping unopened packages around.with the lil one and puppy.

i really tryed to go all out with what we could afford for the month and even had to hold off on a few coin buys, to make them what they are ,, i hope the ones we mail too will like their stuff. :laughing:

n8turgrl

1. Participating : email sent 02/05

2. Received Name: yes..now to research!!!

3. Mission Complete: Mailed 03/24

4. Mission Arrived!

Bailey (geodog - chocolate lab)

1. Participating: email sent 02/05

2. Received Name: 02/15

4. Mission Arrived! YES!!!! Thank you so much hollora!!! (Pics to follow)

Kahlua (geodog - boxer)

1. Participating: email sent 02/05

2. Received Name: 02/15

4. Mission Arrived!

Bailey received her mission from Stella. She had SOOO much fun with all of her goodies. She even shared them with her best friend Kahlua. Thank you so much Stella and Hollora for this nice package!! Everything was so nice and so much thought was put into this package for Bailey. I LOVE the coins and the black Sir Cache was off of my wish list :laughing:

Here are a few pictures....Bailey loved the wubba but the fox skinzzzz was her favorite!!!! (Even the cats have checked it out lol)

35d37e41-1e53-4f4c-80d7-c83ed7033972.jpg

376ab5f5-cfb2-4a56-9ca4-b251f8bdd540.jpg

260be320-162e-4521-a3ac-20105248b078.jpg

Thanks again for this awesome package!! Bailey sends tons of puppy kisses and lots of woofs!!!

mission 1 ~ girl doogie :laughing:

1. Participating ~ email sent

2. Received Name ~ jep 5/3/09 :unsure:

3. Mission Complete ~ jep 24/3/09 let`s hope it arrived safe and soon ;)

4. Mission Arrived ~ jep 11/3/09

mission 2 ~ girl human :D

1. Participating ~ email sent

2. Received Name ~ jep 5/3/09 :lol:

3. Mission Complete ~ jep 24/3/09 let`s hope it arrived safe and soon :P

4. Mission Arrived ~

mission #1

HunnyBunny kid, 6 years

3. Mission Complete - YES, march 25

mission #2

4. Mission Arrived! - YES, 10 day was enough from NZ to Sweden! Thank you so very much Butterfly Lady! :D

Simon was so happy with all the things he got. Chocolategg and marsmallowbunnies and hat and rabbit and frog and kiwi and...and.... the coins are jsut perfect. A nice pink body for baby Matilda and a heart pendant for HunnyBunny. You are so kind. HunnyBunny was very happy to find an envelope for her in there. Also you thought of the birthday, a nice t-shirt and a Happy Birthday coin. Thank you again and again. :):D

mission #3

MildaMatilda kid born jan 2009

Finally got all coins and all the stuff in the boxes and got them off in the mail. Hope you like them, there are some thinking behind the coins.

Also be sure to keep our scissors nearby if you got a package from grodan, they are well secured with tape. :P

Thank you for this mission. So much fun, maybe to much fun :)

grodan Karin

1. Participating - email sent 2/5/09

2. Received Name - 2/22/09 (very excited about the person I received)

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Arrived! - Don't remember the exact date, but as soon as my main computer is repaired, I will post pic of the very cool box of goodies I received including a really cool "MOOD" coin. Thanks to my Easter Bunny for the great mission!

My outgoing mission is almost ready; can't wait to pull it all together and get it on its' way.

As promised, pic of the mission I received from my Secret Bunny

n592387964_1706731_6880104.jpg

Now I really must call mine ready and get it into the mail! Thanks for coordinating this mission to kick off Spring! :)

DAD

1. Participating - Email sent 2/5/09

2. Received Name- yes

3. Mission Complete- sent today

4. Mission Arrived!- no

ZARIAH (2 YRS OLD)

2. Received Name-yes

3. Mission Complete-sent today

4. Mission Arrived!- no

LUCKY SCOUT (GERMAN SHEPARD /WOLF PUPPY)

2. Received Name yes

3. Mission Complet-sent today

4. Mission Arrived!-no

I was really excited to put these togeather, untill i hit the post office :) the 2 staying in the usa were fine but the one going out across the ocean was $60 -- needless to say i had to take some boxes of yummy candy out, :P that makes me feel really bad and wish i woulda expected it to be so much, i woulda saved some extra cash to send the whole thing. i left all the good stuff in and some candy but man i had that thing full of candy and could just imagine the faces when they opened it.

that one might need a lil explanition when it arrives as i had to take the letter out too because i had mentioned what was for who in the letter and beings it dident have all the contents listed in the letter ,, the letter would have made me look foolish. so when it arrives if theres any questions as whats for who just give me a ringy ding or ill probably send ya a message to clearify things. sorry i feel horribal about that one now!!! :)

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name - YES

3. Mission Complete - YES (and arrived)

4. Mission Arrived! - YES! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:P

Must take photos....I just cannot believe the generosity of some people!!!! :D:)

Photos as promised! This is what I got from Sofi and Holmbiorn:

939bbefc-90b2-41da-b83f-741a1a76ae2b.jpg

Firstly, I loved the wrapping :D

I opened it up to find a CACHE inside!! How very very cool! This is my favourite kind of cache container, as it seems to last the longest, and can be cammouflaged well. I shall set a cache in your honour!

I then found, inside the cache, another cache! It's a nano (with log sheet). Yet another cache to set in your honour! :P There were decorations, and eggs, and egg candles, and pig bubblegum :) and Robin's Eggs Candy - oooohhhh yum! I am having to fight off the husband for this stuff! They are so tasty!!

(Please excuse me while I rob the nest again for more of these yummy treats)...........

But what really shocked me was the sheer number of geocoins I was given!! TEN!! Yes, you read correctly, TEN!!! :o And I love them all, thank you so very much! :D And many from my wishlist! And some I didn't even know existed!

What a great day! Thanks again, I feel so spoiled! I hope your Easter Mission is just as fabulous as mine was! :D

1. Participating- E-mail sent 2/18/09

2. Received name - yes 3/4/09

3. Mission Complete - Plan on getting it in the mail tomorrow.

4. Mission Arrived!- Yes

My Easter Mission has arrived. A very lovely wrapped package with lots of goodies from L-IZ. What a wonderful surprise! And even better I find out that L-IZ is the aunt of my first mission recipient Lars, Millieballons' son. I really love getting to know more every day about the wonderful folk in this forum.

I am working on uploading pics and will post back soon. Thanks so much L-IZ for the wonderful Easter gifts.

Our first mission came in yesterday. if you notice there is no chocolate in the photo. why you ask? Mandy and Thorne ate most of it before dinner lastnight. They left me one chocolate marshmallow bunny out of the 6 that was sent. The rest of the package is in the picture. Lots of nice stuff in the mission. Kept pulling stuff out of the bunny container and began to think it was bottomless of a minute. Thank you soo very much for going the extra step KD & Prettierhalf.

eac9ad39-1617-4a4c-ac69-b7ffef1cc13e.jpg

Mike

zazth :)

Edited by zazth