Zazth's Second Annual Easter Mission

zazth

From the OP 1. You are willing to Mail 2 Unactivated Geocoins to one Participant.

I personally would like to send out a coin that is on the seeking list whether or not it is trackable. I'd also like to know if I sent a nontrackable that was on your seeking list would you mind? So maybe you could put a note if that is acceptable. I'm only talking about coins that are on seeking lists.......Thanks.

Some of my favorite coins are non-trackables and if it is on my list I would not care if it was sent in my missions :)

Same for me!

Non-trackable would be fine with me if the geocoin is on my seeking list

any turtle non trackable would be fine with me

Mission ONE

1. Participating - yes

2. Received Name - yes, a child - wonder if the mum in the family would like chocolate sent????

Maybe marshmellow is more suitable????

3. Mission Complete - Yes, just a little chocolate, but lots of other things found too.... Mailed Friday 6th March.... A long way to go. Decided that the 25 days mailing option was not good enough. Should be there within 10 days, so they say!!!

4. Mission Arrived!

los-angeles-easter.jpg

Mission TWO

1. Participating - yes

2. Received Name - Oh, a adult - definitely NZ chocolate going there.

3. Mission Complete - North American continent - could be anyone of many....

Mailed today, with a little caching flavour.

4. Mission Arrived!

easter1.gif

1. Participating - E-mail sent 2-4-09

2. Received Name - 2-15-09

3. Mission Complete 3-2-09

4. Mission Arrived! 3-6-09

Found Logan and Heineken's Easter mission waiting for me at the post office today! A toy for each (although they'll share or fight over the same toy if the mood is right,) cookies, a Nomad geocoin, and the GC&P club pickle geocoin

to share with me.

SANY0085.jpg

Also got a cadbury Easter egg...heh, where's the egg? Logan?

SANY0086.jpg

thanks for the great mission Sunsetmeadowlark...I know I'm a pain to find coins for..my wife used to holler at me for going out and buying what I wanted around the holidays...happy Easter!

drneal

ILYK

1. Participating - E-mail sent 2-4-09

2. Received Name - 2-15-09

3. Mission Complete 3-2-09

4. Mission Arrived! 3-6-09

Found Logan and Heineken's Easter mission waiting for me at the post office today! A toy for each (although they'll share or fight over the same toy if the mood is right,) cookies, a Nomad geocoin, and the GC&P club pickle geocoin

to share with me.

SANY0085.jpg

Also got a cadbury Easter egg...heh, where's the egg? Logan?

SANY0086.jpg

thanks for the great mission Sunsetmeadowlark...I know I'm a pain to find coins for..my wife used to holler at me for going out and buying what I wanted around the holidays...happy Easter!

drneal

ILYK

Glad you enjoyed it. I did have a hard time picking coins to send and normally wouldn't have sent a club coin. But I saw you added the pickle to your wishlist just the other day. At least I was able to send one that was on your list!

I was getting ready to go to my parents' house this afternoon when I heard a knock on the door. It was the mailman! Yay!!! Lily's mission arrived today and boy, did she like it (and so did I)!!!! You did a great job drneal (or was it Logan and Heineken)? :anibad: I opened the box and she just couldn't wait to get the stuffed bunny. She loves squeaky animals. I gave her the bunny, she sniffed it, snatched it, and ran off with it. When she heard me opening the package of rawhide bones (the biggest she's ever had!) she dropped the bunny and ran back to me. I gave her one of the bones and she hasn't let it out of her sight since. She spent about an hour walking all over the house whimpering and looking for a hiding spot, but she's finally realized that no one is going to take it away from her. Tomorrow, she's going to have some of the Sweet Potato/Chicken jerky. I've never seen those before - they're all-natural too! I know she is going to absolutely love them!!!

I got a kick out of the Easter card - it's a funny one!!!

She (hehehehe...I) received three really great coins! A GeoPuppy (which I've been trying to get for quite some time) ;) , an Easter Chick (sooo cute!), and a Groundspeak GPS Adventures Maze (I like the Signal coins!!!). Again, thank you very much Neal, Logan, and Heineken! You made Lily's day with all the wonderful goodies and you made my day with her goodies and the terrific coins!!! It was very sweet of you!

iltl.jpg

nmu.jpg

ty6f7i.jpg

blrf.jpg

wgbh76dfm.jpg

gvhjjh.jpg

chvnf.jpg

kswujbd-1.jpg

kghjdvio-1.jpg

kseknfyu-1.jpg

THANK YOU!!!!

I'm waiting a BIT closer to Easter to send ours out! :(

Me too. Especially since I am still in the middle of trade negotiations. This is a very important aspect of the missions!!! LOL The timing of this mission was great because it allows me to actually make some trades.

Nana easterbunny.gif

1. Participating: Yes. Sent email on 2/4

2. Received Name: Yes on 2/20

3. Mission Complete: Mailed it today, 3/9

4. Mission Arrived!

Papa happyeaster.gif

1. Participating: Yes. Sent email on 2/4

2. Received Name: Yes on 2/20

4. Mission Arrived!

Grandson babybunny.gif

1. Participating: Yes. Sent email on 2/18

2. Received Name: Yes on 3/4

4. Mission Arrived!

A little early but I sent a Valentine package to my friend in New York the 2nd of February, first class and she just got it Saturday so I decided I had better get these mailed. :(

:) Participating Great Idea Happy Easter greetings Name Received E.mail sent

IF you would like to be Involved, PLEASE Follow These Guidelines:

1. You are willing to Mail 2 Unactivated Geocoins to one Participant.

2. You are a registered user in these Forums/with a history of at least 30 posts.

3. Please provide your FULL NAME AND ADDRESS to receive 2 Geocoins from another Participant.

4. Geocoin Packages must be mailed no later than Friday, April 3rd. So it may arrive to its’ receiver by Easter, April 12th. (Please keep in mind you will have to mail overseas packages sooner.)

5. Report your received status on this thread!

To Participate: (Subject Line = Happy Easter)

1. Email zazth at zazth@cox.net With the following information:

2. Geocaching Name

3. FULL NAME & ADDRESS

4. Let me know if you are willing to ship outside of your Country.

5. You will receive an email from me TBD, with your own Happy Easter Mission.

6. Please go the Distance. If you participate, please do your part to make this a fun experience.

**PLEASE report the Following in this Thread on your Progress**

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Arrived!

jumpingbunny.gif Oh yes, this Easter Bunny is very excited. The shopping is done, the coins hidden in the eggs and the packages all prepared and wrapped. Now, my Bunny buddy will get them off to the post tomorrow. I will post the dates when they are in the mail, for sure.........they are going least expensive rate to get there by Easter. Our Postmaster is a relative so she usualy calls it right. At least one coin is off each wish list, so I hope this brightens the day when it arrives.

Happy Easter all!

mission 1 ~ girl doogie :)

1. Participating ~ email sent

2. Received Name ~ jep 5/3/09 :D

3. Mission Complete ~olmost

4. Mission Arrived ~ jep 11/3/09

mission 2 ~ girl human :D

1. Participating ~ email sent

2. Received Name ~ jep 5/3/09 :)

3. Mission Complete ~olmost a little work

4. Mission Arrived ~

OHHH WAUWIEEEEEE.....................

we had such a super day today............

my mam had very good newzzz today and she is smiling the hole day :D

then the postman ring the bell and he give mam a package that was for ME ;)

i said open it now ..............

so mam did and OHHHH WAUWIEEEE i got a very nice duck :D:D

also i got sweet nice little pig bonezzz and choco eggzzz but they are for me mam because i may not eat them from her :D it`s bad for me she said ...........

but there was also a little dog cookiezz cook book in and now mam can make cookiezzz special for me and Bruno and we hope she will cook very soon for uzzzz hihihihi.......

and i got coinzzz ohhh so lovely beautiful coinzzzz :D;):D

when mam see the coinzzz she called her brother and said i got a ALASKA STEMP coin so so beautiful and i said NOOO i got them hihihi.......

so we fight over that coin who is going to keep it :)

and i got a DOGS DAY OF SUMMER coin and pin......

ohh and a CACHED & CONFUSED coin witch is a very nice and funny coin that we really like....

here see what i got .........

paasmissie005.jpg

and after i poss for you all i hug and kiss ducky....

paasmissie008.jpg

and when ducky was feeling home we all start to eat......

mam her choco eggzzzz and we piggie bone..........

paasmissie011.jpg

ZAZTH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE WONDERFULL PRESENTZZZZ...........

YOU REALLY MAKE MY, MAMZZ AND BRUNO`S DAY.....

I WILL LET YOU NOW WHEN MAM COOK COOKIEZZZ FOR UZZZ AND OR SHE DID BAKE WELL...

WE LOVE DUCKIE AND WE WILL BECOME VERY GOOD FRIENDZZZ :D

THANKZZZZ AGAIN ZAZTH :D:D:D

Edited by lorca.nl

1. Participating: Email sent

2. Received Name: Yes 2-20-09

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Arrived!

River Princess

2. Received Name Yes 2-20-09

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Arrived

River Tinkerbell

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Arrived-Received package on 3-7-09

We got this in the mail just as we were on the way to work at a girlscout cookie sale.

I told her she was not going to open it yet but all the kids wanted to see so i let her open the wonderful package from the Zazth's family.

I will post pictures soon but the girls where all tearing into the candy right away so there will be a few items missing in the picture.

All of the girlscouts and adults really enjoyed watching this package being opened.

She got a Cached and Cconfused coin she just loves along with her Butterfly set and Jelly bean to add to her other jelly bean coins.

The Girl scouts are so excited for me to teach them all about Geocaching at our upcoming campout May 29th.

I hope they do not go as wild as they did when they saw all of this wonderful stuff from the Zazth's to River Tinkerbell.

Thanks and we are trying to get just one more coin for one of our missions and they will all be sent at the same time.

"HEY That dog above my post looks just like one i saw in a firetruck. HUMMMM"

Edited by River Cacher

Cacher -

1. Participating - 2/4/2009 email sent

2. Received Name - 2/20/09 - research in progress -

3. Mission Complete - 3/11/09 - echice2.gif

4. Mission Arrived!

GeoPet

1. Participating - Pet Mission if it's a Go - hollora's Stella (Boxer dog) - email sent 2/4/09

2. Received Name - 2/15/2009 - Working on research and package........

3. Mission Complete - 3/11/09 - ebunant.gif

4. Mission Arrived!

A quick report that an Easter mission has arrived on my doorstep.....

All the way from Canada.... I peeked! and spied a very special coin.

Photos taken, will upload later.

Thank you Laval K9 for making it so special and personal.

Now if I can just delve a little deeper into that lovely purple shredded paper.... (my favourite colour!)

My two outgoing missions have been in the mail system for 6 days now....

according to the rate I paid, they should be delivered next week....

Oh, I do love to see that outgoing missions are received!

mrs usyoopers

Participating- YOU BET! email sent 2/4

Received Name- Got it...2/20

Mission Complete-

Mission Arrived-

the other yooper

Participating- email sent 2/4

Received Name- Got it............2/20

Mission Complete- Long trip for this one, in the mail 3/12

Mission Arrived-

[

Oh Lorca that is such a great duck!! I think I will have to ask my mom to get me one of these since I am a bird dog!!![/font

OHHH RILEY........

i did`t know you are a bird doggie..............

so when i read this i told mam that we had to shop.........

we had a great time and we find a bird for you so i will send it out tuesday so that we both can play with our birdy`zzzzz :D

2. Received Name: Yes 2-20-09

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Arrived!

River Princess

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Arrived-Received 3-12-09

River Tinkerbell

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Arrived-Received package on 3-7-09

Shyann received her wonderful package from Guy and i will get photos and updates poted soon.

Thanks for adding BIG smiles to my kids face.

Please remember to post your progress here.If you have mailed yours, then just a quick post noting it was mailed. If you have received your package, please post a note so the person who sent you the package does not worry. Some of us fork over the extr cash to ensure that a package arrives on time if not early. WE start to panic when we do nt see a note that ir arrived safely. This is especially true for those who have had packages get lost in the mail. The pictures are great! Can't wait to see more! <_<

[

Oh Lorca that is such a great duck!! I think I will have to ask my mom to get me one of these since I am a bird dog!!![/font

OHHH RILEY........

i did`t know you are a bird doggie..............

so when i read this i told mam that we had to shop.........

we had a great time and we find a bird for you so i will send it out tuesday so that we both can play with our birdy`zzzzz :rolleyes:

A bird? For me? Well thank you and you didn't have to do that!

Yep Lorca I'm a bird dog! I'm an English Springer Spaniel. The Springer part of the name comes from the way we "flush" or "spring" the birds from their hiding spots. When I get excited and run around Mom has to laugh at me because she says I look like a spring going "boing" all over the place with all my leaps LOL AND in the cointest she had to name me, someone suggested she name me Bird Dog from the song by the Everly Brothers! I'm glad you had fun when you went shopping! I hope you were able to taste test some treats too!

My package is all ready to go!! Coins from the seeking list, some presents to get into the Easter spirit, easter candy and lots of yellow :-)))

I went to the post office yesterday, but they were closed..... :-(

So I'll go to the postoffice again tomorrow and my package will be on its way.

1. Participating - Email sent

2. Received Name - Yep!

3. Mission Complete - Going in the mail on Monday! (the 16th ) I picked up an extra of one of my favorite coins at GW5 that my mission person has on their seeking list and I've been holding it ever since. Hope you enjoy it! :rolleyes:

4. Mission Arrived - Yes! It actually arrived a while ago, but I have not been able to sit down and log on the forums for quite a while. (How embarrassing!) I got a green Deaf Awareness coin and an awesome Kiwi Nomad! (haven't seen that one on Crake's website) We also got a pathtag and some candy that didn't last very long once the Little Spookies got a hold of it! It was all packaged in a large LocknLock to use for a cache. I liked that idea so much that I'm sending out my mission in a LockNLock too! Thanks sunsetmeadowlark!

1. Participating ~~ email sent February 12, 2009

2. Received Name ~~ Yes, February 26, 2009 .... Now it is time to shop!!

3. Mission Complete~~Package is going in the mail today. It has been on my desk for a week but I didn't want to mail it too early :rolleyes: Coins from seeking list included plus other goodies, I hope you enjoy it. :lol:

4. Mission Arrived!

1. Participating... Yes, email sent 12-02-09

2. Received Name: Yes!

3. Mission Complete: yes, sent on 16-03-09

4. Mission Arrived!

My mission is on its way!! I hope it will arrive soon and I would love to know if you liked the coins and other stuff :lol: (still a little bit dissapointed that I never got a reaction of my recipient for the Santa Mission :rolleyes: )

(still a little bit dissapointed that I never got a reaction of my recipient for the Santa Mission :rolleyes: )

I think several missions never arrived, so maybe they were one of the unlucky ones.

Our Easter mission is wrapped up and ready to mail, except for the most important part - the coins! I bought a couple of coins that were on our recipient's seeking list, but they haven't arrived yet. Waiting is the hardest part.