Help Me With Minting Numbers.

DJ.J.ROCK

Hi ,, I Have Started to add coin info's to my coins, and have spent countless hours looking for minting numbers. I have found very few, and some I have found are not specific to the finish of the coin,as it's an overall number with all finishes minted.

Im not sure how many others are doing this ,, but I thought it would be a good place to look up numbers if they were all in one place for those that care. So ..

Im posting a pic of my coin box, and if you have any minting numbers on any of the coins you see please post them here, I welcome others to post pics of their coins too so we can start a master list of minting numbers right here.

04711506-0707-4047-ab9b-8ea01691c65c.jpg

1186d68e-e99b-4c28-af52-336eec789926.jpg

Well...Where's the Look Twice Coin??? The first minting included 150 Bicycle and 350 Motorcycle in Black Nickel.

posting the mint numbers here will help others that are keeping the stats.

glad you asked,,,,,when i saw the red colored ones i reserved a spot in there for a red one,,,, now how do i get a red one Robert??

p.s. i still have 2-3 yellows for adoptions. :bad:

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK

Well...Where's the Look Twice Coin??? The first minting included 150 Bicycle and 350 Motorcycle in Black Nickel.

posting the mint numbers here will help others that are keeping the stats.

glad you asked,,,,,when i saw the red colored ones i reserved a spot in there for a red one,,,, now how do i get a red one Robert??

p.s. i still have 2-3 yellows for adoptions. :bad:

Right now, the ONLY way to get a red one would be to track down the ONE PERSON who received a Red Sample Version, and try to get them to trade it. the odds are not good. Since we're talking Stats, I'll give them all...

Look Twice Geocoin Bicycle Version (Samples),

1xRed Sample(BN)w/Nomad Icon

1xGreen Sample(BN)w/Nomad Icon

1xBlue Sample(BN)w/Nomad Icon

Look Twice Geocoin Motorcycle Version (Samples),

3xYellow Sample(BN)w/Nomad Icon

Look Twice Geocoin Bicycle Version first minting,

150 RE Yellow(BN)w/Look Twice Icon

Look Twice Geocoin Motorcycle Version first minting,

350x RE Yellow(BN)w/Look Twice Icon

On the RE coins, these numbers should not be used to determine value, as I reserve the right to do unlimited additional mintings in the same color with no distinction between them. I also am looking at some other colors.

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

Tengwar / NAWWAL

172 - Antique Bronze

172 - Antique Silver

170 - Red Enamel on Polished Gold

105 - Turquoise Enamel on Polished Nickel

69 - Orange Enamel on Polished Gold

25 - Antique Copper

25 - Satin Gold around Satin Silver/Nickel

25 - Antique Silver around Antique Bronze Two-Tone

12 - Polished Gold around Black Nickel

12 - Polished Nickel around Black Nickel

11 - Polished Copper

11 - .925 Silver Plated (Shiny)

6 - Satin Gold filled with dark green

6 - Satin Silver filled with dark blue/purple

6 - .925 Silver Plated (Satin)

6 - 24K Gold Plating (Shiny)

6 - 24K Gold Plating (Satin)

2 - Peach Enamel on Shiny Copper

2 - Polished Nickel filled with bright green

Journey

145 bronze

138 copper

200 antique silver

26 Black Nickel with dark purple

26 Chrome with dark green

26 Satin .925 silver with the red transparent enamel in plastic cases

12 Shiny .925 silver with the red transparent enamel in plastic cases - trade only

1 Shiny Gold with light green - AE (from sample run)

1 Shiny Silver with red - AE (from sample run)

2 coins of BN with bright green finish as the AE (one for me and one for the icon creator)

Right now, the ONLY way to get a red one would be to track down the ONE PERSON who received a Red Sample Version, and try to get them to trade it. the odds are not good. Since we're talking Stats, I'll give them all...

I believe that that ONE person is NOT likely to trade it....

Neither is it likely that any one with the blue or green sample...

SO special, SO rare. And SO not tradeable..... So NOT e-b-ish.

Some are treasured, just for their gift quality.

its ok i thought some were made i asked before in the forum for the coin and cointest but never got an answer.then the red one i saw was the one you sent her ,,i think..i saw a red one somewhere,,but thanks ill have to see about getting another one for my collection.

PathTag Transporter (currently) - 200 Black REs / 200 White REs / 10 Red AEs

Fortune Favors the Bold Silver/Red - 300 / Blue/Bronze - I'll have to ask, but I believe it's 500.

The Caching Ace - 400 Bronze Ace REs and 20 Silver Ace AEs.

Sorry, have no idea on the MWGB '08. Donated all my work for the event so I don't have any records on that stuff. :bad:

Edited by fox-and-the-hound

its ok i thought some were made i asked before in the forum for the coin and cointest but never got an answer.then the red one i saw was the one you sent her ,,i think..i saw a red one somewhere,,but thanks ill have to see about getting another one for my collection.

You can leave that empty spot for one of the still coming colors??

Is an artist Edition ... AE ,,,the sample?

An Artist Edition is a variant of the regular coin in either metal or enamel that is given to the designer of the coin as a gift and/or payment for their work. The only person with this version of the coin is the artist so it's an Artist Edition. If a small number of a variant of the coin is made and only a portion of those variants is shared with the artist, then it is a LE or XLE depending on how many are made.