FS: Garmin Legend HCx - Almost new!

TomInJax

I have an almost new Garmin Legend HCx GPSr for sale. I have the original box, accessories, manuals, etc. It is a refurbished unit that I bought a couple weeks ago, but decided to get a different model. It is in perfect condition and works great. Also included is a Zagg screen protector (installed).

I am asking $160 PayPal and shipped.

This GPSr has not been registered with Garmin yet, so it is open for registration.

This is sold as is with no refunds, no returns. Item is working perfectly and is like new.

Send me an email through the forum if you are interested in it. Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail, usually arrives in 2 to 4 days after payment.

Product description:

eTrex Legend HCx

You can check my feedback score (100% for 10 years) on eBay. My username is TomInJax, same as here.

-Tom

Is the unit still for sale? Do you have a photo of the screen protector?

I have an almost new Garmin Legend HCx GPSr for sale. I have the original box, accessories, manuals, etc. It is a refurbished unit that I bought a couple weeks ago, but decided to get a different model. It is in perfect condition and works great. Also included is a Zagg screen protector (installed).

This GPSr has not been registered with Garmin yet, so it is open for registration.

This is sold as is with no refunds, no returns. Item is working perfectly and is like new.

Send me an email through the forum if you are interested in it. Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail, usually arrives in 2 to 4 days after payment.

Product description:

eTrex Legend HCx

You can check my feedback score (100% for 10 years) on eBay. My username is TomInJax, same as here.

-Tom

Product description:

eTrex Legend HCx

-Tom

I noticed that you apparently want to use paypal to receive payment.

I don't suppose you would take a money order rather than paypal? (assuming that it is even still for sale, since this post is a few days old......)