Japanese cachers write great logs!

Happy Bubbles

Recently, in many places cachers only write TNLNSL TFTC on their logs. (Some people are complaining on this thread: http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=172314 ). But the logs I see on caches in Japan are always interesting. Japanese cachers almost always write nice things about the caches they find. This is very impressive, especially because many Japanese cachers have difficulty with English but still try hard to write English logs. Thank you to all the cachers who write nice logs! Maybe I shall try to write more Japanese for my logs on Japanese caches.  :D

最近、'TNLNSL TFTC"しか書かないキャッシャーの人数が増えてきたそうです。でも、日本のキャッシュのログは大体全部が面白いです。日本人のキャッシャーはほとんどみんながキャッシュについていいことを書きます。すごいと思います。得に、英語が苦手な方ががんばって、ちゃんとログを書くのがすごいです。皆さん、ありがとうございます!たぶん私もこれからがんばって、日本語のログを書いてみてみましょう.

But the logs I see on caches in Japan are always interesting.

I was in Tokyo very recently, and had great fun caching (and reading the logs). Apart from the high quality of most of the log entries, I'm also very impressed with many of the locations and hides. Even the DNFs were fun due to the location, not something I can say about some other caches I've been to.

I just wish I can read Japanese because some of the logs talk about different things in the Japanese log compared to English. Babelfish translation is... amusing.