Caching with phones?

CuMoChi

Hi Everyone,

We just got new phones-none of which is the ITouch. We now have Blackberry Curve, Rant, Instinct, HTC phones. Is there anyway for us to make caching easier with these phones??

Thanks for any help you have for I am electronically illiterate.

CuMoChi

Hi Everyone,

We just got new phones-none of which is the ITouch. We now have Blackberry Curve, Rant, Instinct, HTC phones. Is there anyway for us to make caching easier with these phones??

Thanks for any help you have for I am electronically illiterate.

CuMoChi

There is also BlackStar for the BlackBerry. It is free and was designed with Geocaching in mind. I am working on some more features on it and it will have a new release probably within the next month.

The OTA install link is http://tinyurl.com/gpsnav

There is a discussion thread where this was started on Crackberry.com Here

On a walk today in the Keana Point area of Oahu, Hi., we were wandering around looking for a cache up a bit from us. Both the HTC Touch Pro w/Basic GPS and the PN-40 showed the same distance, though toward the end, the PN-40 hit it first. I was surprised the Sprint Touch Pro grabbed the satellite as quickly as it did, as we were a few miles out of cell tower range.