COINTEST: Superbowl Pickem Challenge!

avroair

I have no idea what you are talking about, but I will play!!! :P

Steelers 23

Cardinals 17

....what these teams play?? Baseball, american football, (they are not in the NBA... I would have known!! :D )

It's the SUPER BOWL! The American Football Championship!!!!!

Oh!!! the game with the players who are wearing a strange armor and all the time they fight!!! :laughing:

I love the ball of this game!!!! I have a small plastic one! :D

Strange Armor?? I think that's American Gladiator??

:huh::):)

I was talking about the helmets and the things they put under their T-shirt and look huge.... :):sad:

I think they put plastic.... to protect their soulders....

I have no idea what you are talking about, but I will play!!! :D

Steelers 23

Cardinals 17

....what these teams play?? Baseball, american football, (they are not in the NBA... I would have known!! :D )

It's the SUPER BOWL! The American Football Championship!!!!!

Oh!!! the game with the players who are wearing a strange armor and all the time they fight!!! :)

I love the ball of this game!!!! I have a small plastic one! :D

Strange Armor?? I think that's American Gladiator??

:):laughing::laughing:

I was talking about the helmets and the things they put under their T-shirt and look huge.... :laughing::laughing:

I think they put plastic.... to protect their soulders....

Oh, yes I know...but if you want to see Strange American Games, look for "American Gladiators". it was a Game Show.

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

Ok I dont care for football. Wont even be watching it. But I will guess, just to get a coin

Cardinals 27

Steelers 10

You must have missed the rule where avroair said if you're not a football fan, you can't play :laughing:

Oh sure. Make me go back through the posts to find that Avro said no such thing...lol :laughing::laughing::D:):):laughing:

ha ha,,above......heeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy yooooooooooouuuuuuuu guyyyys!!!!

I won a case of beer from a local radio station(B-94 - back then) for knowing the movie that amazing line came from........ :)

Well we are now SIX-BURGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remeber I said Larz was to be the HERO!!!!

And how abot James Harrison's record-setting 100-yard score on an interception.

P.S.

Steel City Babes, that radio station is still on the air same mindless morning show types...

Although Quinn from Quinn and Bannana is now a Conservative Talk show host, must have been something to do with the mugging he got in court over the Sexual Harisment Case.....MAYBE....

You can catch him on XM 158 in the mornings

Edited by The Finding Irish 4