Not receiving notifications by email

Plaisirs et Cestmoi58

Same problem here. PQ's have run but the emails have not been received on Gmail. Was working fine yesterday.

Same Problem. First pocket query which has run and I didn't receive was at 1/31/2009 2:08:21 PM. My mail provider is GMX.

I'm having the same problem. Ran a PQ last night about 7:20ish, never received it. Ran another this morning shortly after 7, same result. Gmail for me too. Didn't notice the notifies until I was reading this this morning, but I'm in on that one to.

Guess I'll load a few in manually and run with that for the day.

Just tried to run a PQ and send it to my yahoo mailbox and that one didn't work either, so obviously it doesn't matter where you send it, it's down.

Edited by Toni R

Bump. I am having the same problem. This is especially frustrating for me as I haven't cached in more than 6 months, so this is pretty bad timing! :laughing:

I ran PQ yesterday around 4pm EST, and several others yesterday and today... still no emails yet.

The "Getting Started" forum is for helping new geocachers learn about our hobby. For website bugs, we have the Geocaching.com Web Site forum. There are already some active threads about missed or delayed e-mails and you're welcome to add to them. The site developers monitor that forum, but they don't check here.

Closing duplicate thread.