Mission Possible

Shop99er

April 25th will be Mission Possible a spy event. Part adventure, part pot luck, part meet & greet and all fun.

The mission route is intended to be completed in under 3 hours and will take you on a moderate loop around Port Orchard. There will be 8 missions to complete along the route. Some missions will be easy and some will make you think a little.

Each mission completed will give you coordinates to a location where you will find a container with a stamp. Use this stamp to mark your passport and prove you completed all 8 missions.

Each ADULT passport that is stamped completely will receive a raffle ticket for prize.

Spy dossiers and spy kits will be limited so you MUST sign up for yours. Just go to the event listing and register. We will make up a few extra kits and dossiers but we can't promise that we'll have one for you unless we know you're coming.

Extra passports and special passports for kids are available as well. Please, because of printing we need to know in advance how many people we need to plan for.

This will be a pot luck so please bring a dish to share. We'll eat before the spys load up their cars and head out on their missions. While you're gone we'll take care of the food and put it all back out when the missions are completed.

Mission Possible... register soon by going HERE!

The Spy Route is nealry nailed down! As soon as we're sure what route we're using we'll create a bookmark list of actual caches near or along the way that you can grab. You'll have to budget your time wisely and make sure the distractions don't take too much time out of your spy missions.

More details as they become available... act casual, say nothing.

Psssst... PSSSSST!!!....

I just heard that a super secret meeting was held last night and we found out what the intended spy route will be. Keep it under your hat, and you didn't hear this from me but.....

.... look HERE... say nothing, act casual....

I also heard that a bookmark list of caches along this route will be posted soon.

SHHHHhhhhhhhh

Hi-ya folks.

There are now two Bookmark lists posted on the Event listing.

One is for the caches that are on the route.

The other is for pretty much everything else in the area.

If you post a new cache between now and the event, and would like it put in one of the lists, please let me know, and I will add it.

If you have a cache that is on one of the lists, and do not want it listed, please let me know, and I will remove it.

And remember... you need to go to the registration site (just off the event listing) and let me know how many spy dossiers, adult passports and kids passports you'll need.

We will print a few extra but we may run out if we don't know you're coming.

Also, we've been asked.. how hard are these missions. Kids, you don't need to be a rocket scientist. There are no hard puzzles that require a calculator. There are no tasks that can't be done by your grandmother.

This was designed to be fun and easy for everyone.

Hope we'll see you there!

It's turning out to be way more popular than we expected and we printed up just a smidge over what we needed for those who signed up to play.

Please note that logging that you intend to come to the event wasn't signing up/registering.

People who are on the registration sheet will get their passports, dossiers and spy kits first. If you didn't register (and if you didn't fill out a form that asked your name, how many passports etc. you needed then you didn't register) we will do our best to get you the dossiers/spy kits and passports or team you with people so you can share dossiers and spy kits.

I went to the web site and didn't see where we would register - I double clicked on everything that I could - no cigar. I did say that I would attend, though.

Please read this post, which was right above yours.

------------------------------------------------------

"Sign up for Mission Possible closed Monday.

It's turning out to be way more popular than we expected and we printed up just a smidge over what we needed for those who signed up to play.

Please note that logging that you intend to come to the event wasn't signing up/registering.

People who are on the registration sheet will get their passports, dossiers and spy kits first. If you didn't register (and if you didn't fill out a form that asked your name, how many passports etc. you needed then you didn't register) we will do our best to get you the dossiers/spy kits and passports or team you with people so you can share dossiers and spy kits."

Mission Possible is complete! We hope you all had a great time and we really hope we'll see you all on Saturday for Spring Fling... yes, we are gluttons for punishment!

In the Lost and Found department we have just one item. A pair of tongs that I believe were with the cheese wrapped grapes. Let me know if they belong to you and we'll arrange to get them back to you.

Thanks everyone for coming and a big thank you to my expert crew of spies who put it all together for you.

Mission Possible is complete! We hope you all had a great time and we really hope we'll see you all on Saturday for Spring Fling... yes, we are gluttons for punishment!

In the Lost and Found department we have just one item. A pair of tongs that I believe were with the cheese wrapped grapes. Let me know if they belong to you and we'll arrange to get them back to you.

Thanks everyone for coming and a big thank you to my expert crew of spies who put it all together for you.

We had a WONDERFUL TIME!!

If the tongs are smallish with spikey hand looking ends I think they are ours. We will be at the Fling Saturday and can use them again with the next plate of goodies! Thank you so much for all you do!

Alicia

We had a WONDERFUL TIME!!

If the tongs are smallish with spikey hand looking ends I think they are ours. We will be at the Fling Saturday and can use them again with the next plate of goodies! Thank you so much for all you do!

Alicia

They are smallish with spikey hand looking ends! Ask Jacquie for them in the food area!

Edited by Shop99er