Camping giveaway

keehotee

As *mouse* and I have recently consolidated our assets (lol) we've found that we've got a slight surplus of tentage....... so if anybody wants to try one of this summer's camping events, but doesn't want to invest too heavily in a tent for what might be a one-off never-to-be-repeated experience, drop us a line and if we're going to be at the same event we'll bring along a loaner :) .

And if you really enjoy it, and we wouldn't object to being at the same event with you again ( :huh::laughing: ) we may even let you keep it.....

Oh - there are three small dome tents (2-3 man), and one larger 4 man ridge tent.

What a kind and thoughtful idea

If only I were a few years younger!!!! :huh: LOL

Tried camping in a tent once 22 years ago after the first night we searched N Wales for some sort of air bed and after the second night I said 'Never again!!!!' We then had a caravan for many years and I loved that.

So much as I love events I think we'll stick to either travelling or finding a B&B or hotel.

Not like you two who camped at a event in Dec :laughing:

sounds like you've a very full summer !

im a bit new to all this , are these all geocaching events your going on ?

They are all geocaching events. :D

There are more - but we're either too busy, or they're too far away, or we haven't noticed them yet.... :D

sounds like you've a very full summer !

im a bit new to all this , are these all geocaching events your going on ?

Welcome to the forum :D

You can search for geocaching events around the UK by using the Search page here: http://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest.aspx

If you select "Event cache" from the first drop down, then "State/Country" United Kingdom from the second one... and Seek... It will give you a complete list of published events.

MrsB

P.S. They're not all camping events! :D

Edited by The Blorenges

Hi guys n gals

Looks like I've got to change my plans and won't be able to attend Piratemania... :rolleyes: but I still need to get my event fix! I know peeps on the forums tend to know 'what is happening' out there before it is published. So talking of the camping events - does anyone know of any being planned during the first few weeks of July?

Cheers n stuff