Is there a Geocaching Store in Western WA?

teamfox4

I heard there was a actual Geocaching store, maybe around the Kirkland area. I would love to go there but can't seem to find any info online. Does anyone have any info on it or a website?

Thanks! Teamfox4

The only one in WA that we know of (besides Groundspeak itself) is in Eastern WA (Spokane).

But there's no shortage of online geocaching stores!

Doesn't Sunrise in Woodinville allow you to pick up things there that you order online to save on shipping?

Yes they do, or at least they did the last time I ordered.

This has actually changed, since we ship in house now so there isn't the same "will call" option that used to be available.

I'm not sure about the other REI stores, but the flagship does carry some geocaching products.

Doesn't Sunrise in Woodinville allow you to pick up things there that you order online to save on shipping?

Yes they do, or at least they did the last time I ordered.

This has actually changed, since we ship in house now so there isn't the same "will call" option that used to be available.

I'm not sure about the other REI stores, but the flagship does carry some geocaching products.

Thats too bad as the store was quite convenient to pick up at.