Guardians of the Night Geocoin

SUCKERISH

I got one of the black nickel versions from you on Ebay. It is a very nice coin. Are the remints different or did you have more made? The remint post was made a couple weeks after I won the Ebay auction.

I have been talking to Oakcoins about the remints. I just about have things worked out, and am planning on doing a small remint. The black nickel version will not have the translucent color on the dreamcatcher. Instead the sections will be solid colors.

Tambe, I received the coins today and they are just lovely. I'm very impressed with your design and just how nice these coins turned out. I am also very impressed with how often you wrote to me to keep me (your customer) up to date on the mint problems you were having and when we whould be receiving them. Great customer service! I would just like to say that I really did appreciate that. : )

ALERT!!!

I will be receiving my new version of the Guardians of the Night Geocoin this week. I will only have 60 of this version available, with a limit of 2 coins per person. Watch for my next post, unveiling the photo, Friday night, June 12.

I will have the coins in hand and ready to ship.

I present to you the Guardians of the Night Freedom version.

DSC07983.jpg

I wanted to honor our amazing country by representing the flag colors on this coin. I have 60 available immediately. I am limiting the orders to 2 coins/person, and if there is enough interest, will place another order to mint additional coins.

Please email me if you are interested. Geocoinsbysuckerish@hotmail.com I will also check for PMs here, but email is preferred.

I present to you the Guardians of the Night Freedom version.

DSC07983.jpg

I wanted to honor our amazing country by representing the flag colors on this coin. I have 60 available immediately. I am limiting the orders to 2 coins/person, and if there is enough interest, will place another order to mint additional coins.

Please email me if you are interested. Geocoinsbysuckerish@hotmail.com I will also check for PMs here, but email is preferred.

I've placed my order also. I LOVE these coins! Can't wait to see the red, white & blue in person!

Got Mine today. 2 freedom coins and a XLE CHROME Guardian Coin from our Trade.

Thanx for such an Incredible trade!!!!!!!!!

OPalsns

can you or someone post a pic of this xle,, i have 6 versions, of this coin and would like to see the xle, so i can put it on my seeking list..thanks!

I will take a photo shortly an d post it.

What the heck!

May as well add a 9th one to the collection.

So how versions does this one make it?

Released Versions: 7

Antique Gold/Green

Antique Silver/Blue

Antique Copper/Copper

Black Nickel/Blue

Polished Brass/Burgundy

Freedom - Red/white/blue

New one releasing 9/25 - you know it glows

Non Release Versions - I made some very small quantities of different versions to see how they looked. I have sold/traded some of these and don't plan to mint more.