Guardians of the Night Geocoin

SUCKERISH

I just received the two Guardians of the Night geocoins that I'd ordered and I just have to say: The antique copper one with the copper glitter is really purty but the antique silver with the dark blue glitter is simply AWESOME!! :D It looks like the owl is silhouetted against the night sky with a million stars shining! Stunning, gorgeous coin! Well done! :laughing:

CF30

P.S. If you should do a remint & go with antique nickel for the metal finish, use a similar dark blue or maybe <_< black glitter.... (hint, hint... :D )

I just received the two Guardians of the Night geocoins that I'd ordered and I just have to say: The antique copper one with the copper glitter is really purty but the antique silver with the dark blue glitter is simply AWESOME!! :ph34r: It looks like the owl is silhouetted against the night sky with a million stars shining! Stunning, gorgeous coin! Well done! :unsure:

CF30

P.S. If you should do a remint & go with antique nickel for the metal finish, use a similar dark blue or maybe :rolleyes: black glitter.... (hint, hint... :ph34r: )

Gotta agree with Crowesfeat30 except a 2 tone silver/bronze or silver /copper with the dark blue glitter. By the way our first cache in our Guardian Series was an owl.

I just received the two Guardians of the Night geocoins that I'd ordered and I just have to say: The antique copper one with the copper glitter is really purty but the antique silver with the dark blue glitter is simply AWESOME!! :ph34r: It looks like the owl is silhouetted against the night sky with a million stars shining! Stunning, gorgeous coin! Well done! :unsure:

CF30

P.S. If you should do a remint & go with antique nickel for the metal finish, use a similar dark blue or maybe :rolleyes: black glitter.... (hint, hint... :ph34r: )

Antique Nickel w/ black glitter would look sharp!

CF30

Gotta agree with Crowesfeat30 except a 2 tone silver/bronze or silver /copper with the dark blue glitter. By the way our first cache in our Guardian Series was an owl.

those 2-tone combos would be nice!

CF30

those 2-tone combos would be nice!

I agree. I wanted the Dark Blue just because of the NIght Sky and Stars and I too ordered the Copper and Now I know I'm REALLY gonna love it!!!!

Can't wait to see them!!!!!

Opalsns

I got mine Today....

They are Beautiful...

The copper is the BEST and the 2 blue back rounds, WOW , The dark Blue on silver Is just like the night sky and the light blue on black nickel is just like a full moon night making the owl a silouett.

So Very Nice.

WELL DONE

Opalsns

Mine arrived too and they are so beautiful!!! Much much more beautiful compared to the pictures where they also look great!

You did a great job Tambe. Thank you for doing this coin and all the statusinfos and so on!!!

I completely agree. Mine arrived too. I didn't expect them yet. O boy; what a party, today!

Thank you Tambe

I'm sorry for those who are still waiting :ph34r:

But I got mine today. Oh boy, what a (extra) surprise.

They look réálý good! I like the Satin Black Nickel with Light Blue Glitter most.

The owl seems to look strait atcha.

Thank you very much Suckerish.

Ruud4d

I'm hoping its in my mailbox today, but I can't check because I don't have the key. Where is that wife of mine?!

Got a nice box in the mail and it was the one I was hoping for!

Tambe really did a great job and put a lot of effort into these :rolleyes: We made a 9 for 9 coin trade with my celtic tree set for a big set of these guardian coins. I'll take photos tomorrow to show off my new special pieces :blink:

I am very happy with these B) Totally worth the wait, and Tambe was so patient with me too. We both had minting problems so in the end it worked out ;)

Thanks!