Guardians of the Night Geocoin

SUCKERISH

DSC07412.jpg

DSC07421.jpg

I'm happy to unveil and accept reservations for our new Geocoin!

The face of the coin displays a 3D Owl perched in a tree branch, with a glittery background. The eyes of the owl glow in the dark. A feather pattern makes up the border.

The reverse of the coin is designed to look like a cross-section of a tree, with a dreamcatcher in the middle. The dreamcatcher is decorated with 4 faux gemstones in the geocaching colors. The dreamcatcher's background also has the Geocaching colors, but translucent.

• 3D on front side
  • Unique shape
  • 4 Faux Gemstones
  • Glitter
  • Owl has glow-in-the-dark eyes
  • 1.75 diameter
  • Trackable at geocaching.com
  • Custom Icon (presumed, but TBD)

Versions are:

• Antique Silver with Dark Blue Glitter
  • Antique Gold with Dark Green Glitter
  • Antique Copper with Copper Glitter
  • Satin Black Nickel with Light Blue Glitter
  • Polished Brass with Red Glitter

Additional photos are posted on Photobucket: http://s479.photobucket.com/albums/rr159/S...her%20Geocoins/

We are pricing the coins at $12.00 each.

Shipping will be as follows:

U.S. - 1 to 3 coins = $3.50; 4 to 6 coins = $5.50; 7+ coins add $0.50 each

Non U.S. - 1 to 3 coins = $5.00; 4 to 6 coins = $7.00; 7+ coins add $0.50 each

If you'd like to reserve this coin for your collection, please contact me at geocoinsbysuckerish@hotmail.com. I will not request payment for reservations until I have been informed by the mint that the coins have been shipped to me. I expect to have the coins ordered within the next 2 weeks, and then it will take a short time for the mint to produce them. My guess is that I'll be able to start fulfilling reservations in early April.

If you have questions, please ask ~ The best way to contact me is thru email, geocoinsbysuckerish@hotmail.com.

Thanks and happy caching!

Suckerish

Edited by Eartha

DSC07412.jpg

DSC07421.jpg

The face of the coin displays a 3D Owl perched in a tree branch, with a glittery background. The eyes of the owl glow in the dark. A feather pattern makes up the border.

The reverse of the coin is designed to look like a cross-section of a tree, with a dreamcatcher in the middle. The dreamcatcher is decorated with 4 faux gemstones in the geocaching colors. The dreamcatcher's background also has the Geocaching colors, but translucent.

• 3D on front side
  • Unique shape
  • 4 Faux Gemstones
  • Glitter
  • 1.75 diameter

Versions are:

Additional photos are posted on Photobucket: http://s479.photobucket.com/albums/rr159/S...her%20Geocoins/

If you'd like to reserve this coin for your collection, please contact me at geocoinsbysuckerish@hotmail.com. I will not request payment for reservations until I have been informed by the mint that the coins have been shipped to me. I expect to have the coins ordered within the next 2 weeks, and then it will take a short time for the mint to produce them. My guess is that I'll be able to start fulfilling reservations in early April.

If you have questions, please ask ~ The best way to contact me is thru email, geocoinsbysuckerish@hotmail.com.

Suckerish

email sent

DSC07412.jpg

DSC07421.jpg

• 3D on front side
  • Unique shape
  • 4 Faux Gemstones
  • Glitter
  • 1.75 diameter

Versions are:

Please include your mailing address and paypal account in your email.

Suckerish

Will these be for sale when you have them in hand as well? Or are you only minting as many as you get reservations for?

And are you trading any of them?

Hello?

Good questions. I planned to mint 250 coins, which is needed for a custom icon. I have reservations for over 150 at this point. My family will also keep a quantity on hand for sending out in caches, trading, etc. Trades will be considered.

Will these be for sale when you have them in hand as well? Or are you only minting as many as you get reservations for?

And are you trading any of them?

Hello?

Good questions. I planned to mint 250 coins, which is needed for a custom icon. I have reservations for over 150 at this point. My family will also keep a quantity on hand for sending out in caches, trading, etc. Trades will be considered.

Many thanks.

I want to thank everyone for your overwhelming comments and support for our new coins! Your comments and emails have been so nice to receive and read. I have placed my order with the mint. In total, I have about 10 of each version still available, plus or minus for a few versions.

Minting quantities:

50 Antique Gold with dark green glitter

50 Antique Copper with copper glitter

50 Polished Brass with red glitter

75 Antique Silver with dark blue glitter

75 Satin Black Nickel with light blue glitter

DSC07412.jpg

DSC07421.jpg

• 3D on front side
  • Unique shape
  • 4 Faux Gemstones
  • Glitter
  • 1.75 diameter

Versions are:

• Antique Gold with Dark Green Glitter SOLD OUT!

Suckerish

DSC07412.jpg

DSC07421.jpg

• 3D on front side
  • Unique shape
  • 4 Faux Gemstones
  • Glitter
  • 1.75 diameter

Versions are:

Suckerish

DSC07412.jpg

DSC07421.jpg

• 3D on front side
  • Unique shape
  • 4 Faux Gemstones
  • Glitter
  • 1.75 diameter

Versions are:

• Satin Black Nickel with Light Blue Glitter SOLD OUT!

Suckerish

Here are the geocoin name suggestions I received. Again, thanks everyone!!

360 Degree Vantage/180 At A Time

Caching good spirits

Caching Wisdom

Catch a Dream

Catchers of the Night

cherokee Tsigili Wahuhu

Cheyenne Mestahke

Don't wake up the owl

Dream catching owl

Dream Flyer

Dream Glider

dream guardian

Dream Guardian

Dream Wing

Dreams of the Owl

DreamCacher

Dreamcaching

Dreamcatcher Owl

Dreamhunter

Dreamin' About Owls

Dreaming Owl

DreamOwl

Dreams take flight

Dreamy Owl

Evening Reverie

Full Vantage

Go Night Caching

Gookooko'oo

Guardians of the Night

Head Start

HOO will cache your dreams

Kokoko

Kòkòkòhò

Let the owl sleep

Living by the Dream

Minerva

Mystic Dreams

Night Cacher

Night Dreams

Night Spirits

Night Visions

Night Whisper

Nightcatcher

Nightfall Guardians

Nighttime DreamCacher

Nightwing

Nocturnal Advantage

Nocturnal Dreamer

Optimal View

Owl be back

Owl Dreamcacher

Owl Eyed Cacher

Owl Eyed Caching

Owl Moon

Owl see you in your dreams

Protection

Raptor's View

Seminole Opa

Silent Night Cacher

Silent Stalker

SIOUX LAKOTA Hiha

SIOUX Hiyakaga

SIOUX Osniko

Sleeps Keeper

Spirit Quest

Spirit Vision

Spiritual Hunter

Spiritual Wisdom

Strix's Web

Tambe's Dream Catcher

The Spirit Owl Geocoin

Totoba

Turn 180

Turn 180 It's a Hoot

Turn180 Advantage

Twilight

Twilight Guardians

Vision and Dreams

Vision Quest

Visionary Hunter

Visionary Wisdom

WA State Save the Owl's

Waa'oonowin

Watcher on the Wing

Watchers of the Night

Watching Over Me (or you)

Whisper Wing

Whispering Wings

Winged Cacher

Wisdom & Dreams

Wisdom Coin

Wise hunter

Wise Old Cacher

Antique Silver/Dark Blue Glitter is sold out.

Remaining: 2 Antique Copper w/ Copper Glitter & 8 Polished Brass w/ Burgandy Glitter

Can i keep two of each?

Paulo

If you'd like to reserve the 2 remaining Copper and 2 of the polished brass, please send me an email at geocoinsbysuckerish@hotmail.com. I will hold these for you.