***COINTEST for a Snowy Day***

opalsns

Atlantic Puffin diving from air or surface, swims rapidly underwater using wings like other alcids, catches small fishes, mollusks, and crustaceans, which it swallows underwater, but when feeding young, can carry up to 30 small fishes at one time, crosswise in bill owing to round tongue and slight serrations on interior of upper mandible which help it hold fishes.

a skunk!!! yuo went close and he thought you were going to attact him, and... I hope he didn't..... gave you his parfume!!! :laughing:

I did have a skunk challenge me when I tried to shoo it along, young one, no spray yet, but I did look out for mommie dearest!!!LOL!!!

Mommy dearest was albino and the mind boggling part was that she DIDN'T spray you!!

WE HAVE A WINNER, GOOD JOB BOAT BIRD!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS

Bubba and I were sitting in the livingroom when a shadow caught our eye, then another and another. We went to the window and looked outside. There were HUNDREDS of butterflies swarming around our house, just like in the movies. WE ran outside and stood there with butterflies fluttering all around us. Buuba says look, and pointed to the side of our house, there was a single butterfly slowly flapping it's wings.

Other butterflies would go near it and they fly away, this happened for a good 5 minutes when all of a sudden one landing right next to her. The two together looked like one. Within seconds the others flew away and the remaining 2, well.........

Incredible .

Mating Butterflies !!!!!!!!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER, GOOD JOB BOAT BIRD!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS

Bubba and I were sitting in the livingroom when a shadow caught our eye, then another and another. We went to the window and looked outside. There were HUNDREDS of butterflies swarming around our house, just like in the movies. WE ran outside and stood there with butterflies fluttering all around us. Buuba says look, and pointed to the side of our house, there was a single butterfly slowly flapping it's wings.

Other butterflies would go near it and they fly away, this happened for a good 5 minutes when all of a sudden one landing right next to her. The two together looked like one. Within seconds the others flew away and the remaining 2, well.........

Incredible .

Mating Butterflies !!!!!!!!!!