***COINTEST for a Snowy Day***

opalsns

Male & Female Moose doing the wild thing..... :laughing::blink:

We have seen a couple of moose, Bull and Cow, but never together.

There was a Bull moose doing or trying to do the wild thing with a dairy cow a few towns over though.

And there is a cow moose, that hang in our marsh during the rut. We bark to her, grunt like a male and she calls back. but that's about it.

We see deer all the time, even a doe playfully kicking er babe, too funny, and We had a deer that would chase after us for apples, we called it LIL red deer.

And Turkeys, arghhh, too many, tearing up the yard in the fall and spring.

Bobcats, galore, and even a couple of Maine Coon Cats, LOL!!!!!

If I ever saw an albino crow, welll, that'd be very cool, spirit crow!!!!!

Keep on trying .........

a skunk!!! yuo went close and he thought you were going to attact him, and... I hope he didn't..... gave you his parfume!!! :laughing:

I did have a skunk challenge me when I tried to shoo it along, young one, no spray yet, but I did look out for mommie dearest!!!LOL!!!

a skunk!!! yuo went close and he thought you were going to attact him, and... I hope he didn't..... gave you his parfume!!! :laughing:

I did have a skunk challenge me when I tried to shoo it along, young one, no spray yet, but I did look out for mommie dearest!!!LOL!!!

I wouldn't blame any animal or plant running away from BubbaBass

A desperate lobster that escaped from YOUR stove somehow. The lobster was crawling and panting and sweating but was no match for the determination of Opalsns to make a wonderful dinner for her husband and herself. I do give this lobster credit because it somehow managed to get out of the pot of water, get to the floor, open the back door, and then run for its life in to a back yard that doesn't exactly sound forgiving for a sea creature!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL