Any geocacher from Puerto Rico/Caribbean?

shootingstar7

Hi Shootingstar7,

I am relatively new to geocaching. Already tried to find a cache in Cataño, PR; with no luck (I am from the Bayamón area). Going to try again next weekend since I do not have much time from work from M-F.

While browsing the Geocaching.com site, I even recognized an ex-boss who is into geocaching (seemingly for a while): edmart.

Right now, I'm using an Asus 1000HD netbook taking advantage of the GPS features of my U727 Sprint Mobile Broadband adapter and some "pointers" with Google Earth to help in locating the GZ area of a cache.

Can you send me a pm with the address of "our" local forum?

Yep, that's the one. Been there already 3 times this week. Last time was last thursday, but it seems the area was cleaned up (a LOT less trash) and I noticed some trees cut and some concrete "stones" moved somewhat from the last time I checked there. Can someone verify that cache is still there? It has been very deceiving for me. The one City Hall you hid is also been a challenge.