Downloading to Oregon

I just got my Oregon 400t on Friday, I have installed the plug in and I am able to download right off the geocache search page...no problems there. But, I don't want to go through and hit that button for 100 caches. If I download the caches to GSAK and then sent it to the Oregon will it still show the cache page for paperless caching? Is there even an easier way so I can bypass GSAK?

Thanks for replies!!

Connect the GPS to your computer and let it recognize it. It should be assigned a drive letter like D:Garmin Oregon or similar. Click on it and then click on the Garmin folder, then GPX. Put your pocket query in here and it will now show up in the Geocaching application on the GPS.

I thought of that earlier but didn't take the time to see what drive it was on. Another question though. Say I checked a whole page and then hit the download waypoints button, couldn't I put them into the garmin that way through the drive and would the pages still come up?