New to Paperless w/questions

I recently obtained a Palm Tungsten e2, using GSAK and Plucker I have figured out PQ's and really like the results. I have plenty of memory on a 1Gig card in hand held , so I am wondering if I can load the Google maps as well as the cache info. I have tried to grab images and make changes to settings in GSAK and Plucker but to no avail. And other tips on getting more cache info onto hand held ,would be great.

Thanks in Advance,

BSESB99

Spooner, WI

If the Palm has an image viewer (which I imagine it does), this ought to be possible. However, it's going to involve more than just making "changes to settings in GSAK and Plucker." Don't know anything about Plucker, but you'd have to write your own macros for GSAK -- unless somebody has already done that.

Even if you get the static imagery onto the Palm, you're not going to know where you are relative to the Google map or aerial image. The Delorme PN-40 and PN-20 GPSrs have the ability to download detailed 1:24K topo maps, B&W and color aerial imagery, 10-meter satellite imagery, etc. right onto the GPSr. And they show you where you are relative to those maps or images. There is also a thread in this forum regarding creating geographically registered images for use with some Garmin GPSrs using shareware. Not familiar with that process.

Of course, the GPSrs aren't cheap.