Biggest Cache Container

KINGEVO

When we went to visit this cache, the swag we left was a working 19"color tv (with remote ;) ). Our daughter solved the puzzle on a visit home from college and it was great fun to drive to the cache with the tv in the back of the truck. (This is one case where the "unknown size" really applies and you'll miss it if you filter them out because most are nanos! If we say more it will give too much away... )

Biggest one I've ever been to was an SUV. Open the back tailgate and sign the logbook. I am not sure if it is appropriate to tell which one it is though. It is currently disabled, but the cache owner says it will be back.

I guess I could post a picture of it. Now that is a container.

0035f963-2e47-4b03-b9d7-9ca4450b3ab0.jpg

Well, that ammo can is why I am asking - It belongs to KingEvo....

Although it doesn't open like a traditional ammo can - it is made to scale and can open.

We want to place it and make it a cache - right now it's a travel bug. .. . I know...but we just want it discovered for right now.

So if the truck is the actual container - it probably has us beat. Am hoping we have the largest replica ammo can though.

Well, that ammo can is why I am asking - It belongs to KingEvo....

Although it doesn't open like a traditional ammo can - it is made to scale and can open.

We want to place it and make it a cache - right now it's a travel bug. .. . I know...but we just want it discovered for right now.

So if the truck is the actual container - it probably has us beat. Am hoping we have the largest replica ammo can though.

That is one HUGE ammo can!

When you make it a cache we will definitely be taking a road trip to come make the find.

We are only a couple hours away from Joliet. ;)

Edited by mfamilee