License plate number

I saw a Florida plate that had TNLNSL on it. I have no idea whose it is though.

In FL: TNLNSL, CACHE, FTF, CACHER, CACHING, TFTC, and DNF are all taken.

You can consult the DHSMV PLP Inquiry page to find a personalisation in FL that's available.

Edit to Add: TB and TBUG are also not available.

Edit 2: CITO is also taken.

Edited by Redneck Parrotheads

That's a cacher out of Tallahassee. I would give their name but not sure how they would feel about it, so I'll forward them a link to this thread and they can chime in if they want.

Here's a pic of the back of our truck. TB # removed

2510430030102573086S600x600Q85.jpg

Edited to add pic.

Edited by roundnround we go

That's a cacher out of Tallahassee. I would give their name but not sure how they would feel about it, so I'll forward them a link to this thread and they can chime in if they want.

TNLNSL out of FL is me. I'd be curious, KevJaxFL, where you saw me.

After a PA geobuddy saw my tag she got one. I think it says WeCache.

tnlnsl.jpg

My business owns the car I drive, so that gets the props.

I have seen YJTB on a trackable yellow jeep with the old school tag on the bumper. I also know of a green jeep that was adopted to the owner of the life sized version and the tracking number is the license tag.

He even let me drive it once. ;)

e49a082e-4078-4e2c-89c6-63f6de97aecf.jpg

TNLNSL out of FL is me. I'd be curious, KevJaxFL, where you saw me.

After a PA geobuddy saw my tag she got one. I think it says WeCache.

tnlnsl.jpg

I saw your car at Florida Finders Fest 4...

I have seen YJTB on a trackable yellow jeep with the old school tag on the bumper. I also know of a green jeep that was adopted to the owner of the life sized version and the tracking number is the license tag.

He even let me drive it once. :)

That's one cool Jeep, if I must say so myself.

I have had "TNLNSL" on my Buick since I started in 2004. Some of you may remember my car and plate number at the very first Geobash. I've retired that plate and gotten a Pet theme plate, but still have "TNLNSL" on the pet themed plate now.

The original plate that was on the car at the geobash has been made into an Event TB. Click the link to see the "TNLNSL" TB.

Here is the pet themed plate on the car now. It is for the State of Ohio.

0d3c1dea-5e16-493a-b719-e41c2b379353.jpg

Actually it was the other way around for us. The plate name came in 1990 and it was a natural to adapt it as our alias.

My story is similar to my neighbor Sagefox's. The name originated when I was orienteering in California; all the orienteering-related license names were taken, so I came up with this spelling of "hide and seek." When I started geocaching, the name made even more sense. I've had the same plate in California and now Washington. Hydi is also a travel bug.

8fb32a89-96d8-4605-bc5d-dd740292347d.jpg

My wife has this one. She has had it for about a month. At the end of our last caching trip we refueled at KFC. While eating another cacher asked if that was our car and introduced themselves. We were about an hour from home and had not heard of them before.

GEOCACHER was not available but I think we like this one better. It was her idea to get it.

platee.jpg

I have been a Ham Radio operator since the end of WWII and when I started Geocaching in August 2001 I already had W7WT on the WA license plate for my Land Crusher. Since more people knew me by W7WT than by my real name I used it also as my Geocaching handle.

Dick, W7WT

He even let me drive it once. :D

Like JEEP meets Super Mario Brothers. . . . Go ChrysTendo!

82d19d3e-ae24-410e-9156-9d3e38b1d7c3.jpg

Scary thing . . . I know that tire tread. . .

Bridgestone Dueler AT REVO - got a set on my 4x2 Frontier, and a set of their older brothers (Dueler APT's) on my Jeep Wrangler. Great traction on and off, grip wet or dry, excellent wear and you leave a cool lightening like tread pattern in the mud/snow/sand :D