MISSION: 2009 Secret Cupid

Fluttershy

Well I just can't believe my winning streak lately (its been AWESOME!!!) and one of the lucky things that happened to me was getting spoiled by my Secret Cupid for this mission. I knew from the address I was in for a surprise so you would have thought I had braced myself for it....I did brace myself, really I did, but you know what? It did not work lol. I was ready as I steeled myself for greatness opening this package of mine. See I've received a few things from this awesome artist before so I knew to brace myself. But dang she's so good she got me again! lol Rarely have I ever gasped so loud in my geocaching/geocoining life....but boy oh boy when I opened this I gasped LOUDLY and tears came to my eyes IMMEDIATELY :wub: only they were HAPPY TEARS. I cannot thank you enough SUMMERANDNANA for ALL your wonderful work. Again you have suprised me!!! Why the time this must have taken you!! ohhhhhh i can't believe it!! And I love the back just as much as the front!!! And then there's Signal too!! ohhhhh everything is wonderful and thank you for all the coins (she gave me four coins too lol) on top of everything else. I surely have died and gone to heaven. God bless you my friend!! :mad:

e3e550c7-3f48-4712-af8a-3f85cbdcad01.jpg

3b23840f-6908-4a05-850b-41fda01ee2db.jpg

c562cad2-ac1d-473d-b113-e49d38db4297.jpg

f7c25d81-90c6-43e4-ab7e-a36f60556fe9.jpg

eeca26cf-9c4e-4a24-9e82-92adc1259c12.jpg

46f02ca9-f431-4818-9bdb-3eafb0cf79f2.jpg

This is is so you can see how truly good she is....her stuff looks just like one of my coins!!

I just can't thank you enough Charlene....YOU ROCK!! and FLUTTERSHY....YOU ROCK TOO!! Thank you for putting this mission together for everyone :o

Now between all this goodness and winning the Valentine cointest I don't think I shall sleep tonight lol

I recieved my Cupid mission today and I was spoiled rotten, WOW!!!!

I got a ET blue with polished gold and a pin just like it. I got a caching has gone to the dogs black nickel coin,

A sweet card, two little stuffed animals that escourted the coins and candy roses and a jar full of chocolates and another coin a pathtag and an Oakcoins pin hidden in the candy.and stickers, Man what a hall!!!!!!! I'm spoiled I tell ya!!!

Not sure who it was yet that sent all these goodies, HMMmmmmmmm,

Thank You so much secret Cupid!!!!!!!!

Opalsns

Today the first Secret Cupid arrived. This package is just great!!!

I got lots of candy - I love it!!!

a very nice card - in girl colour :laughing:

a finger light - really cute

a nice gift from sea horse :laughing:

three coins - you are very very generous!

a path tag - I like the dolphins so much!

and last but not least a very cute fridge magnet I put immediately on my fridge to hold my concert tickets!

Thank you so much Fluttershy!!!

Secret Cupid Exchange

1. Participating 01/23/2009 :laughing:

2. Received Name 01/26/2009 :laughing:

3. Mission Complete 02/09/2009 :laughing:

4. Cupid Arrived! YES!! 02/13/2009 :blink:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cupid Exchange with Fluttershy

1. Participating 01/30/2009 :huh:

2. Received Name 01/31/2009 :D

3. Mission Complete 02/08/2009 :D

4. Cupid Arrived! Yes!!! 02/17/2009 :D

My package from Fluttershy arrived today! Chock full of chocolate & other candies. Three great Geocoins and one beautiful Pathtag. AND a gorgeous glass pendant for a necklace!!! :D

coins545sm.jpg

I got a 2008 British Columbia coin and a pink Geo Scooter and a cute Bee My Geocacher Secret Cupid bee coin and a Sea Turtle Pathtag!!!

coins547sm.jpg

Here's a close-up of the glass pendant. I gotta find something to hang it from. Should it be a chain or a silk cord? Suggestions?

Thank you so much, Allie, for the lovely package! I love it ALL!!! :wub:

CF30

As I came in from the dentist I grabbed the mail and found my Secret Cupid Mission! Of course it was the first thing I opened when I got inside. :blink: I found a beautiful card and not one but TWO coins from my seeking list!!!!! A wonderful mission indeed!! :laughing: I have a seeking suspicion who my cupid might be as they might have sent me coins on FB too! :laughing: I love both the coins--great choices!!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!! :laughing:

a72612e9-6a87-4924-8256-34cad3b6c128.jpg

Mission 2

1. Participating 1-31-09

2. Received Name 1-31-09

3. Mission Complete 2-3-09

4. Cupid Arrived! 2-18-09

IMG-5.jpg

Thank you for ginving me a 2nd mission to look forward to...rough holiday! I know you were busy getting settled back in from your trip down south, and I appreciate the effort you put into gettin these missions out.

I hope mine got you by now, let me know if not so I can re-send...by the way, all the airheads...were you trying to tell me something...and the one that was missing from the picture, must have been one of the dogs got to it before I got to take the picture...yes, that's it, it was one of the dogs!

ILYK

Mission 2

1. Participating 1-31-09

2. Received Name 1-31-09

3. Mission Complete 2-3-09

4. Cupid Arrived! 2-18-09

IMG-5.jpg

Thank you for ginving me a 2nd mission to look forward to...rough holiday! I know you were busy getting settled back in from your trip down south, and I appreciate the effort you put into gettin these missions out.

I hope mine got you by now, let me know if not so I can re-send...by the way, all the airheads...were you trying to tell me something...and the one that was missing from the picture, must have been one of the dogs got to it before I got to take the picture...yes, that's it, it was one of the dogs!

ILYK

I see that you got one of Fluttershy's tags :laughing:

Today there was a bubbler in my mailbox. When I opened it I almost fainted. It was such a big, great surprise! What a generous, marvellous, surprising gift! I am really speechless (seldom enough ^^) and I can only say, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Wow!!

Isn't it great?

3296125552_d1934e76d0.jpg

p.s. as there was no card or letter or so in the bubbler I can only guess that this is my Secret Cupid mission ^^

Edited by die_anita

1. Participating 01/23/2009

2. Received Name 01/26/2009

3. Mission Complete 02/03/2009 via airmail to ensure the package arrives on time; the recipient's seeking list was very helpful

4. Cupid Arrived! A very thick bubble mailer arrived today, much too big to be a 4th International Math Trade geocoin...

I waited a couple hours to open it, as I was at the kids' school for a while right after I picked up the mail. It was worth the wait, as inside there were THREE geoins from my seeking list, along with a box of tasty chocolates (not in photograph as they're already gone!) and some Valentine-coloured gel clings. Thanks VERY much to Sarah (Crowesfeat30) for the wonderful Valentine's Day presents.

3296708998_5f224e199e.jpg

3296705680_9d5959180f.jpg

Sorry that I'm late reporting in, but I have been enjoying my two missions since Valentine's Day!

The first mission had a lovely card and Greece and Spiral Dragon geocoins! Thank you so much to the mystery sender! What beautiful coins! :unsure:

597420e0-e156-4b9a-b968-e4fff22cff4d.jpg

I think I figured out who sent the second mission. ;) I kept eyeing the package but I held out until Valentine's Day. Inside, a little carton with a pretty silver bow, and inside the carton the cutest little bear with a matching silver bow! Two geocoins -- a sparkly red Loved This Cache! and a colorful Nordkapp and two pathtags ~ Fluteface and a Happy Valentine's Day! Thank you so very much, Margaret! :)

1c34eb2b-23d3-4b6e-950f-b32f9572d7f1.jpg

Thank you to my mission senders for your Valentine wishes!

Thanks, Allie, for organizing Secret Cupid. B)

I´m still waiting for grodans cupid mission to arrrive.

grodan Karin

I´m still waiting, wonder if it has been sent or not. No use waiting for something that hasn´t been mailed out.

Now I know it has been sent so I´m sure it will arrive in a couple of weeks. Thank you for letting me know.

grodan Karin

Edited by grodan & fiabus

Been having problems with downloading but I think I got it fixed. Mackenzie and I were very spoiled. We received a box full of goodies, didn't take long for all the chocolate to disappear :D Here are a few pics:

CIMG4617.jpg

CIMG4620.jpg

cutest little Teddy Bear Full of coins

CIMG4618.jpg

CIMG4619.jpg

Forgot to get pics of all the coins but there were: Rivercity 2 tone personals, absolutley beautiful coin, a Birds of a Feather, a Jellybean, a couple of Nerds, a wonderful Tatanka, a California, a TFTC, a Valantine coin, a Pickle Coin, wow, what a mass of coins. Thank you so much for your generosity Rivercity.

Hope all is well with everyone, take care, Charlene

grodan

1.Participating - jan 25

2.Received Name - jan 26 - nice :) I know just what to send

3.Mission Sent - feb 4

4.Cupid Arrived - YES!! march 25 Thank you so much, you see it arrived as I thought it would :) Filled with lovely stuff and coins. I´m away from home on holiday but hubby opened it and told me what was inside.

baby grodan

1.Participating - jan 25

2.Received Name - jan 26, hmm this will take some research :P

3.Mission Sent - feb 4

4.Cupid Arrived - yes feb 11, Thank you very much. Loved he card, stickers and coins. I´ve been searching for that fire salamander for a long time now, thanks for sending it.

grodan Karin

grodan

1.Participating - jan 25

2.Received Name - jan 26 - nice :D I know just what to send

3.Mission Sent - feb 4

4.Cupid Arrived - YES!! march 25 Thank you so much, you see it arrived as I thought it would :D Filled with lovely stuff and coins. I´m away from home on holiday but hubby opened it and told me what was inside.

grodan Karin

I sent it on February 7th and it finally arrived :P I'll never sent a package by boat again :)

It almost became an Easter mission :)

Well I'm glad you received it and hope you'll like what's inside :D