MISSION: 2009 Secret Cupid

Fluttershy

1. Participating - YES!!

2. Received Name - YES!!

3. Mission Complete - Feb 8, 2009 (YES)

4. Cupid Arrived! - YES!!

I received my package on Friday - but would not allow myself to open it until I sent my mission on its way. So I went to the post office today to mail off my mission, and rushed back home to open the surprise package. The package was AWESOME!! I would like to thank my secret Cupid – who really did their homework!! The picture does not do justice for what I felt when opening the package.

The card was delightful; the Mrs. Fields chocolates will have me running to the gym at least three times this week (but it won't keep me from eating each of them)… There were a dozen chocolate roses (actually a baker's dozen – both pink and red). There was a card that wished me "Sweet Valentine Wishes" – along with a Storage Container (maybe I need to go an actually hide and maintain a cache)… There was also a hook with at compass attached – so I will always know which direction I'm heading.

There were some Sweethearts candy hearts – and a coin that matched. That was awesome! I really can't get over that coin and the box of candy hearts – and how they matched… OK, so I've eaten half of the candy hearts, and three of the chocolate roses are not longer around – but I just couldn't resist J

There was also a "UR#1" coin, it's a shaped coin – in the shape of a balloon, that I've never seen before. It's awesome! But the most striking thing that I received was the copper wired angle complete with a red halo. I put it in my cache bag – to see if it helps watch over me.

I hope everybody's mission goes as well as mine. I couldn't ask for a better or more successful mission. Thank you SO MUCH to my secret Cupid!

68e1d095-688f-4c0c-ab1f-3ddd6f11ab6c.jpg

OverTheEdge

Edited to add pic

Edited by OverTheEdge

Joan-Nana

1. Participating - email sent 1/26/09

2. Received Name: yes on 1/30

3. Mission Complete: Mailed it 2/3

4. Cupid Arrived! Yes today and thank you kehunt64. It was fabulous. It had a the spin coin, Chippewa Valley Event Coin Geocoin, Can You See Me Know, two of their signatures, candy hearts, and love notes tablets. My grandson already made me a picture using one of them and candy hearts. Thank you very much.

0ece45d2-e364-4f47-9769-26fb6cb16538.jpg

Ralph-Papa

1. Participating - email sent 1/26/09

2. Received Name:yes on 1/30

3. Mission Complete: Mailed it 2/3

4. Cupid Arrived! Not yet. Yes. I received a Tea, ACE coin and a Braving the briars coin. We didn't have either coin so we sure did like them. Also received a card, candy and some bright colored puppets. Wife liked that with all the bright colors. She thought SPRING!!!! Thank you secret cupid.

fb2bcc26-17d4-4aa4-aa2e-2867cedbf27e.jpg

We have recieved both of ours and the ones we sent has been received. Thanks for the fun.

Status Update 2-9-09

1st Mission

1.Participating - 1-24-09

2.Received Name wow this is going to be a tough one

3.Mission Sent - Mission sent on 2-9-09 yippeee

4.Cupid Arrived

2nd Mission

1.Partcipating - 1-27-09

2.Received name - 1-30-09

3.Mission Sent - Mission sent on 2-9-09 yippeee

4.Cupid Arrived

These missions are going to be tough but I am working diligently to find just the right coins

1. Participating- Yes

2. Received Name- Yes

3. Mission Complete- Yes (2/5/09)

4. Cupid Arrived!- 2/9/09

Lots of goodies!

3 Pins (Canada Flag, Vernon, BC Apple, Ski for Heart)

2 bear buttons

A 2006 Alberta Wild Rose geocoin

A 2008 Green Earth Turtle geocoin

and a nice card

Thank You Thank You to my secret Cupid

My Secret Cupid Valentine arrived today and my wife was very curious.

She had picked up the mail today and wanted to know who from Michigan was sending me packages with hearts on it.

I finally had to log on to the FORUMS and show her this posting. Thanks goodness it was near the top. I was really sweating it.

Thanks Secret Cupid from Michigan whomever you are. The candy and Travel Tag were a nice bonus.

I have lots of geocoins but the two you sent were two I don't have and will cherish forever.

cupid.JPG

Mrs Cheesy Pig

1. Participating- Yes

2. Received Name- Yes

3. Mission Complete- Yes

4. Cupid Arrived!- Yes!

My Valentine arrived this morning! Thanks very much to the other yooper. I never knew what a yooper was until now :(

And thanks also for all the geocoins from my seeking list! I am glad this parcel came today, as I was finalising my math trade, and these coins were on there! They get supplanted by other wants now :D

Also thankyou for the pathtags - how did you know I love pathtags :D:D

My 8 year old must be going into sugar over-load by now - he snaffled the candy as soon as it came out of the package ;) He is like Pavlov's Dog whenever he sees a large package these days :D

And here is the parcel in question:

7d97a514-f9d7-4503-a167-5e8789de601a.jpg

We're in! :lol:

Mrs usyoopers

participating- sent email 1/24

received name- 1/26...will get right to work on it!

mission complete- Got mine in the mail today....1/29

cupid arrived :( -

the other yooper

received name- 1/26....working on it!

mission complete :( - in the mail...1/31, has a long trip to make!

cupid arrived- Got it 2/7 (sorry I was slow to post)

The other yooper received his package from.....Australia, we think we know who his secret admirer was :) He got a big bar of swiss milk chocolate!! How a snowball made it from Australia we aren't sure but he sure was hit by one! The green jeep is so cool, its the exact same color as our jeep! I'm not sure what the other coin is...the copper one. If anyone can let us know what it is we would appreciate it. Thanks much secret admirer!!

b286810a-676f-4076-af29-c1d5638f0f9f.jpg

We're in! :lol:

Mrs usyoopers

cupid arrived :( -

the other yooper

mission complete :( - in the mail...1/31, has a long trip to make!

The other yooper received his package from.....Australia, we think we know who his secret admirer was :) He got a big bar of swiss milk chocolate!! How a snowball made it from Australia we aren't sure but he sure was hit by one! The green jeep is so cool, its the exact same color as our jeep! I'm not sure what the other coin is...the copper one. If anyone can let us know what it is we would appreciate it. Thanks much secret admirer!!

looks like the welsh lovespoon.

rsg

It sure is the Welsh Lovespoon - a Limited Edition in fact :(

Glad it arrived......although after opening your package, I wish I had sent more. I was trying to cut down postage by sending it as a large letter (hence the flat things), but by doing so I only saved a couple of dollars. But I have learnt my lesson, and I shall just go the 'whole hog' from now on!!

Edited by Cheesy pigs

It sure is the Welsh Lovespoon - a Limited Edition in fact :)

Glad it arrived......although after opening your package, I wish I had sent more. I was trying to cut down postage by sending it as a large letter (hence the flat things), but by doing so I only saved a couple of dollars. But I have learnt my lesson, and I shall just go the 'whole hog' from now on!!

:lol: We thought it was you!! :(

You sent us a very fine package, don't think otherwise for even one minute!! I still don't know how you got that snowball here! :(

1. Participating - email sent 1/23/09

2. Received Name yes, 1/26/2009 research begins again.

3. Mission Complete - mailed 2/5/09

4. Cupid Arrived! - 2//10/09

My cupid mission arrived today. Thank you so very much I received a 2005 Pennsylvanis coin (on my wish list) and a Michigan Geocaching Organization - Fall 2007 and lots of candy. I haven't figured out who it came from so Thank You very much.

grodan

1.Participating - jan 25

2.Received Name - jan 26 - nice :) I know just what to send

3.Mission Sent - feb 4

4.Cupid Arrived

baby grodan

1.Participating - jan 25

2.Received Name - jan 26, hmm this will take some research :(

3.Mission Sent - feb 4

4.Cupid Arrived - yes feb 11, Thank you very much. Loved he card, stickers and coins. I´ve been searching for that fire salamander for a long time now, thanks for sending it.

grodan Karin

grodan

1.Participating - jan 25

2.Received Name - jan 26 - nice :( I know just what to send

3.Mission Sent - feb 4

4.Cupid Arrived

baby grodan

1.Participating - jan 25

2.Received Name - jan 26, hmm this will take some research :(

3.Mission Sent - feb 4

4.Cupid Arrived - yes feb 11, Thank you very much. Loved he card, stickers and coins. I´ve been searching for that fire salamander for a long time now, thanks for sending it.

grodan Karin

Glad Baby Grodan ( and yoiu!) liked them. I didn't have coins in your seeking list so I sent 2 you didn't have in your keeper's list. Salamander and Cacheola. Happy Valentine's day to you.

1. Participating : Signed in 24.1.2009

2. Received Name:26.1.2009

3. Mission Complete: Sent out at 2.2.2009

4. Cupid Arrived: YES!!! 10.2.2009

Yesterday, when I came back from work I found this lovely envelope on the stairs:

710fe243-b292-419a-b045-28db9bfecdad.jpg

And now, I, too, know what a yooper is :( I'd say its not only someone who attends formal events in snowboots, but someone who really knows how to arrange a great package :wub:

I got a really cool "Over the edge"-Coin !!! It makes me grin, because it makes me think of my Mam, I sometimes have to prevent her from walking into a ditch, when we go caching together and she's focused on her GPSr... :(

And a coin with that Big Mac where da trolls come from... I really loved to learn something about your area, that guide to da yoopanese language is really funny :D:laughing::lol: And knowing something about the area where it comes from always makes a coin more special ;)

And I got a geocoin chick, and my first geojelly AND I got hit by a snowball (fortunately not a yellow one...)

And some chocolates & balloons... Heres a picture of all those goodies (minus the things I already ate...)

b22d0751-77d1-4c0f-aa8f-cf929897a1a0.jpg

BTW: I really LOVE that card!

I fear one can't read it from the picture... It says "Day 4: It's quiet now...eerily quiet. They got Larry last night. It's just a matter of time until they come back for me."

Thank you, Mrs. USYoopers!!!

1. Participating ~~ email sent January 27, 2009

2. Received Name ~~ January 30, 2009

3. Mission Complete ~~ mailing February 04, 2009

4. Cupid Arrived! ~~Yes February 11, 2009

Today I received a wonderful package from LoriDarlin. It contained lots of goodies... a musical card, a postcard from Idaho, a recipe card for Idaho baked potato soup, notepads, pencil, nail file, lip balm, bag of candy bars, candy hearts, a cookie, a box of caramel chocolates and 6 beautiful coins. I received Cachehunters42 Bear 2nd Edition (have wanted this one since I discovered geocoins), Norwegian Nidaros Cathedral, UR#1 Balloon, LoriDarlin GW6 micro, I Love Geocoins 2006, Caching Hearts.

Thank you very much LoriDarlin for putting together such a wonderful Valentine surprise for me and for granting me some coins from my "wishlist". You really outdid yourself and I hope you have a Valentine's Day filled with love :(:(

l_1be5f5916a55445595aa332c815d656a.jpg

l_924f4c4e45284d2e9f7269e5347630e0.jpg

We're in! :laughing:

Mrs usyoopers

cupid arrived :( - Got it!! 2/10

Got my package from Chur today. I almost stopped right at the Nutella and Gummi Bears, my favorites!! I'm glad you put a note on the bath thingie...it looked like a sweet, fluffy bon bon, I might have to try a litle nibble before I put it in the bath :(

The coins were all beautiful, I didn't have/hadn't seen any of them. The Pure.coin will be used in the Todie's Wild Ride mission. Thalnk you very much for such a nice mission....glad you liked yours also! :lol:

1c3e2acf-2d3b-4a2a-8152-b254025afcdb.jpg

the other yooper

mission complete :wub: - in the mail...1/31, has a long trip to make!

The other yooper received his package from.....Australia, we think we know who his secret admirer was :D He got a big bar of swiss milk chocolate!! How a snowball made it from Australia we aren't sure but he sure was hit by one! The green jeep is so cool, its the exact same color as our jeep! I'm not sure what the other coin is...the copper one. If anyone can let us know what it is we would appreciate it. Thanks much secret admirer!!

1. Participating: Jan. 24/09

2. Received Name: Jan. 26/09

3. Mission Complete: Feb. 5/09 cupid-ani.gif

I Shot an Arrow in the Air, It Fell to Earth I know not Where :( (Yes I Do) :D

4. Cupid Arrived!

Secret Cupid landed today with all sorts of goods & coins, much to generous IMHO but Thank You

Hersey Kisses, Sweethearts, Play-Doh and Generic Micro Gold coin, a beautiful Manatee coin, Gerbera Daisy coin and my "first" personal coin from dhenninger. Hum..mm I wonder if there might be a cointection :(

Anyway as soon as someone has finished having her fun I get to play with it all, THANK YOU

P1010045.jpg

P1010048.jpg

Oh My Gosh!! My Secret Cupid Valentine box arrived yesterday, but I haven't had much time with it. I managed to get it open today, and truly feel undeserving of all the work and effort that went into this. I am truly touched. :) Words fail me. *she shakes her head in amazement*

Sadly, I don't have the time to get photos and post them today as I'm packing to head out to the coast for the long weekend. But, I'm taking the box with me and will post something by tomorrow night.

But, a little hint might be in order as to what might have been in that special box: My secret cupid was summerandnana. Thank you so much! There are no words to express my admiration for your talent. :laughing:

Oh My Gosh!! My Secret Cupid Valentine box arrived yesterday, but I haven't had much time with it. I managed to get it open today, and truly feel undeserving of all the work and effort that went into this. I am truly touched. :) Words fail me. *she shakes her head in amazement*

Sadly, I don't have the time to get photos and post them today as I'm packing to head out to the coast for the long weekend. But, I'm taking the box with me and will post something by tomorrow night.

But, a little hint might be in order as to what might have been in that special box: My secret cupid was summerandnana. Thank you so much! There are no words to express my admiration for your talent. :laughing:

I am glad I was able to surprise you FluteFace, have a great weekend at the coast. :laughing:

That is one mission that arrived safely, the other should have gotten there by today at latest, did not have to travel that much farther.

Still waiting for my 2 Cupid packages to arrive. Hope you all have a great weekend.

1. Participating - Email sent 1/26/2009

2. Received Name - 1/30/2009

bear-for-you.gif3. Mission Complete - 1/30/2009 on its way

4. Cupid Arrived!

Know the one I sent arrived as the receiver has posted. I almost feel bad as I read this as a card and 2 coin mission without the other stuff - so, I only sent coins........but I did send 3. Feel confident they will be enjoyed.

When folks post missions it would be nice to clarify - card and coin(s) only - with or without fluff. I believe this was done in this case, but it appears a lot of folks included the fluff anyway. I believe the mission Team Leader here did post to please not be disappointed if you only got coins and a card. I just feel bad - as I could have included fluff, just didn't think folks were going to do that. Next year. PS - Not a whine, just an observation!

My cupid hasn't arrived but I haven't given up hope or faith. Two more days ........ and even then, the postal service sometimes just doesn't get it.

Thanks for all everyone has done on this mission. A fun one indeed!

1. Participating - Email sent 1/26/2009

2. Received Name - 1/30/2009

bear-for-you.gif3. Mission Complete - 1/30/2009 on its way

4. Cupid Arrived!

Know the one I sent arrived as the receiver has posted. I almost feel bad as I read this as a card and 2 coin mission without the other stuff - so, I only sent coins........but I did send 3. Feel confident they will be enjoyed.

When folks post missions it would be nice to clarify - card and coin(s) only - with or without fluff. I believe this was done in this case, but it appears a lot of folks included the fluff anyway. I believe the mission Team Leader here did post to please not be disappointed if you only got coins and a card. I just feel bad - as I could have included fluff, just didn't think folks were going to do that. Next year. PS - Not a whine, just an observation!

My cupid hasn't arrived but I haven't given up hope or faith. Two more days ........ and even then, the postal service sometimes just doesn't get it.

Thanks for all everyone has done on this mission. A fun one indeed!

No need to feel bad, Hollora :laughing: You completed the mission! The fluff is just extra - - - what all of us coin addicts really look forward to are the surprise geocoins! :)

MISSION #1

1. Participating - YES - 24 JAN 09

2. Received Name - YES - 26JAN 09

3. Mission Complete - YES Feb 8, 09

4. Cupid Arrived! - YES - Thank you

MISSION #2

1. Participating - YES - 24 JAN 09

2. Received Name - 26 JAN 09

3. Mission Complete - YES - Feb, 09

4. Cupid Arrived! YES - Thank you 4Fs will try to post a picture later

4. Cupid Arrived! - 2/13/2009

My hubby picks up the mail and came home with a box today. He looked at me funny and said - "Why did you mail a box to yourself?" I chuckled and said, "Well, I didn't!" Sure enough - it was my Valtine's Day mission! :laughing: Secret Valentine - you sure made my day!

The box was filled with beautiful things. A heart box of chocolates, a pretty gold box with Truffles and a box of Sweethearts. Two cute ducks (which my Granddaughter loves) and a little stuffed TY dog. And on one of the cards was a Mickey pin (how did you know I have a Disney lanyard with pins I collect???) and a nice little keyholder. WOW! You went may beyond but made my day!

And Then - the beautiful coins - a set of the pretty Russian Matryoshka Nesting Dolls, a Wherigo, a 2007 Lackey AND (happy dance, happy dance) a YemonYime! :laughing::laughing::):laughing: What a wonderful and generous mission! Every thing came nicely placed in a Priority Mail box - and - the sender was very careful no clues were on the box! So - Secret Valentine - thankyoupen.gif for making this mission very special!

GEDC0038.jpg

Secret Cupid Exchange

1. Participating 01/23/2009 :laughing:

2. Received Name 01/26/2009 :laughing:

3. Mission Complete 02/09/2009 :laughing:

4. Cupid Arrived! YES!! 02/13/2009 :laughing:

Today I received a puffy package from Canada! Inside were a lovely card with Jelly Belly jellybeans and two coins from my seeking list: A Gecko Mosaic Green and a Canadian Red Poppy Spy Antique Silver. I once had the green gecko but gave it away in a mission so I'm very glad to have it back in my collection. And the Canadian Spy coin has been on my want list for a long time! I told my son the story about the "spy coins". He thought it was hilarious! And keeps warning me to not put the coin in my pocket! :)

Thank you Secret Cupid from Canada!!! :laughing: I simply LOVE the coins and card! Oh, and the Jelly Bellies? Cherry! Yummy!! GONE!!! :laughing:

coins541cr.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cupid Exchange with Fluttershy

1. Participating 01/30/2009 :D

2. Received Name 01/31/2009 :D

3. Mission Complete 02/08/2009 :)

4. Cupid Arrived!

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30

I'm glad you liked it Karen aka kehunt64 :laughing: I had fun putting it together!! :laughing::lol:

Now for the package I received....and I did get it....its sitting on my desk in front of my computer torchering me pleasantly! lol I have chosen to wait until tomorrow (Valentine's Day) to open it :laughing: and I am so glad I keep a spreadsheet of my fellow traders because I KNOW WHO IT IS!!! WHOOPIE and just knowing who had me is exciting all in itself :laughing: I will post pics after tomorrow!!!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO EVERYONE :laughing:

Mission 1

1. Participating 1-24-09

2. Received Name 1-26-09

3. Mission Complete 1-26-09...just caught the post office closing...no trade list made this a little tougher...hopefully no duplicate coins...really planning to go all out with this mission, but just didn't feel comfortable packing the goodies in rose petals!

4. Cupid Arrived 2-13-09...received a great surprise at the post office today...saving a great big sloppy wet one for you...thaat's right, a snow ball! let's see if I'm a good guesser...thanks "S"?

IMG_0001_NEW-2.jpg

Mission 2

1. Participating 1-31-09

2. Received Name 1-31-09

3. Mission Complete 2-3-09

4. Cupid Arrived!

ILYK

Participating - yes!

Received Name - yes!

Mission Complete - yes!

Cupid Arrived - yes!

Yay! Cupid arrived today!!! Anxiously opened my mailbox tonight and found a lovely padded envelope! I received a 2007 St. Patrick's Day coin (love the little leprechaun on it!) and a First To Find coin (very nice colors!).

Apparently the envelope has been "wandering" around Miami for quite a few days - it was postmarked on Feb 5th but just arrived today. I noticed that the participating email I sent Fluttershy with my address had a typo in my address - I left off one number :laughing: , which made a pretty big difference in my location. So, I'm glad the postal service found me anyways, rather than returning the envelope as "undeliverable"!

Thank you Fossillady! I love the coins!!! :laughing:

ValentineMission.jpg

Words mostly fail me, so I'll let the photos do most of the speaking. Summerandnana was my secret cupid and she outdid herself. She apologized for not sending candy, but I'm hugely grateful that she didn't 'cause I certainly don't need any more of that!

3279595712_fc0f74c358_o.jpg

Everything came in the box she crafted, sitting to the left, both lid and box, inside and out. Also included is a wonderful coin in the shape of a backpack made of fimo (?) using what I think they call caning. Very cool.

3279595656_3e52d49b2f_o.jpg3279595636_8b4201cb3b_o.jpg

This is a fimo (?) container with my fav purple Koko on it, complete with lid, and I loved the back, too!

3278774711_9444f319d4_o.jpg

And last, but certainly not least! He came in his own li'l glittery bag.

Thank you so much for all the wonderful goodies. You truly blessed me. Now here's my dumb question: I'm thinking about putting the little signal in my car to join some other li'l geocaching trinkets that I have. Will heat and/or sunlight be bad for him? Will he fade or melt? I couldn't bear to have anything happen to him!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Now go kiss somebody!

Words mostly fail me, so I'll let the photos do most of the speaking. Summerandnana was my secret cupid and she outdid herself. She apologized for not sending candy, but I'm hugely grateful that she didn't 'cause I certainly don't need any more of that!

Everything came in the box she crafted, sitting to the left, both lid and box, inside and out. Also included is a wonderful coin in the shape of a backpack made of fimo (?) using what I think they call caning. Very cool.

This is a fimo (?) container with my fav purple Koko on it, complete with lid, and I loved the back, too!

Thank you so much for all the wonderful goodies. You truly blessed me. Now here's my dumb question: I'm thinking about putting the little signal in my car to join some other li'l geocaching trinkets that I have. Will heat and/or sunlight be bad for him? Will he fade or melt? I couldn't bear to have anything happen to him!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Now go kiss somebody!

The correct question to ask is "WILL HE CROAK?"

ILYK

Happy Valentine's Day!

Now go kiss somebody!

ILYK

:D ROFL Neither heat nor snow nor sleet nor hail should hurt that little guy. As I produce these FIMO trinkets I usually return to oven at 260 degrees several times and while they get soft each time they harden back up after cooling. Now. direct sunlight, not sure. It is not painted, each color is the actual color of the clay so I think it should be OK, glad you liked it, enjoy.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY everyone ;)

Happy Valentine's Day!

Now go kiss somebody!

ILYK

:D ROFL Neither heat nor snow nor sleet nor hail should hurt that little guy. As I produce these FIMO trinkets I usually return to oven at 260 degrees several times and while they get soft each time they harden back up after cooling. Now. direct sunlight, not sure. It is not painted, each color is the actual color of the clay so I think it should be OK, glad you liked it, enjoy.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY everyone ;)

i have said it before and i am sure i will say it again, you do FABULOUS work!

send you an email...

lara

Well I just can't believe my winning streak lately (its been AWESOME!!!) and one of the lucky things that happened to me was getting spoiled by my Secret Cupid for this mission. I knew from the address I was in for a surprise so you would have thought I had braced myself for it....I did brace myself, really I did, but you know what? It did not work lol. I was ready as I steeled myself for greatness opening this package of mine. See I've received a few things from this awesome artist before so I knew to brace myself. But dang she's so good she got me again! lol Rarely have I ever gasped so loud in my geocaching/geocoining life....but boy oh boy when I opened this I gasped LOUDLY and tears came to my eyes IMMEDIATELY :wub: only they were HAPPY TEARS. I cannot thank you enough SUMMERANDNANA for ALL your wonderful work. Again you have suprised me!!! Why the time this must have taken you!! ohhhhhh i can't believe it!! And I love the back just as much as the front!!! And then there's Signal too!! ohhhhh everything is wonderful and thank you for all the coins (she gave me four coins too lol) on top of everything else. I surely have died and gone to heaven. God bless you my friend!! :mad:

e3e550c7-3f48-4712-af8a-3f85cbdcad01.jpg

3b23840f-6908-4a05-850b-41fda01ee2db.jpg

c562cad2-ac1d-473d-b113-e49d38db4297.jpg

f7c25d81-90c6-43e4-ab7e-a36f60556fe9.jpg

eeca26cf-9c4e-4a24-9e82-92adc1259c12.jpg

46f02ca9-f431-4818-9bdb-3eafb0cf79f2.jpg

This is is so you can see how truly good she is....her stuff looks just like one of my coins!!

I just can't thank you enough Charlene....YOU ROCK!! and FLUTTERSHY....YOU ROCK TOO!! Thank you for putting this mission together for everyone :o

Now between all this goodness and winning the Valentine cointest I don't think I shall sleep tonight lol