MISSION: 2009 Secret Cupid

Fluttershy

Val of sweetlife

1. Participating - Yes

2. Received Name: Yes

3. Mission Complete: Packaged and going out in the mail first thing in the morning 1/31/09

4. Cupid Arrived! -Yes, Thank You Very Much Larry, Happy Valentine's Day!

Barry of sweetlife

1. Participating - Yes

3. Mission Complete: Packaged and going out in the mail first thing in the morning 1/31/09

4. Cupid Arrived! YES; Just received my Cupid Mission today from DrNeil and loved everything that I was given for Valentine's Day. Thank You Very Much. The Sweet tarts didnt make the picture as I was eatting them while my wife was uploading the picture. Thanks for making my day super sweet :antenna:4c7f1f52-3bf1-4a27-ac3c-3e9fde4c8928.jpg

Edited by sweetlife

We're in! :D

Mrs usyoopers

participating- sent email 1/24

received name- 1/26...will get right to work on it!

mission complete- Got mine in the mail today....1/29

cupid arrived :D -

the other yooper

participating- sent email 1/24

received name- 1/26....working on it!

mission complete ;) - in the mail...1/31, has a long trip to make!

cupid arrived-

Thanks for the Nice Comments!

Yes, I first started the Missions, and they became quite popular over the past two years.

I hosted a few, participated in several, and then this past year I slowed down on joining in.

There have been several Missions this past year, and I don't mind a bit if people choose

to opt out of this one. If you're suffering from "Mission Burn Out" I understand! :D

That having been said...

Thanks for signing up for the 2009 Secret Cupid Mission!

Thanks! :D

xoxo,

~Fluttershy

yeah mission burnout is a bummer,,, ive jumped in at every mission i could. unfortunatly the family mission and my cointest will be consuming my last 2 coins. ;) i hope every one "loves" :D their mission cupids!! ill be watching ;)

1st Mission

1.Participating - 1-24-09

2.Received Name :) wow this is going to be a tough one

3.Mission Sent

4.Cupid Arrived

2nd Mission

1.Partcipating - 1-27-09

2.Received name - 1-30-09 :laughing:

3.Mission Sent

4.Cupid Arrived

These missions are going to be tough but I am working diligently to find just the right coins :)

1. Participating: January 24, 2009

2. Received Name: January 26 2009 - research begins

3. Mission Complete: Put into mail 01.February 2009

4. Cupid Arrived!: -

1. Participating: late, as directly with Fluttershy

3. Mission Complete: put into mail 01. February 2009

4. Cupid Arrived!: -

Mission 1

1. Participating 1-24-09

2. Received Name 1-26-09

3. Mission Complete 1-26-09...just caught the post office closing...no trade list made this a little tougher...hopefully no duplicate coins...really planning to go all out with this mission, but just didn't feel comfortable packing the goodies in rose petals!

4. Cupid Arrived!

Mission 2

1. Participating 1-31-09

2. Received Name 1-31-09

3. Mission Complete 2-3-09

4. Cupid Arrived!

ILYK
Edited by drneal

1. Participating- email sent 1/24/09

2. Received Name- 1/26/09

3. Mission Complete- 2/5/09

4. Cupid Arrived!- 2/5/09

On the way out to Post Office to send off my mission, checked the mailbox and wouldn'tcha know there was a package from Cupid! Left it in the car dragging groceries in, so I'll open later or tomorrow. Thanks Cupid!

Edited by rickctroop13

Mission #1 :(

1. Participating: 1/25/09

2. Received Name: 1/26/09

3. Mission Complete: SENT

4. Cupid Arrived!: YES!!

Mission #2 :P

1. Participating: 1/25/09

3. Mission Complete: SENT

4. Cupid Arrived!: Not Yet

I received my first mission package from Val of Sweetlife. She sent a very cute card with a picture of a dog on it and a very sweet message. (Ya gotta love those dogs!) She was having a bit of an upside down day that day so I hope it has straightend out by now. :mad: She sent a Crystal Dragon coin, a Deaf Awareness coin and a GWVI Evil Micro. Even though it wasn't snowing today I was hit by a snowball LOL AND she sent some of those new mystery geocoin dog tags. I think I do have a use for them for a couple of coins that have gone AWOL. Thanks Val for a great mission package!!! :laughing::mad:

f430917f-91dc-48a9-8c59-0489cec6ef9c.jpg

Edited by LadyBee4T

Golly Gee Whiz some of you guys are quick on the mailing! I'm still tasting the candy to see which type I should include in my packages! :laughing: So far there aren't any rejects.......

Need any help?

I'm VERY experienced in taste testing the chocolate variety.

Always love to share chocolate and stories!! :unsure: Actually experience not really needed either.......

1. Participating - 1/24/09

2. Received Name: 1-26-09

3. Mission Complete: 2-4-09

4. Cupid Arrived! YES 2-6-09

Thanks Baby Grodan, Grodan and Fiabus Love everything, the coins are great and the turtle frig magnet is the cutest!

secretcupidmission.jpg

Glad you liked it.

I put it in the mail wednesday noon, that might be a record from Sweden to Canada!

grodan Karin

3. Mission Complete: Sent if off today with lots of :D Ooooh, I hope they like it!

4. Cupid Arrived! Today! Wow, what a wonderful package from Butterfly Lady, thank you so much Linda!!!!!

We had a trade arranged too, so not only did I get the valentines gifts but the two trade coins too, with chocolate and rose petals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The rose petals were fun, I have never even gotten those from my husband :laughing::unsure::ph34r:

She is wondering though if I can wait until the 14th to open the valentines envelope :D

Here is the package:

Tradesandgifts.jpg

And here I have opened up the trade envelope, ooohh :wub:

Ourtrade.jpg

But, hmmmm, should I open up the Valentine envelope before Valentines Day????? :D:D

It took me about ten minutes before I couldn't stand it :D:D

Valentinecoins.jpg

A New Zealand Clean Green Caching coin, which is really nice and really heavy (wow, gorgeous coin!), and a Yime (I do just love these!)

Thank you again sooo much Linda :D:D:D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Mission Complete: Sent if off today with lots of :D Ooooh, I hope they like it!

4. Cupid Arrived! Today! Wow, what a wonderful package from Butterfly Lady, thank you so much Linda!!!!!

We had a trade arranged too, so not only did I get the valentines gifts but the two trade coins too, with chocolate and rose petals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The rose petals were fun, I have never even gotten those from my husband :laughing::unsure::ph34r:

She is wondering though if I can wait until the 14th to open the valentines envelope :D

Here is the package:

Tradesandgifts.jpg

And here I have opened up the trade envelope, ooohh :wub:

Ourtrade.jpg

But, hmmmm, should I open up the Valentine envelope before Valentines Day????? :D:D

It took me about ten minutes before I couldn't stand it :D:D

Valentinecoins.jpg

A New Zealand Clean Green Caching coin, which is really nice and really heavy (wow, gorgeous coin!), and a Yime (I do just love these!)

Thank you again sooo much Linda :D:D:D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey thats pretty cool ,,looks like the inside of a kiwi

1. Participating- email sent 1/24/09

2. Received Name- 1/26/09

3. Mission Complete- 2/5/09

4. Cupid Arrived!- 2/5/09

On the way out to Post Office to send off my mission, checked the mailbox and wouldn'tcha know there was a package from Cupid! Left it in the car dragging groceries in, so I'll open later or tomorrow. Thanks Cupid!

Received a Crystal Dragon coin, a Deaf Awareness coin, and 2 'Mystery Tags'- with a card from Barry of Sweetlife. Thank You Barry! (Sorry I'm not throwing ya any :unsure: 's, but well, you understand, it's a guy thing! :laughing: )

Secret Cupid Exchange

1. Participating 01/23/2009 :laughing:

2. Received Name 01/26/2009 :unsure:

3. Mission Complete Packaged & ready to mail; launch date 02/07/2009 :ph34r:

4. Cupid Arrived!

Cupid Exchange with Fluttershy

1. Participating 01/30/2009 :D

2. Received Name 01/31/2009 :D

3. Mission Complete Packaged & ready to mail; launch date 02/07/2009 :D

4. Cupid Arrived!

CF30

Seeking list is in sig line and was updated recently. :D

1. Participating - yep :unsure:

2. Received Name: yep :ph34r:

3. Mission Complete: not yet (still doing research and waiting for stuff that i hope gets here in time lol)

4. Cupid Arrived! not yet

ps - To whomever gets me...I know I have a ton of coins but i'm not picky and will be happy with anything!

Thanks fluttershy for doing this mission :laughing:

candy.gif

Joan

1. Participating - email sent 1/26/09

2. Received Name: yes on 1/30

3. Mission Complete: Mailed it 2/3

4. Cupid Arrived! Yes today and thank you kehunt64. It was fabulous. It had a the spin coin, Chippewa Valley Event Coin Geocoin, Can You See Me Know, two of their signatures, candy hearts, and love notes tablets. My grandson already made me a picture using one of them and candy hearts. Thank you very much.

0ece45d2-e364-4f47-9769-26fb6cb16538.jpg

Ralph

1. Participating - email sent 1/26/09

2. Received Name:yes on 1/30

3. Mission Complete: Mailed it 2/3

4. Cupid Arrived! Not yet.

1. Participating - 1-23-09

2. Received Name - 1-26-09

3. Mission Sent: 2-6-09

4. Cupid Arrived! February 6th 2009

We received our mission Friday all the way from Sweden. It was full of nice things, a nice card, chocolate, sweets, heart candles, heart key ring and dog stickers. I really like the Starcatcher AE, the nickel Fiabus and the very cute grodan fiabus pathtag.

I'm very happy that you sent me the nickel Fiabus because I had the trio before and I sent that one in the Santa kid mission. Now that you sent me an other one, I'll keep it. He will join the two others in my albums :o

mail6fev.jpg

Thanks grodan Karin and Happy Valentine day to all the family! :)

PSU Fan

1. Participating - January 28th

2. Received Name - January 30th

3. Mission Complete - February 6th

4. Cupid Arrived - February 7th - A nice package arrived for me today. Inside was loads of Valentine's candy including bsketballs (someone knew that I am a bit of a sports FANatic. I recieved 2 nice coins that I did not have: the Denali National Park :o <--- I would love to visit here some day!!! and the Caching Hearts Geocoin :) <--- nice coin and very fitting for the mission ----

Thank you to my Mystery Secret Cupid!!!

We received our mission Friday all the way from Sweden. It was full of nice things, a nice card, chocolate, sweets, heart candles, heart key ring and dog stickers. I really like the Starcatcher AE, the nickel Fiabus and the very cute grodan fiabus pathtag.

I'm very happy that you sent me the nickel Fiabus because I had the trio before and I sent that one in the Santa kid mission. Now that you sent me an other one, I'll keep it. He will join the two others in my albums :o

mail6fev.jpg

Thanks grodan Karin and Happy Valentine day to all the family! :)

Glad you liked it, I just had to send you that nickelfiabus, I remembered you were missing that one.

Both our missions were sent out wednesday noon and they both arrived at the same day, both also to Canada.

To Canada from Sweden in two days for both missiosn, must be a new record.

Happy Valentine to all. Now to wait for our incoming missions.

grodan Karin

I'm very happy that you sent me the nickel Fiabus because I had the trio before and I sent that one in the Santa kid mission. Now that you sent me an other one, I'll keep it. He will join the two others in my albums :D

mail6fev.jpg

Thanks grodan Karin and Happy Valentine day to all the family! :o

Glad you liked it, I just had to send you that nickelfiabus, I remembered you were missing that one.

Both our missions were sent out wednesday noon and they both arrived at the same day, both also to Canada.

To Canada from Sweden in two days for both missiosn, must be a new record.

Happy Valentine to all. Now to wait for our incoming missions.

grodan Karin

Grodan, I just had to tell you that the Marabou chocolate is delicious. I have the box right besides me and I pick a piece every once in a while. If I stay long enough on the forum, there won't be any left for my hubby :)

2. Received Name - 1/26/09

3. Mission Complete - 1/30/09

4. Cupid Arrived! - 1/31/09

Thanks so much Opalsns! I loved the coins and the pin and the magnet and the card! Is it hand-painted by you? It's fantastic!!!

I'm happy it arrived safe and that you like them.

Yes, I painted the card, When I become famous, It'll be worth Millions, LOL!!!!!!!

I just got the penguin, One of the last copper.

I loved him,and When I saw you wanted one , well, I knew it was fate!!!!

Happy Caching!!!!!

Opalsns

Just a quick update.

I received a wonderful Cupid mission.

Chocolates,

heart stickers, and more heart stickers.

Splat snowball - and it didn't melt in the 30+ temperatures (80+F)

And coins......

Photos to follow once I get to upload.

Thanks Burgess Four!

We actually ended up with each other for the mission, at the same time we were trading, and neither let on......

Well, I am holding my breath as I mailed my mission for stateside delivery on the 30th of January. Have to admit - it was just a few coins and a card in a padded envelope - no sweets or goodies - but - sent from the heart. Should really have been there by now....as this is my daughter-inlaw's home state and I am familiar with shipping times......holding my breath! Happy Valentine's Day to all!

Edited for spelling.......sorry!

Edited by hollora