Official Wherigo Geocoin at Shop Groundspeak!

Shop Geocaching

Ok, so first off. Is it just me, or did someone post a tracking number in the picture above? :P

And secondly, the cart at Shop Groundspeak appears open ended. Meaning, I could go in right now and purchase 10000 of these coins. Might wanna look at that. Unless of course, you've got 10000 of them . . . :D

TMA

You are welcome to try and log a "discovered" on this coin. Consider it my treat.

Hi,

I'm not in the US, and because of that it seems that it is not possible to buy the coin. How can I do to buy these coins? Where are they selling to non-US customers?

Many thanks,

Antonio

They ship international, but not to PO boxes.

Just register as a new customer

Edit to add that you were right - tried to register, but was not allowed :D

Edited by Smort78

Hi,

I'm not in the US, and because of that it seems that it is not possible to buy the coin. How can I do to buy these coins? Where are they selling to non-US customers?

Many thanks,

Antonio

You could check out the many independent vendors that sell Groundspeak officially-licensed products links can be found at the Groundspeak shop.

I don't see any minting information for this coin, will any be forthcoming?

Hi,

Many thanks,

Antonio

You could check out the many independent vendors that sell Groundspeak officially-licensed products links can be found at the Groundspeak shop.

Your suggestion makes sense. I did that, but it seems that the coins are only being sold by Groundspeak. Maybe someone (from Groundspeak) is looking at this and will provide a workaround...

Antonio

Hi,

Many thanks,

Antonio

Your suggestion makes sense. I did that, but it seems that the coins are only being sold by Groundspeak. Maybe someone (from Groundspeak) is looking at this and will provide a workaround...

Antonio

I agree - it would have been nice to have a chance to buy it...

Ok, so first off. Is it just me, or did someone post a tracking number in the picture above? :lol:

TMA

You are welcome to try and log a "discovered" on this coin. Consider it my treat.

:P "discovered" log on this coin isn't possible. The listing has been locked and is not accepting new log entries.

Why isn't possible order outside US?

I'm unhappy. ;)

Wherigo Geocoin information:

The icon has been uploaded as of this past Friday.

The coin is minted in satin nickel with imitation hard enamel,

1.75" x 3.5mm thick

It is unlikely that we'll order other metals in the near future.

At ShopGroundspeak, we will not be adding a paypal payment option at this time.

Since we do not ship internationally (except to distributors), when we add new products, it usually take 1-2 weeks for most of the distributors to order them and get them in stock. If you are interested in ordering any products, especially new ones, please mention it to your local distributor and they can order them for you. Here is a link to the list of them:

http://shop.Groundspeak.com/shipping.cfm

Now that was MEAN

Get all the way through.

Put in billing and delivery and then told to go away,

I hate sites that are NOT international-friendly.

It smacks of "only US citizens are good enough for us" attitude that we thought we left back in the nineties...

So, what international dealers have these???

Email Sent!

Cool coin! How retro, I needed to use a credit card!

Yea, I had to dig for my card! I'm so used to paypal!

Proof I need to learn to budget: I was able to enter my credit card info from memory! :D

I hate sites that are NOT international-friendly.

It smacks of "only US citizens are good enough for us" attitude that we thought we left back in the nineties...

I'm sure that wasn't the intended sentiment. I know I have trouble sending packages internationally because for domestic mail I can use the automated machine that's open all night in the Post Office vestibule, but for international packages I need to go to the person. The Post Office is only open from 9-3, when I'm at work. This means I go at lunch and with a 45 minute lunch break, it also means I don't eat. I'll still send em, but it is why I seem to drag my feet in getting things into the mail sometimes. I'm not complaining just explaining that there are other factors; don't feel insulted! :D

If anyone international wants to trade send me an email, I can order them for you, but it might take a couple of days to get them in the mail :):P