Mappoint Live Maps

knowschad

For at least two days, I have been unable to get to the Microsoft Mappoint maps from a cache page. I'm using IE7 and Firefox 3.0.4 , Win XP SP2. I've seen this on three computers and two networks.

The page first loads while and stays that way for a lonnnggg time, then eventually goes to the blue page with the menu on top, and those links work, but I never get the map (which, gasp! also means no Birdseye Views!!!)

I can't be the only one seeing this behavior, am I?

For at least two days, I have been unable to get to the Microsoft Mappoint maps from a cache page. I'm using IE7 and Firefox 3.0.4 , Win XP SP2. I've seen this on three computers and two networks.

The page first loads while and stays that way for a lonnnggg time, then eventually goes to the blue page with the menu on top, and those links work, but I never get the map (which, gasp! also means no Birdseye Views!!!)

I can't be the only one seeing this behavior, am I?

Same problem here, with IE6 & XP SP2

MapPoint isn't working for me either, but Live Maps is working fine.

If anyone uses GSAK, and wants to be able to right click on a cache and have it open in Live Maps, paste this into the

Tools/Options/HTML menu. It'll open that cache directly in Live Maps.

Live Maps=http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?wip=2&v=2&style=r&rtp=~&&cp=%lat~%lon&lvl=13&sp=aN.%lat_%lon_%ShortName=30