Pax: Baby Dragon Cache Slayer

tsunrisebey

I don't want to be a pain BUT when will the icons be up? :cry: Thank you.

Well that is my fault. I need to give the artwork to mauison to make the icon. I've been so wrapped up in other things that I haven't done it yet. So I guess I should mail him some artwork huh?

No nutella for a week for me as punishment :)

I'll post when the icon is ready :P

Sorry,

tsun

I don't want to be a pain BUT when will the icons be up? :cry: Thank you.

Well that is my fault. I need to give the artwork to mauison to make the icon. I've been so wrapped up in other things that I haven't done it yet. So I guess I should mail him some artwork huh?

No nutella for a week for me as punishment :)

I'll post when the icon is ready :P

Sorry,

tsun

No pressure but it is good to know what is happening so I don't hit F5 every five minutes to see the cute icon.

Icons have been sent to Groundspeak :P I'd give it a good week before they get loaded and I mean the icons, not the Lackeys :P

Mahalo to mauison for doing the iconery :P

tsun

Looking at LadyBear's profile, it looks as if the icons are up and working. May have to activate one of mine now. :)

Hello everybody!

I was a lucky goose and managed to buy the Pax Lil´Fire Breather from Dvixen in Australia. :D

He is the cutiest little monster you can think off and the picture does not justice his beauty at all,

I´m so overjoyed, so I want to share my happiness with you,

but first of all I want to pay Tsunrisebey a huge compliment on here beautiful artwork! :)

Thank you Tsun and I hope we will see alot more from you in future!

pax_fire-breather.gif

Too sad, I missed out Tsun´s own sale of the other editions of Pax, but I have an extra Fire Breather and would trade him for his purple brother Hiccup. No sale and no other trades please. Purple is my favorite color and the Hiccup Pax the one I like most. So if someone wants to trade a Hiccup against my Fire Breather, just send me a private message here in the forum.

Greetings from Germany!

Eric

Too sad, I missed out Tsun´s own sale of the other editions of Pax, but I have an extra Fire Breather and would trade him for his purple brother Hiccup. No sale and no other trades please. Purple is my favorite color and the Hiccup Pax the one I like most. So if someone wants to trade a Hiccup against my Fire Breather, just send me a private message here in the forum.

Email sent.

A long ways back when I first posted this thread, someone from a European country (I believe it was the Netherlands), sent me a small, cute, green dragon called "Skeptical". I can not remember who it was (I'm very sorry but it's been a long time). I promised to send you a version of Pax when he was done. Can you please email me if you see this :) I'd like to keep my promise.

tsun

Just an FYI, probably towards the end of this week, I'll open up reservations for the Pax remint. I'll have the information posted to Facebook, my website/blog, send out an email and to here.

The Blue Pax I did in 3 metals but only shown in 1 metal in this pic. I have not decided which metal I'm going to use but it's between the gold and antique nickel.

The white Pax is GLOW :) More info to come.

tsun :(

SoTCHPaxremint010.jpg

SoTCHPaxremint011.jpg

Just an FYI, probably towards the end of this week, I'll open up reservations for the Pax remint. I'll have the information posted to Facebook, my website/blog, send out an email and to here.

The Blue Pax I did in 3 metals but only shown in 1 metal in this pic. I have not decided which metal I'm going to use but it's between the gold and antique nickel.

The white Pax is GLOW :) More info to come.

tsun :(

SoTCHPaxremint010.jpg

SoTCHPaxremint011.jpg

Super!! I missed these little guys and now I have a chance to get them.

Reservations are open for the new Pax versions; Glow, Baby Green and Blue :blink: Reservations will stay open for approximately 1 week.

Price is $10.50 per coin. There will be an initial shipping fee of $2.00 for US and something like $3.00 for International.

When you place your reservation you will need to check out using the MONEY ORDER option. This will allow you to reserve your coins in the system. If you try to checkout with paypal, it will not allow you too because there is no actual price on the coins being charged, therefore paypal won't allow. So select MONEY ORDER. When the coins ship to me, I will send you an email with my paypal address and you can send payment.

****FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS (including Canada); if it will not allow you to checkout with the money order, just send me an email via my profile with what you want for a reservation. I will email you back a confirmation.

Reservations are the vendor (me) placing an order on your behalf and you agreeing to pay once the coins arrive. Failure to pay for reserved coins will be grounds for denied/cancellation of future orders.

Please email me (no pm's) if you have questions or post here. If you have any problems placing a reservation, don't worry, I can write it down and do it the old-fashioned way ;)

http://www.tsunrisebey.com/index.php/geocoins.html

Thanks! tsun

Edited by tsunrisebey

Reservations are open for the new Pax versions; Glow, Baby Green and Blue :lol: Reservations will stay open for approximately 1 week.

Price is $10.50 per coin. There will be an initial shipping fee of $2.00 for US and something like $3.00 for International.

When you place your reservation you will need to check out using the MONEY ORDER option. This will allow you to reserve your coins in the system. If you try to checkout with paypal, it will not allow you too because there is no actual price on the coins being charged, therefore paypal won't allow. So select MONEY ORDER. When the coins ship to me, I will send you an email with my paypal address and you can send payment.

****FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS (including Canada); if it will not allow you to checkout with the money order, just send me an email via my profile with what you want for a reservation. I will email you back a confirmation.

Reservations are the vendor (me) placing an order on your behalf and you agreeing to pay once the coins arrive. Failure to pay for reserved coins will be grounds for denied/cancellation of future orders.

Please email me (no pm's) if you have questions or post here. If you have any problems placing a reservation, don't worry, I can write it down and do it the old-fashioned way :P

http://www.tsunrisebey.com/index.php/geocoins.html

Thanks! tsun

Just a bump :D

Hey all :laughing:

If you placed a Reservation for the Pax geocoins, I have started sending invoices from the Tsunrisebey Designs store. It will give your total and my paypal email address.

The coins are shipping this week and I'll be packing and shipping orders as soon as they come in.

Please contact my email if you have any questions or do no receive an invoice by Tuesday night.

Thanks,

tsun

Hey all :laughing:

If you placed a Reservation for the Pax geocoins, I have started sending invoices from the Tsunrisebey Designs store. It will give your total and my paypal email address.

The coins are shipping this week and I'll be packing and shipping orders as soon as they come in.

Please contact my email if you have any questions or do no receive an invoice by Tuesday night.

Thanks,

tsun

Got my invoice and paid it last night!!!

Now more waiting for the coins to ship...

I hate waiting....

I am not a patient person....

I want my coins NOW!!!

LOL... Just kidding... I never mind waiting for any of your coins Steph.....

Hey all :D

Thanks,

tsun

Got my invoice and paid it last night!!!

Now more waiting for the coins to ship...

I hate waiting....

I am not a patient person....

I want my coins NOW!!!

LOL... Just kidding... I never mind waiting for any of your coins Steph.....

If you can get here tomorrow and help me with coin stuff, you can have your coins for free and immediately :o Last weekend, all week and this weekend except Saturday has been nothing but come home, fill orders, invoice, pack and ship. I'm so sick of coins, coin boxes, padded envelopes and writing I could scream. I'm starting to question my intelligence with having done all this so close together, not to mention this reservation stuff is killing me :rolleyes: I think I either need to retire from geocoins or get alot smarter lol. You'd think after 4 years I'd have come up with a better way :laughing:

Going through my some of my box of extras I have 2 Lil' Hiccup's and 1 Glow version available if anyone is interested (purple version). Trackable/unactivated.

US pricing:

$20 per coin which includes shipping.

Purchase all 3 for $55.

***US residents can pay by money order or personal check also.

International pricing:

$25.00 per coin which includes shipping.

Purchase all 3 for $70.

Please send me an email, I don't check the Forums everyday.

Thanks,

tsun