Pax: Baby Dragon Cache Slayer

tsunrisebey

:rolleyes: can we order yet...can we ordcer yet

ILYK

What I'm about to say is going to sound incredibly sad. I've been working so hard at my regular job that believe it or not, I looked at my calendar yesterday and realized that I have vacation days I had put in for months ago. I totally forgot about that because I've been so consumed with other things. Guess when my vacation is? This weekend when I planned to announce the sale. I was supposed to go to Yellowstone (3 hour drive) but having forgot about the time off, I didn't reserve any hotels or dog kenneling. Looks like I'll have to spend my time at home on the new wave runner :blink: instead. I just can't justify spending my hard-earned time off doing a geocoin sale, so you'll have to wait a bit longer but no worries, I'm keeping them at bay here at home.

I will say that the sale is going to be UNANNOUNCED, meaning the coins will be be listed on my web store and loaded and after I'm certain everything is the way I want it, I'll be posting a message on Facebook first, my blog, the newsletter and then here. It's too stressful for everyone (including me) to announce a time and date and have everyone F5ing and cranky if they miss out (trust me, I hear about it, lol) so sometimes it evens the playing field just to drop it in your laps. I'll have timed sales down the road but not now, I've got enough on my plate ;)

I can say that not this weekend but next will probably see some store action but you never know with me :unsure:

tsun

Edited by tsunrisebey

Anyone with 2 or more orders after having to go back for Hiccup (no pun intended :ph34r:), I'll refund the additional ship charge and combine orders.

Yay! Thank you Tsun! Have I ever told you how awesome you are ? grins :)

Lol.... I'm awesome until someone misses out :rolleyes: Thanks though, :ph34r: You're a sweetie.

I had to go to the Dr and missed out. Anyone who has one to sell or trade please let me know. I only have a few coins so I don't have a list. I'd love the green one that reminds me of Wolf's Song in his halloween costume but I will take any one I can get at this point.

Thank you TSUN for the wonder coins you produce. One of these days I will get lucky and actually get one.

i was extremely lucky to get in on today's sale. i have an extra black, green and lil' buck. not really trading except for tranquilities (yeh, right :rolleyes: ) but will sell.

drop me an email via my profile if you are interested.

rsg

I will buy any of them, all of them!!!....email sent!!!

Anyone with 2 or more orders after having to go back for Hiccup (no pun intended :)), I'll refund the additional ship charge and combine orders.

Yay! Thank you Tsun! Have I ever told you how awesome you are ? grins :ph34r:

Lol.... I'm awesome until someone misses out :rolleyes: Thanks though, ;) You're a sweetie.

I missed out, but you're still awesome :ph34r:

I put this on my FB page suppose I better mention it here too. As always, there will be a remint. The remint will be a reservation style system. Next week I'll work on getting some color/metal combos done and have samples made :)

There will be a blue version and I may even throw a glow or possible glitter version in the mix too.

tsun

There will be a blue version and I may even throw a glow or possible glitter version in the mix too.

tsun

Yeah blue! Tho glow will be pretty neat.

glow..... hmm... a night hunter edition.... :o

Blue??? :D Maybe the son of the Dragon Of Rhodes! :)

Steph... You socked me girl!!! :) I entered in your site to see all versions and maybe how many were minted etc, and I saw your prety red dragon with a price of 1000$ ?????? :) I lost the ground under my feet! :(

BTW.. your avantar coin is fantastic!!!! WOW!!! Lovely design! :)

Edited by GATOULIS

I put this on my FB page suppose I better mention it here too. As always, there will be a remint. The remint will be a reservation style system. Next week I'll work on getting some color/metal combos done and have samples made :)

tsun

That's some good news! Count me in for round two! Reservation is so much better for international coin-lovers!

Thanks Tsun for this great news.