Pax: Baby Dragon Cache Slayer

tsunrisebey

The artwork has been finalized with a couple of changes but here's a little peek at Pax. I'm hoping to bring samples of him with me to GCF and if I'm really lucky I may have a version to sell but I'm not sure he'll get done in time.

tsun

Paxsneakpeek.jpg

Alright Tsun,

how about a All Cooper Dragon version too, Shadow's Friend had that beautiful bunny in all copper 2 dementinal and the details are incredable. Just a thought.

Opalsns

The artwork has been finalized with a couple of changes but here's a little peek at Pax. I'm hoping to bring samples of him with me to GCF and if I'm really lucky I may have a version to sell but I'm not sure he'll get done in time.

tsun

Paxsneakpeek.jpg

Alright Tsun,

how about a All Cooper Dragon version too, Shadow's Friend had that beautiful bunny in all copper 2 dementinal and the details are incredable. Just a thought.

Opalsns

He would look very cute in Antique Silver too :(

I'm taking a voter poll on my FB page. Majority rules: For the 1st NEW coin in 2010 for Tsunrisebey Designs should it be Pax or a design which has never been revealed and won't be until it goes up for sale called; Sea of Treasures?

If it were me I'd choose Sea of Treasures, Pax is very cute and can be minted at any time but sometimes it's nice to come out with a bang design wise :anibad: Sea of Treasures was actually drawn in 2008 and that will make sense when you see the design :D I'm cool either way but I'll go with the coiner majority :P

tsun

Edited by tsunrisebey
I'm taking a voter poll on my FB page. Majority rules: For the 1st NEW coin in 2010 for Tsunrisebey Designs should it be Pax or a design which has never been revealed and won't be until it goes up for sale called; Sea of Treasures?

If it were me I'd choose Sea of Treasures, Pax is very cute and can be minted at any time but sometimes it's nice to come out with a bang design wise :P Sea of Treasures was actually drawn in 2008 and that will make sense when you see the design :D I'm cool either way but I'll go with the coiner majority :D

tsun

great news!

does my vote count?

I vote both.... B)

:anibad: ...oops, did I type that out loud?

Where is this FB page so I can vote for the older design? Just out of curiosity :P

I've been trying to find tis supposed FB page for a while, with no luck. Can you please post a link, Tsun ? And I'm gonna vote for the one we haven't seen yet. :D

Do a search for tsunrisebey on facebook and you should find it. :D

I've tried that before.

No results found for tsunrisebey.

Check your spelling or try another term.

:anibad:

Where is this FB page so I can vote for the older design? Just out of curiosity :P

I've been trying to find tis supposed FB page for a while, with no luck. Can you please post a link, Tsun ? And I'm gonna vote for the one we haven't seen yet. :D

I've tried that before.

On FB type in Tsunrisebey Designs and you should see a link to the FB page B)

I've tried that before.

On FB type in Tsunrisebey Designs and you should see a link to the FB page B)

Finally got it, thanks to Anne emailing me. :D Thank you. :o

Love 'em! I am thinking the last one reminds me of toothless :)

You know it! How could I not, lol. Of course Hiccup is the Viking one :D Who needs the stuffed animal now that I have a metal Toothless, lol.

If you any of you have kids and haven't seen the movie; "How to train your dragon", you gotta go see it, it's a great movie. I loved it too. Hiccup and Black Fury are names inspired from the movie (Hiccup and NIght Fury aka Toothless). There's some movie trivia for you <_<

Edited by tsunrisebey

Love 'em! I am thinking the last one reminds me of toothless :)

You know it! How could I not, lol. Of course Hiccup is the Viking one :D Who needs the stuffed animal now that I have a metal Toothless, lol.

If you any of you have kids and haven't seen the movie; "How to train your dragon", you gotta go see it, it's a great movie. I loved it too. Hiccup and Black Fury are names inspired from the movie (Hiccup and NIght Fury aka Toothless). There's some movie trivia for you <_<

We took our Niece to see the movie over Easter Break after Geocaching. The movie was great. We loved it. Love Pax Stephanie.