Why

BrrrMo

Has anyone else had this URL Popup in the middle of there Cache Pages?

kiva.org

BrrrMo

(Moderator removed clickability to spare those who don't know not to click links you don't know)

No, but the URL you provided is from Media Temple, Inc. - a known pay-per-click type of ad company and would suggest that you run something like SpyBot to rid your computer of spyware.

Edited by mtn-man

Has anyone else had this URL Popup in the middle of there Cache Pages?

kiva.org

BrrrMo

(Moderator removed clickability to spare those who don't know not to click links you don't know)

Interesting. It appears to be a legitimate peer-to-peer lending site, that was even named one of the best 50 sites on the web by Time Magazine last year. See here You can trust me; click on that link, for real. ;) However, probably some dirtbag on the internet wrote a pop-up that you've been infected with.

I've never had it pop up while viewing here but Kiva is in fact a legit site. I've been donating to Kiva for a few years now as have many of my friends.

I attended a min-conference at Google called BarCamp Africa and the general consensus about Kiva was very favorable as a micro-finance source for a variety of initiatives for developing countries.

I hate forum post titles that don't describe their post. "Why" has turned out to be a total waste of my time! :yikes:

Agree also. How hard is it really to put some information in the title? oh and the answer to "why" is "because"! :wacko:

Edited by KJcachers

I hate forum post titles that don't describe their post. "Why" has turned out to be a total waste of my time! :wacko:

Made you read it, didn't it? :yikes:

KJ, I didn't put anything in there because I am not sure what "inforamtion" is. Thanks for your critique.

P.S. Thanks Star*Hopper.

Edited by BrrrMo

oh sure, pick on my typo....let me go correct that so you can feel better?

Feel better? I don't feel bad, well actually I do feel bad, about the fact that there are so many Forum responders out there that must have a stomach ache or something.

Edited by BrrrMo

Feel better? I don't feel bad, well actually I do feel bad, about the fact that there are so many Forum responders out there that must have a stomach ache or something.

If we didn't before we would after reading posts like these. Please play nice. Jumping on folk's spelling errors is not playing nice.

If we didn't before we would after reading posts like these. Please play nice. Jumping on folk's spelling errors is not playing nice.

Niether is jumping on people!