*** COINTEST: Guess my first car! ***

JohnMac56

WINNER!!!

AMC

Matador

4 dr. Wagon

Congratulations hiking dude!!! That was a great run of guesses, I knew with the clues that someone would get this one!!! Email me your address and I'll send the coin right out to you. There were a lot of good guesses, and I actually did own a few of the other vehicles that people listed...

The car was my mothers old car, she had given it to my brother and then it was passed to me. By the time I got the car it was pretty beat up. The brakes were shot, the engine was way out of tune and it had two bald tires. I had to spend some time, money and quite a bit of time with a repair manual before I coule even drive it. I got some laughs from some of my friends for driving a wagon, but when they realized that I had a car and they didn't the laughing suddenly died out and I was their best friend again.

It was a great car to own during High School. On the weekends it was especially fun, we'd pile a bunch of people into the car and head out. It was especially fun with my High School sweetheart, as it was the most comfortable car to take to the drive-in theater (I miss the old drive-ins). It had the rear facing flip up seat in the very back, we would back it in at the drive-in and drop open the back door with the seat flipped up we had a completely unobstructed view! Also a great car for camping because all our equipment would fit into it and you always had a place to stretch out in case the weather turned on you...

MatadorWagon.jpg

Congratulations again hiking dude!!! And many thanks to everyone who played along... Keep an eye out for another cointest coming soon!!!