SOS Needed on Delorme Topo USA 7.0

jststmpit

Fresh out of the box, downloaded it yesterday, and today when I try to go to Topo, It's a big empty file box!!! In all the sections it says, No Controls Specified. What the heck does that mean, and how do I fix it??

I traded the Triton in for this because of software issues. Now I'm having them again??? Do I need to uninstall and reinstall? Someone please help. I'm frustrated beyond belief that this is happening yet again.

jststmpit :angry:

Fresh out of the box, downloaded it yesterday, and today when I try to go to Topo, It's a big empty file box!!! In all the sections it says, No Controls Specified. What the heck does that mean, and how do I fix it??

I traded the Triton in for this because of software issues. Now I'm having them again??? Do I need to uninstall and reinstall? Someone please help. I'm frustrated beyond belief that this is happening yet again.

jststmpit :angry:

Never seen that before. You might want to call their support. They should be able to get you back on the straight and narrow. Considering the weekend, it's worth the effort to go ahead and remove/reinstall it to see what happens.

Edited by TotemLake

Haven't seen this yet. If service can help get you up and running let me know. I've been playing with mine all day today and its been great. Can't wait to show you some of the stuff this package can do. Figured out loc files and downloaded some of the aerial photography stuff. It's really impressive. debating about getting the premium membership so i can download gpx. TTYS.

For anybody interested, it appears that a reinstall took care of the problem, whatever it was.

Momof4under10 (never has a screenname said so much!), you can do a premium membership for as little as $3 for a month if you want to try it out. I'm guessing you'll feel good about ponying up for a year after you see what it's like, but the monthly is a nice way to try the waters.

For anybody interested, it appears that a reinstall took care of the problem, whatever it was.

Momof4under10 (never has a screenname said so much!), you can do a premium membership for as little as $3 for a month if you want to try it out. I'm guessing you'll feel good about ponying up for a year after you see what it's like, but the monthly is a nice way to try the waters.

Embra, that's now $10 for 3 months. The monthly membership has been discontinued.

Embra, that's now $10 for 3 months. The monthly membership has been discontinued.

Thanks, TL, I don't get out much.