Fairy Geocoins

The Finding Irish 4

Hello All,

My Daughter has seen a Fairy Geocoin Series out there somewhere.

Every picture and geocoin we can find is not the correct one, can anyone help me find the series before

I get a White Jacket with long sleeves that buckle on the rear. :angry:

As it was described to me these were Fairies that had a Devilish look, and they were made in vaious colors or themes.

If you have a picture or can post a link that would help greatly.

If you think you have the one(s) and want to just drop me a note via GC profile that works too.

Thank you.

Edited by The Finding Irish 4

Thanks for all the emails, just to save me repeating myself over and over, this particular coin is primarily for Scottish Geocachers. None will be traded, none will be sold, well not by me anyways. A few will be gifted directly, the majority are to be placed into caches and I am hoping that many of those will be at the top of a Munro, Corbett or Graham, so the next to find will get a reward for the effort required to find a particular cache. For those that may not have seen it, I'll add the images below. Again, thanks for the interest, but please do not ask me for this coin, thank you.

f825741f-c4f0-4deb-9be3-9fca1138f23d.jpg6fd17965-180c-4d9f-bfba-e9f3af83b6b8.jpg

Of course it's a good reason to come and visit Scotland :)

Well it looks as if I will have to add another to the list....

If anyone gets near this one and wants to welll you know the rest.......