The Return of the Quilt Trail coins

T"n"T

Please be courteous when making contact

I am out my coin order too (do not want a refund - which is doubtful anyway - want the coins :huh:

I have sent several emails and made several phone calls and have had no response like the rest

I know that last year was a bad year for the family medically...let's be patient but persistent

Contact information:

Tankd and Tracy __?___

423-737-6351

tstimps@hotmail.com

304 Piney Ave

Piney Flats, TN 37686

I'm on the "bandwagon" to see if we can get our coins

Edited by Pastor_B

When I found the link to TnT Geocoins @ www.quilttrail.org and saw that it was connected to a local organization (Appalachain RC&D Council), I thought it was great and placed an order. Now after 11 months has gone by with no contact from the vendor, and all the bad posts about TnT Geocoins that has flooded the forums, I don't think that I will ever recieve my order, or a refund. This all sounds like one of those 419 things from Nigeria to me. I contacted the BBB, they could not get a response from the company. Then I contacted the IC3 Internet Crime Complaint Center and filed a complaint. I still had some of the TnT geocoins that were unactivated that I planned to resale that I had bought from another collector, then their web site disappeared last December. I did not know how to activate them, so I posted a thread last week. A user GeocoinGuy posted that he had spoke with Tracy of TnT Geocoins on 01/16/10 and was going host TnT's activation codes on his site, GeocoinDesign.com

Maybe this means that we are all going to get our orders? I don't know about the rest of you, but I am going to go stand by my mail box and wait on them so that the flying monkeys do not steal them when they arrive!

When I found the link to TnT Geocoins @ www.quilttrail.org and saw that it was connected to a local organization (Appalachain RC&D Council), I thought it was great and placed an order. Now after 11 months has gone by with no contact from the vendor, and all the bad posts about TnT Geocoins that has flooded the forums, I don't think that I will ever recieve my order, or a refund. This all sounds like one of those 419 things from Nigeria to me. I contacted the BBB, they could not get a response from the company. Then I contacted the IC3 Internet Crime Complaint Center and filed a complaint. I still had some of the TnT geocoins that were unactivated that I planned to resale that I had bought from another collector, then their web site disappeared last December. I did not know how to activate them, so I posted a thread last week. A user GeocoinGuy posted that he had spoke with Tracy of TnT Geocoins on 01/16/10 and was going host TnT's activation codes on his site, GeocoinDesign.com

Maybe this means that we are all going to get our orders? I don't know about the rest of you, but I am going to go stand by my mail box and wait on them so that the flying monkeys do not steal them when they arrive!

------------------------------

for those who have Quilt coins (from TnT), you may be able to obtain them through the following email:

contact@geocaching.com (Eartha Groundspeak Volunteer)

I am using this same email to obtain activation codes for some coins from coinswag.com (activation codes are no longer available from Jake and his website)

hope this helps

Edited by Pastor_B