The Return of the Quilt Trail coins

T"n"T

We are happy to annouce that the three new Quilt Trail Geocoins are up for standard pre-sale.

These will be ordered just before the mint break and are expected for delivery the second week of Feb.

As with all the others these are trackable 1.75" heavy geocoins. The only differenceis the Nolichuckey Bend-Dresden Plate coin is going to be a mix of Immatation Hard enameland print to give us the stongest detailof pattern.

All six of the prior Quilt Geocoins are available for re-order of the Black nickel RE Edition. These are $9.50 each. As are the RE version of the new ones.

The XLE Antique Gold 40 made version is $11

And the LE's in Antique Silver and Antque Copper are $10.50

We may re-mint the RE Black Nickels only.

Order all 9 Beatifully Colored Geocoins here

Below are the photos of art and the quilt barns.

artofdresdenplatewithbarnphoto.jpg

artofbearclawwithbarnphoto.jpg

artofdrunkardstrailwithbarnphoto.jpg

Be looking for poll info for the next batch of Quilt Trail coins soon.This seemed a great way to see what patterns you all wanted next.

Edited by T"n"T

Just received this newsletter from Tracy...

------------DELAYS AND CATCHING UP------------

Hello all,

Quick note with more info to follow. We have had some new issues here and I

have gotten way behind.

I have been very ill last few eeks with first a bad flu strain and then some

sugar issues. Hallie has had to have some tests done to see why he is having

some breathing issues and passing out. We think it is just his sugar levels

getting too low while training, but they are checking his heart.(please pray).

Justin is doing well, and Tank is getting along, but has been very busy getting

his updates, since he has been home a year.

To those who have ordered the new quilts, I have them back going and should be

here soon. Again, sorry for delays I am several weeks behind on things.

Thanks,

Tracy and Tank

Just received this newsletter from Tracy...

------------DELAYS AND CATCHING UP------------

Hello all,

Quick note with more info to follow. We have had some new issues here and I

have gotten way behind.

I have been very ill last few eeks with first a bad flu strain and then some

sugar issues. Hallie has had to have some tests done to see why he is having

some breathing issues and passing out. We think it is just his sugar levels

getting too low while training, but they are checking his heart.(please pray).

Justin is doing well, and Tank is getting along, but has been very busy getting

his updates, since he has been home a year.

To those who have ordered the new quilts, I have them back going and should be

here soon. Again, sorry for delays I am several weeks behind on things.

Thanks,

Tracy and Tank

Thank you Toojin....thoughts are with Tracy and hope all turns around for them..think they have had their fair share plus some of worries this past year

It bothers me that a week goes by after posting on the forums a question about a coin presold in January that was due in Feburary and not in hand by April. I have emailed TnT twice without a reply. I read in March that they had been sick and were behind but that was a month ago. Does anyone know what is going on with them?

Have not heard a word, you would think there would come in and post a update or send a updated newsletter. Val is been still waitting, thought they be in by now. I had planned on giving these to her for Valentines day, Now Easter is been here and gone....I keep telling her they havent arrived yet, I feel so bad to keep having to keep telling her they are not here yet. Sure glad she is understanding that it isnt my fault. Hope all is okay but sure would be nice to hear some news about these coins.

Hi All, We received a email from Tracy and here is what she had said:

hello,

i have them in to mint, order should be done shortly. we have had some major issues here. I have a infection in my jaw that is messing with blood sugars and my diabetes. Kids and Tank are doing well. I have not been able to do much with work for last several weeks to months. Getting caught up, I will get to site and GC to update info in the next day or so. If you are there first lease make a note on forum page for quilts, as to this. Thanks for possitive thoughts and any raers you can send forward for us.

We will continue to send them our prayers.

Wanted to update what was said and give everyone heads up about the quilt coins.

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

Well I didn't really want to do it but I told myself that if I hadn't heard from T'n'T by May 1st I felt I needed to.

I have added them to the Coin Buyer (beware) and Vendor Receipt/ Feedback Thread. These coins are now two and a half months late without vendor feedback.

Edited by cache_in_hand

I have sent e-mail through their web site, through eBay, through GC.com, and to their specific e-mail address and received no response at all.

I am trying again, but again expect no response, even thought I am really hoping for one...

This makes me very sad...

Edited by Toojin

Finally an update via eBay

Dear toojin,

I had thought that a few people would have left updates, I have been very ill with my diabetes and in and out of hospital, Tank is doing well.

I am back up and going, but I did not like the look of the batch of quilts sent to me, I am having them fixed. Hoping to have in time to take with for woodstock, however the mints have us all trying to get coins for that. Caitlin should have eplaced a note on site also.

Thanks for all the suport this last year.

- tnt_entertainment

I'm sorry that Tracy has been ill but I'm finding it hard to believe that an update on the forums or on their personal web page is so taxing that it has not be done.

Toojin, thank you for sharing your email. I most likely wouldn't be as upset about the late date on these coins if I had received a response to my own emails inquiring about the coins. After being burned by vendors and presales over the past year it is hard not to become the suspicious type when websites and forum updates are not posted and emails are not returned.

Here, and trying to get things finished.

I have talked to some on phone and trying to get all 1200 emails from all sites returned.

Newsletters from TnT site should have gone out twice to those on mailing list.

Mom was trying to post ebay items while I was unable to handle things, it just got things more mixed up.

All orders that do not have quilts should be completed tonight.

Quilts were made based on mint photos. Coins that came in looked very bad and wanted the way the did them corrected. New coin sample aarrived and has been reapproved.

Waiting to hear when they will arrive. I will issue refund to those that want one instead of coins. However it may take a bit to get those done, since coins from mint have been paid for and I have not been doing any other work for some time. I will have site back open and be able to do refunds here in next week or so for those that want them.

We are planning on going to Woodstock with some other cachers, we are not however going as our own table vendor, will have a few misc. items at another vendors booth, and hope to talk to those that will be there.

Between my hospital trips, and Hallie's blackouts, I have been so "something" that business became to much to deal with and by the time I realized it,,, it was very out of hand.

Tank and both boys are doing better, Hallie is maintaining his new diabetes, Tank is offically out of his coma but still not talking or able to control much movement, and the issues with my sugar levels are no longer a life worry problem for now.

Thanks again for everyones help and kindness through this. This group of people are the absolute best.

God bless,

Tracy and Tank

Just tried to "contact" them through their site and when I hit the send email buttom it kept coming back as a validation error and won't go through : (

I sent one last night that went through...maybe it'll be back up later today.

tried again and it went through this time

2Golfers,

This was the update T'n'T posted on another thread a months ago.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

T"n"T

post May 20 2009, 07:34 AM

Post #1

Premium Member

Group: Premium Members

Not coin related!!! But important for many on forums here.

This is a basic thanks to those that have been supportive and sorry to those that have been ignored.

We have had a very trying time here and without Tank's help, when the kids and I began having heatlh issues also I got very over whelmed.

I have had trouble staying together, and caught up with business was so far out of sight it was like shoveling a driveway in the blizzard. I have been returning emails with personal notices for last few weeks. When began I had over 1200 emails in four accounts. My mom had tried to help and was not very successful.

I had a few wonderful people that have tried to post updates and I had tried to send newsletters from site that some seem to not be getting.

I will update the forum page for coin itself when finished here.

Both boys have medical issues under control for now and Hallie is learning to deal with the diabetes issue.

Mine is fairly stable and does not seem to a life concern for now.

Thanks again for those who have called and all the prayers going out.

Edited by cache_in_hand
Requested a refund on my order on June 6th- no response OR refund :)

Selective Refunds??

I really hope that it is not selective refunds, but rather me being very persistent from a variety of angles.

I have sent e-mails to the 5 other people who posted in the vendor feedback thread about requesting refunds because Tracy just called me on the phone to make sure I received the refund she sent. She does seem to be trying to follow-up and communicate...

:laughing::D:blink:

I just don't understand people!! After all the support and love sent their way during Tanks' illness by Coiners, you'd think they would at LEAST feel obliged to communicate with their Customers (Coiners) Anybody can fall on hard times and I think this community is probably one of the most compassionate group of people I've ever run across! (with a few exceptions :laughing: ). You are only making the situation worse by keeping us in the dark!

No communication from TnT:

In the last two weeks, I have emailed Tracy from an address I recieved from a friend (not through her website), I have left a message on her phone and I have emailed her through EBay. I have not received an email or phone call in return. It looks to me as if she has walked away from everyone that pre ordered and paid for Quilt coins and doesn't seem to be looking back.

Yeh, well this is how I feel about these quilt geocoins, I LOVE QUILTING, and thought at once that I love these geocoins, but now I actually have to say: The People that designed these geocoins I am REALLY DISLIKING THEM. We got ripped off and after so many people have done to help this family in time of need goes to show that being nice doesnt help and look what you get. I am selling all of my quilt coins and they are all XLE's. They will never get our business again. No responces ever, just keep ignoring people, no products, or refunds when asked. This is not good business. That is okay we reported them to BBB.

I was looking over coins at ebay, and I noticed they have a new coin. It isn't trackable, but it isn't a coin that they had before they "went dark". It looks like their ebay rating is taking a beating too.

I have had every sympathy for their situation. I know that they have been through some very rough times. It is time for them to face the fact that they can no longer afford to be in business. They need to sell whatever coins they have left and refund everybody who trusted them with their money.