Spin Cast Geocoin!!!

fox-and-the-hound

I remember getting an e-mail from GCC that said they were brass, but I could be wrong. I can't find the e-mail on my computer and I could be wrong.

:mad:

When we were still in design stage we were talking "antique gold" and "antique silver" but I don't know if there might be limitations considering the pewter core. I'm checking though :o

What was your finish in these? Something different?

Just curious ;-)

I remember getting an e-mail from GCC that said they were brass, but I could be wrong. I can't find the e-mail on my computer and I could be wrong.

:wub:

When we were still in design stage we were talking "antique gold" and "antique silver" but I don't know if there might be limitations considering the pewter core. I'm checking though :D

What was your finish in these? Something different?

Just curious ;-)

:mad: I'll bet! Actually, I no longer get any AEs from GCC coins. While it was very nice of them to offer to me, we decided together that it was in the best interest of the club members that they have access to any and all editions of a Club Coin. So although I will miss the complimentary AEs, it's better for the club and that means it better for geocoin collectors. :mellow: I do still get some AEs of the regular store coins though so that's cool :anibad:

How cool would a copper have been though?!!! :o

I received my set of these coins today and I just have to say how impressed with them that I am.

The detail is great, the layout and depth is fantastic. The enamel on two levels is something I haven't seen before and really makes the design jump at you just as much as the 3d imagery. The edges of course are the big eye catcher but what is even better than how they look is how they make the coin feel :laughing:

These are definitely among my favorite coins I have in my collection.

Edited by scavok