Cachin' Crow Geocoin -

opalsns

the Boys are in New Hampshire this Weekend!!!!!!

In Honor of Their New England Visit, We will have a NATIONWIDE Series Cointest and a

SPRINT CUP Series Cointest this weekend Nationwide on Saturday and Sprint Cup on Sunday.

Different Drivers in each race so Choose Acordingly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be Ready for me to drop the green flag for entries.

I may drop it early.

REAL EARLY!?!??!

NASCAR!

howbadhaveyougotit?

the Boys are in New Hampshire this Weekend!!!!!!

In Honor of Their New England Visit, We will have a NATIONWIDE Series Cointest and a

SPRINT CUP Series Cointest this weekend Nationwide on Saturday and Sprint Cup on Sunday.

Different Drivers in each race so Choose Acordingly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be Ready for me to drop the green flag for entries.

I may drop it early.

REAL EARLY!?!??!

NASCAR!

howbadhaveyougotit?

How early is early? :D

My computer left me yestewrday, went and got a cheapie replacement, not bad but it's windows vista and I guess it doesn't play good with dialup, so it's on to cable.

I was planning on 2 cointests so We'll have 2 winners

HMMMMmmmmmm.

1 for picking the winner and 1 for the best Race Commontator.

Keep us informed and enterrtained during the race

Lap 23 -- Denny Hamlin, Elliott Sadler and A.J. Allmendinger among the handful of cars to pit. Hamlin's crew pull a spring rubber.

Lap 21 -- YELLOW FLAG NO. 2: Jamie McMurray gets bumped by Kevin Harvick in Turn 4 and smacks the wall. No free pass is given.

Lap 20 -- LEAD CHANGE: Outside line proves fast again as Jeff Gordon takes the lead in Turn 4.

Lap 19 -- GREEN FLAG: Kurt Busch brings the field to the green.

1. Kurt Busch

2. Jeff Gordon

3. Greg Biffle

4. Jimmie Johnson

5. Carl Edwards

Lap 18 -- Michael Waltrip too fast exiting pit road and will start at the tail end of the longest line.

Ok that car smacking the wall to cause the caution may have been helped along by Kenvin Hrvick. I hate to say that as he is my pick today

Race buddy isn't too bad so far

Edited by LadyBee4T

I guess its for lap 45

NASCAR will occasionally enact a "competition caution" for teams to check tire wear. This is usually predetermined prior to the start of a race, and many times is contingent upon whether the yellow flag is thrown for other reasons, prior to the lap that the "competition caution" is scheduled to be thrown.

Green again

Lap 48 -- LEAD CHANGE: David Gilliland stays out and earns five important bonus points while Elliott Sadler, Joe Nemechek and John Andretti pit.

Lap 47 -- LEAD CHANGE: Elliott Sadler, Joe Nemechek, David Gilliland and John Andretti stay out while everyone else hits pit road. Sadler credited with the lead.

• Jimmie Johnson with two tires and a track bar adjustment

• Kurt Busch with two tires

• Jeff Gordon with two tires

• Carl Edwards with a four-tire stop

Sorry I don't have any jokes to add

Here's a tidbit that I didn't know but I bet you race fans all know! LOL

. A "tight" condition means the car is "pushing", and is difficult to turn, the driver must reduce speed to compensate. A "loose" race car is one that turns too much, and the rear end of the car wants to swing out.

Lap 55 -- Jamie McMurray takes his No. 26 Ford to the garage. David Gilliland also takes his car to the garage.

Lap 53 -- Greg Biffle hits the wall hard in Turn 4 but keeps his car going.

Lap 52 -- Jamie McMurray back on pit road for an extended stop for repairs.

Lap 50 -- LEAD CHANGE: Jimmie Johnson pulls away on the outside and takes the lead.

Why did NASCAR switch from white letter tires to yellow letter tires?

Photography reasons. Goodyear switched to the yellow lettered tires because the yellow does not blur as easily when photographed at high speeds like the white letters did. Advertising is everything.

Interesting! LOL