Cachin' Crow Geocoin -

opalsns

Carl Edwards #99

sorry you have the opalsns, I had it last weekend at the start of a vacation :) all better now, get well

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO!!!!!!!!!

I hate when I have the opalsns.

It's like having the mensrea.

The first person to tell me about the " mensrea ' will get sumpin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Opalsns

Carl Edwards #99

sorry you have the opalsns, I had it last weekend at the start of a vacation :) all better now, get well

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO!!!!!!!!!

I hate when I have the opalsns.

It's like having the mensrea.

The first person to tell me about the " mensrea ' will get sumpin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Opalsns

It means too many men going too fast! You know like diarrhea but mensrea LMAO

mens rea is latin for "guilty mind" but I don't think that's what you meant. :)

Well, Yes and No actually. I was looking for the line in the movie, Hear No Evil See No Evil, whereGene Wilder was deaf . He read the investigator's lips " He's got Mens rea " but didn't read them when the investigater said "guilty Mind"

Gene Wilder started to scream, " I GOT THE MENSREA ? That's a desease, AHHHH I GOT THE MENSREA"

So,

If you win the cointest today, there will be a lil" sumpin in the package!!!!!!

Opalsns

:) Mensrea.... men that can not be hold.... :) they are running fast and you can not do anything about it! Actually you cann ot even think about it and.... :o

This reminds me a joke...

The teacher asked the children what is the fastest thing in the world!

Little Billy said: The light!!! the light is the fastest thing in the world!! It travels so fast in the space to come to Earth!!!

The teacher said....: Good job Billy!!! Anyone else has an idea??

Hellen stood and said: Our thoughts are faster! We can think a place and go there in our minds even faster that the light!!!

The teacher was surpriced! WOW Hellen! that was fantastic!!! Very good!!! ....anyone else???

Then Bob stood up! I know what is the fastest thing in our world!! Diarrhoea!!! The last time it happent to me, I didn't have time ti think, or to turn on the light inthe WC and....my pands went brown!!! :D

Yup,

I just got a cool prize package from SummerandNana. She made me a femo replica of the signature back of our Coin. I mean EXACTLY like it. Sparkle nite sky And a Glow In The Dark Moon, just like the coin!!!!!!

It's awesome And it's a pendent AND I'm gonna use it as my nametag at events so I put That pic up so it becomes inbedded deep in everyone's mind's eye!!!!!!!LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

Edited by opalsns

We don't get TNT but I did find RaceBuddy on their website which has 4 live camera views. Very cool if you have high speed internet.

Kahn

Stewart

K Busch

Montoya

82of110 laps

Lucky Guy Mike!!!!! I have dial up and tried to get racebuddy :)

When I grow up, I'm gonna buy me a real computah!!!!!!!!

This very interesting and hasn't happened before to me. I am listening to a classic rock station wcsx on my computer. I then read about racebuddy and turned on that. Now I have both the race commentary and the music playing. Didn't know it could do that....

Go to bed my friend.

I am saying goodnight too. Still a little tired from coughing too much.

No winners this week but the boys is comin' my way!!!!

New Hampshire , Baby.

I was glad to see folks coming back to play again. Don't forget to come back next week.

HMMMmmmmmmmmm, I think it may be an early race.

Gotta get HarvickFan29 and Mikey-likes-it and the others to come back and play too.

The more the merrier!!!!!!

See all you racers next week!!!!!!!!

Good Night Nikos!

Opalsns