Cachin' Crow Geocoin -

opalsns

Don't know if that is good for either of us LadyB4T. You beat us on the new puppy cointest and we were not correct.

Good luck all

Thanks for the cointest.

We are off to Home Depot ourselves.

I just got back from Lowes and I got what I needed at 50% off!! It must be Lowes day!!!! Good for Seekerfamily I guess......

Good afternoon everyone, got back from geocaching in Ct, try to hit #300, and drop two TB's off on their adventure on Todie's wild ride, mission acomplish, got back to the VFW for the last 5 laps, I had Biffle today in my pool, not bad third.

Congrats,

Please send me your address and we'll get a coin out as soon as we can.

My BubbaBass' mom had a hip operation and the shipped her to Boston in Critical Condition with low blood pressure and kdney failier. She on dialisis now. Waiting to hear so I'll be off line for awhile and I'll get that coin out ASAP.

Keep Marie in your thoughts everyone.

talk Soon

Hi Bro,

Will email you soon.

Opalsns

Congrats,

Please send me your address and we'll get a coin out as soon as we can.

My BubbaBass' mom had a hip operation and the shipped her to Boston in Critical Condition with low blood pressure and kdney failier. She on dialisis now. Waiting to hear so I'll be off line for awhile and I'll get that coin out ASAP.

Keep Marie in your thoughts everyone.

talk Soon

Hi Bro,

Will email you soon.

Opalsns

You have much more important things to deal with at this time. Take care and our hearts and prayers are with you and your mom.

God bless.

#18 Kyle Busch

Hey Sunsetmeadowlark you can have Kyle as your pick. It's no big deal for me I just couldn't resist putting in my 2 cents. Good luck! :P

LOL! You posted as I was trying to and then my computer froze while I was trying to edit to someone else. I finally just gave up! We didn't win anyway but thanks for your offer!

#18 Kyle Busch

Hey Sunsetmeadowlark you can have Kyle as your pick. It's no big deal for me I just couldn't resist putting in my 2 cents. Good luck! :P

LOL! You posted as I was trying to and then my computer froze while I was trying to edit to someone else. I finally just gave up! We didn't win anyway but thanks for your offer!

You're welcome. I'm a fan of both the Busch boys so it was not a big deal for me. For once Kurt actually did good so at least by switching to him my pick came in 5th. I'd say that was a good pick (that translates to read "pure luck") for somebody like me who before today hadn't watched a race yet this season. It was fun anyways! Happy caching! :D

POCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOPOCONOBaby,yeah

I also received my coin! Thanks so much for the cointests!!

Now I am watching nascar and you Opalsns are watching Red Wing hockey because of cointests!!!!! :D

Same for me... I thought this forum was only for coins. I am now watching Nascar every week (when I can watch on local TV). You know its bad when you start scheduling weekend events so you can be at a computer to post entry's into the cointest. :laughing:

Yeah, there's nothing like a little Rubbing at 180 mph. I also got to stop in Bristol,Tn, on the way down to GW7 and get some pictures of the race track, probably the only time I will see the track, Tickets are sold out for Bristol's races

Edited by KD1EJ

Bermuda, Bahama,

Come On Pretty Papa,

Key Largo , San Pedro,

Baby why don't we go

Down to POCONO,

We'll get there fast and then we'll taker fastah!

Just to let you all know.

My Mom in law is 100% better and complaining away. Her hip is gonna take a little longer to get used to now that she's awake.

But She's Bettah!!!

Thank You for all your prayers and well wishes. It worked!!!!!!

Opalsns

Good Morning Race fans, POCONO Speedway today, Headed to the VFW to watch, plus a MOON PIE- MUD SLIDE Festival, I should be feeling all-right at the end of the race. Never had Moon Pie until GW 7, had 2 cases sent up from Bell Buckle,TN I have #9 today in the pool.KD1EJ

OOOOOooooooooooooooooooo......

Moon Pies and Budweiser = MUD SLIDE!!!!!!!!!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Is everyone getting ready for the Race?????

Do you want to play???????

Are you paying attention>>>>>>>>>>>

Did you study for a POP Quiz?????????????

***COINTEST**

THE BOYS ARE IN POCONO THIS AFTERNOON!!!

The Tri-oval

You know how we play at Crow's House,

Pick A Winner!!!!!

First to pick the Exact Driver/Car Number gets that pick

One entry per person

NO Editing

Our Rules, They may change

Winner gets a coin of my choosing

That's It , I Think....

Let's Have Fun Out There!!!!

Start Your Entry's

GO GO GO !!!!!