Cachin' Crow Geocoin -

opalsns

WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Everyone that entered KD!EJs cointest WINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS a CC coin!!!!!!!!!!!!

There were 5 on the CC thread and 4 On the Todie's thread

LadyB4T

Snowball58

Ashallond

SeekerFamily

Fossil Lady

What coin do you need ? IF they have 2008,we will give-2009,they have 2009,we will give 2008, have none we will start you off with 2008, OPal you see this please

Yipee!! Thanks for the cointest and your generosity!! Cool to give away to all who entered. Thanks a bunch! :blink:

I have a 2009 so a 2008 is great!!! :unsure:

Everyone that entered KD!EJs cointest WINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS a CC coin!!!!!!!!!!!!

LadyB4T

Snowball58

Ashallond

SeekerFamily

Fossil Lady

Then we have 5 winners

What coin do you need ? IF they have 2008,we will give-2009,they have 2009,we will give 2008, have none we will start you off with 2008, OPal you see this please

LadyB4T

Snowball58

Ashallond

SeekerFamily

Fossil Lady

Yipee!! Thanks for the cointest and your generosity!! Cool to give away to all who entered. Thanks a bunch! :blink:

I have a 2009 so a 2008 is great!!! :unsure:

I LadyB4T PM my sister, and your welcome

Well, Opalsns,

Since I had a great, unbelievable Time at GW 7, and the hospitality at Bell Buckle, Tn, all 4 that enter are winners. so Opalsns know if 2008 satin, i'll give you 2009 satin, if you 2009 satin ,I'll give 2008, if you don't have any, I'll start you off with 2008.

What do you think, OPALSNS, you are always welcome on my trips, remember it's a cattle drive, you know how I like to drive,KD1EJ

Have to agree with the hospitality in Bell Buckle and all of Tennessee and Georgia while we were travelling was increadible. Wish it would travel a little farther south to where we live.

Well, Opalsns,

Since I had a great, unbelievable Time at GW 7, and the hospitality at Bell Buckle, Tn, all 4 that enter are winners. so Opalsns know if 2008 satin, i'll give you 2009 satin, if you 2009 satin ,I'll give 2008, if you don't have any, I'll start you off with 2008.

What do you think, OPALSNS, you are always welcome on my trips, remember it's a cattle drive, you know how I like to drive,KD1EJ

Have to agree with the hospitality in Bell Buckle and all of Tennessee and Georgia while we were travelling was increadible. Wish it would travel a little farther south to where we live.

Seattle next year,maybe 2011, I hope aliitle closer east ,midwest would not be bad for me either,driveable in a couple of days

LadyB4T

Snowball58

Ashallond

SeekerFamily

Fossil Lady

Thanks Opalsns and KD1EJ for the cointest.

I believe I have one of each of your coins So which ever one you would like to release is fine with me.

My thoughts are e-mail me the tracking code and the activation code I set up the page and you drop the coin in a cache. No POSTAGE this way!!!!!!!!

snowball 58

Edited by snowball 58

GOOD MORNING RACE FANS !!!!!

Today'sRaceWillBeAtDoverTheMonsterMile

Concrete Track just Eating up That Right Front.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Watch for my go before entering.

Today's Prize...... It's A Mystery ..... I'll pull one out of a bag of coins, You get what I pull Out!!!

Oh, and brush up on your NASCAR/DOVER knowledge...

ThereMayBeASurpriseQuiz!!!!

Morning KO,

Prerace is at 1:00pm.

i'll start around noon.

Race is probabaly 2 ish.

I'll wait till Green Flag to stop entries.

hope you can make it!!!!

Hey maybe I can play today!! But also am going to play at caching too LOL

I have no knowledge of the history so there would be a LOT to "brush" up on! :D:D

***COINTEST**

THE BOYS ARE IN DOVER THIS AFTERNOON!!!

The Monster Mile

Ah Yes, The concrete eats them tires up like a bad eraser on test day!!!!!!!!!!!

Can Tony and Ryan Hang In the top 2 like I predict or will

The Walls Come Tumbling Down???????

You know how we play at Crow's House,

Pick A Winner!!!!!

First to pick the Exact Driver/Car Number gets that pick

One entry per person

NO Editing

Our Rules, They may change

Winner gets a coin of my choosing

That's It , I Think....

Let's Have Fun Out There!!!!

Start Your Entry's

GO GO GO !!!!!

I like #18 Kyle Busch! Although I haven't watched NASCAR in some time so I don't even know if he's still on the roll he was on last year.

That was nice of you to give up kyle,

Pick Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Come Play with us....

I am hoping for Ryan Newman in the #39 with his new owner, Tony Stewart In the# 14 right behind them!!!

OH MC , So Many Changes

Back in time Opalsns

I think this week I'll take the kid

#20 Joey Logano

Hey KO

Well LadyB4T went to LOWES and

SeekerFamily went to HOME DEPOT!!!

If Seeker Family Posts in First , the #20 may have a shot, LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!

But if LB4T gets back first , well, then it looks like JJ may do it, LOL!!!!!!!

Wouldn't That be Something!!!!!???????

OPalsns