Cachin' Crow Geocoin -

opalsns

The NASCAR Sprint Cup Boys are Back at Darlington!!!!!!

There is a 2009 Satin Nickel finish Cachin' Crow on Orange Geocoin up for grabs ..........

.......All you have to do is pick the winner. Easy Right , Nope !!!!

The Tables are constantly turning and you never know who'll take the flag. Soooooo....

Be the first to make your pick , Exact Name AND Car Number

First To Post the Driver / Car Number gets that driver.

Only one ( 1 ) driver entry per person.

READ POSTS TO SEE WHO HAS ALREADY BEEN PICKED, so you don't pick a driver that's ALREADY been picked.

There are 43 drivers . We will accept the first to post that driver/car#.

We Reserve the Right to Change the rules of the cointest.

I will announce a bonus for tonights winner.

Remember This is for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Race.

The winner of tonight's cointest will have 20 mins. to answer questions about the history of Racing at Darlington.

I f you answer all questions correctly , you will get a chance to UPGRADE your win to a POLISHED GOLD, only 25 minted.

If I don't come back with the questions , it's because the power went out!!!!!!!!

Have Fun.....

Hello! I am back!

Did the race end? Can I pick a driver?

hmm... I saw that the winner will also have 20 minutes to answer some questions.... but what if the winner is from Europe of an other place with big time difference?? I mean, if you place the questions right after the race, most probably we will sleeping at that time! right now, it is almsot 2:30 in the morning in Greece!! :laughing:

Anyway....in case I can still pick a driver.... let's pick.....

Denny Hamlin # 11!

I do not think he will... but you never know! :anibad:

Ok - lets see where everyone is with about 120 laps left

Greg Biffle#16 - (KDIEJ/Opalsns) - Fifth

Denny Hamlin #11 - Gatoulis - 26th

Dale Earnhardt Jr. #88 - Teamhaynes - 20th

Tony Stewart #14 - Seekerfamily - 4

Jimmie Johnson #48 - Seekerfamily - 14

Carl Edwards #99 - Kini Ont - 12

Kurt Busch #2 - Snowball58 - 18

Matt Kenseth #17 - FScout - 17

Klye Busch #18 - LadyBee4T - 2

Jeff Gordon #24 - Dark elf - 13

And a caution comes out

Ok now that the movie is over he FINALLY let me watch the race!!!

I have a newbie question now. What it s "free Pass"?

When someone is down a lap, depending on how the caution comes out they can gain the lap back.

Below is copied from a nascar site

As of a couple years ago the drivers were allowed to "race back to the yellow flag", meaning they could try to pass as many cars as they could until they got back to the flag stand where they would get the yellow flag. This made for danger to the wrecked cars and many cars making a "mad dash" to get past the leader to get a lap back. In order to improve safety NASCAR now "freezes the field" when the yellow comes out, not allowing any more passing. In order to allow lapped cars to still have a chance to get past the leader and get a lap back they now allow the first lapped car to get a "free pass" and get his lap back. Kind of a "we took away your chance to get a lap back by driving crazy and gave one of you a safe chance to get that lap back".

Edited by teamhaynes

Tired last night, went to bed after all 99 was out. Woke up this morning to see who the winner was and what no winner for the coin this week!!!

Boy can we pick them :laughing::anibad:

KD1EJ & Opalsns maybe you should make the contest easier for us, like who will wreck first and be out (I'd win that one I'm sure :blink: ) or who has more of the car left intact (did you see Kyle running around without the front end and no hood)

Anyway I always enjoy this contest, after all a buddy of mine told me I should be watching NASCAR years ago (all it took was a little wee cointest :D easy huh)

No one picked Mark Martin? How about that. I think I heard them say on the news that he is one of the oldest to win at Darlington.

He won for me a couple of weeks ago when he had the pole. He dominated that race from start to finish. This race was different and I didn't think anyone dominated so it was anybody's race if they could keep off those walls!

Ok now that the movie is over he FINALLY let me watch the race!!!

I have a newbie question now. What it s "free Pass"?

When someone is down a lap, depending on how the caution comes out they can gain the lap back.

Below is copied from a nascar site

As of a couple years ago the drivers were allowed to "race back to the yellow flag", meaning they could try to pass as many cars as they could until they got back to the flag stand where they would get the yellow flag. This made for danger to the wrecked cars and many cars making a "mad dash" to get past the leader to get a lap back. In order to improve safety NASCAR now "freezes the field" when the yellow comes out, not allowing any more passing. In order to allow lapped cars to still have a chance to get past the leader and get a lap back they now allow the first lapped car to get a "free pass" and get his lap back. Kind of a "we took away your chance to get a lap back by driving crazy and gave one of you a safe chance to get that lap back".

Thanks! I thought it was frozen and that's it. Now it makes more sense.

Thanks!I

Good Morning All,

Yup, The Gentleman racer himself, Mr. Mark Martin. He was born in 1959 and won the 59th race at Darlington....WOOO HOOOO.

Tony and Ryan did well again. I have verbally defended Tony Stewart on several occasions to many people since he was a Rookie. You have to have Attitude to make it in this world today. He just had it a little sooner and look where he his. When He wins the Championship this year, he will have accomplished more his first year as owner/ driver of a brand new team, than he ever has!!!!!!!!

Hey KD1EJ, we'll have to make it easier for the kids!!!!!!!! Muhahaha!!!

HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy Cr-- was that #39 RYAN NEWMAN in the lead???????

Where's SGTMikal when I need him!!!!LOL!!!

LOL! I was in Philly visiting my parents for Mother's Day (of course on the trip I had to grab a few caches, including the first caches I ever found that were more than 100 miles from my house). Mum doesn't like caching or geocoins, and since it was Mother's Day, I decided not to try to log on to make a pick.

PS...please check out the Thank You thread that I started this morning. I received your pkg on Saturday while I was away, but what a nice thing to come home to! Thank you so much!

SHHHHHHH Its a secret Oplasns watch your mail SHHHHHHH

Opalsns and KD1EJ you need to pick the winner for Saturdays All Star race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON OPALSNS , YOU NEED TO WAKE UP,EARLY BIRD PICKS THE WINNER

Opalsns and KD1EJ you need to pick the winner for Saturdays All Star race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waiting Patiently, WWWOOOOOO HHHHOOOOOOOOO, I mean..

wooo hooo shhh

There are a couple of races within the all star races but I'll pick who I think is going to win the big one and the driver I pick is .......

..... TONY STEWART # 14

Waiting Patiently, WWWOOOOOO HHHHOOOOOOOOO, I mean..

wooo hooo shhh

There are a couple of races within the all star races but I'll pick who I think is going to win the big one and the driver I pick is .......

..... TONY STEWART # 14

I would never have guessed that would be your pick!! :unsure::ph34r::P

Anticipation, anticipation

Is making me late

Is keeping me waiting

Hope You are not disappointed with what ever shows up as you have to share with KD1EJ. But you do at least have to let KD1EJ See it.

WAITING SUCKS DON'T IT!

Edited by snowball 58