Cachin' Crow Geocoin -

opalsns

How did you add the picture to your log - have a pic we recently took from our visit to Rousch racing headquarters in Concord NC

You have to have it hosted somewhere on the web. I usually put them on one of my archived caches. I also have some on photobucket.com. Once you have it somewhere on the web then copy the url. Click on the picture of the tree on the top of the repley form and go from there. basically it puts the {img} {/img} around your url

How did you add the picture to your log - have a pic we recently took from our visit to Rousch racing headquarters in Concord NC

You go to youe profile and then to the 'Change Avatar" and click on upload a new image.Get it on tere and then you can "ADD REPLY" click on the icon of the tree and paste in link.

Now There may be an easierway, I hope there is, I just don't know it.

Have Fun

Congrats FSCOUT!!!!!!!!! you get 2 entrys tomorrow!!!!!! 1 at a time!!!!!!!

See You All Tomorrow!!!!

We'll try to keep you updated!

Whoever does the best job of keeping LB4T informed will also get a second entry.

LadyB4T will pick who was the best Broadcaster !!!!!

Oh man the pressure is on!!!!!

Well I'm pretty much keeping myself informed at the nascar site but I'm not posting as I don't want to jinx anything...... ;)

Well Seekerfamily was the only one who posted!!!!!

Congrats Fscout on your win.

Opalsns and KD1EJ Pick the First place winner in this weeks Sprint cup race and a surprise will come your way!!!!!!!!!

Just post your pick after you call no more entreys. Because your entry stands alone it can be any of the drivers whether they have been picked in your cointest or not. And GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I am not around tomorrow no worries The spring Field work has begun and I never Know when I will be in for the NIGHT.

Good luck to EVERYONE ELSE.

Thanks you guys for the congrats but I think I may be disqualified. When I looked at my post tonight when I got home, it looks like in my haste I posted the wrong number. I think Matt Kenseth is #17 not #18.

I missed the race again??? Oh boy!!! ;) Time difference is killing me! :)

there is a race today too? The funny is that I will not be able to be in a PC! One of my cousins is getting married and I have to be there with the family! after the wedding there is a Greek wedding party with food music and dance, so....

I missed the race again??? Oh boy!!! ;) Time difference is killing me! :)

there is a race today too? The funny is that I will not be able to be in a PC! One of my cousins is getting married and I have to be there with the family! after the wedding there is a Greek wedding party with food music and dance, so....

GOOD MORNING GATOULIS, YES THE RACE IS TONIGHT AT 7 PM EDT, 2300 GMT,KD1EJ

Good morning my friend!!! :)

Oh!! 23:00 GMT??? I think that is 21:00 in greece (Greek Mint Time! :D)

and I will definatelly not be at home! At that time I will be eating drinking and dancing! If there are prety girls too... I will have my own race! ;) Just kiding!! :)

Good morning my friend!!! :)

Oh!! 23:00 GMT??? I think that is 21:00 in greece (Greek Mint Time! :D)

and I will definatelly not be at home! At that time I will be eating drinking and dancing! If there are prety girls too... I will have my own race! ;) Just kiding!! :)

NOT TO MANY OUZO'S

GOOD MORNING RACE FANS, SPRINT CUP RACING TONIGHT AT DARLINGTON,UP FOR GRABS 2009 POLISHED NICKEL CACHIN CROW, WINNER HAS A CHANCE TO UPGRADE TO LE POLISHED GOLD CACHIN CROW COIN.

HINT- HISTORY TEST,READ UP ON DARLINGTON AND ABOUT THE SOUTHERN 500, GOOD LUCK,KD1EJ

Edited by KD1EJ

RAVENHAWK .....

Tonight Is the

NATIONWIDE SERIES Race

Tonight at Darlington

The winner tonight will get a Lucky SECOND Entry in Tomorrow's SPRINT CUP Cointest

.......All you have to do is pick the winner. Easy Right , Nope !!!!

The Tables are constantly turning and you never know who'll take the flag. Soooooo....

Be the first to make your pick , Exact Name AND Car Number

First To Post the Driver / Car Number gets that driver.

Only one ( 1 ) driver entry per person.

READ POSTS TO SEE WHO HAS ALREADY BEEN PICKED, so you don't pick a driver that's ALREADY been picked.

There are 43 drivers . We will accept the first to post that driver/car#.

We Reserve the Right to Change the rules

Remember This is for the Nationwide Series.

Have Fun.....

NATIONWIDE SERIES

START YOUR ENTRYS

GO GO GO

Same rules posted everyweek.

Thank You for your Interest

Opalsns

Thanks you guys for the congrats but I think I may be disqualified. When I looked at my post tonight when I got home, it looks like in my haste I posted the wrong number. I think Matt Kenseth is #17 not #18.

Actually,

Matt drives the #17 in SPRINT CUP , but drives the # 16 in NATIONWIDE Series. Thanx for being fair FScout.

Pre Race ....7:00pm

Entry Time...... HOURS AWAY

Sending our entry to snowball58 ............

You wanted ....... Kenny Wallace, Michael Waltrip, and Robby Gordon ,? Right?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLTEEHEETEEHEELOLOLOL

WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBRO!!!!

Pre Race ....7:00pm

Entry Time...... HOURS AWAY

Sending our entry to snowball58 ............

You wanted ....... Kenny Wallace, Michael Waltrip, and Robby Gordon ,? Right?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLTEEHEETEEHEELOLOLOL

WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBRO!!!!

where are you in the twilight zone??

we should have post time a little earlier, we need more participants, some have to work,different time zones and some have plans on saturday night.

What plans? what does Saturday night have to do with it? I guess I'mm too old to remember. :laughing:

My plans--well tonight I think I will be where they have cable. I wonder if they will let me watch or not

we should have post time a little earlier, we need more participants, some have to work,different time zones and some have plans on saturday night.

What plans? what does Saturday night have to do with it? I guess I'mm too old to remember. :laughing:

My plans--well tonight I think I will be where they have cable. I wonder if they will let me watch or not

Theygot let you watch it, I'll be down the VFW for the start

Edited by KD1EJ

The NASCAR Sprint Cup Boys are Back at Darlington!!!!!!

There is a 2009 Satin Nickel finish Cachin' Crow on Orange Geocoin up for grabs ..........

.......All you have to do is pick the winner. Easy Right , Nope !!!!

The Tables are constantly turning and you never know who'll take the flag. Soooooo....

Be the first to make your pick , Exact Name AND Car Number

First To Post the Driver / Car Number gets that driver.

Only one ( 1 ) driver entry per person.

READ POSTS TO SEE WHO HAS ALREADY BEEN PICKED, so you don't pick a driver that's ALREADY been picked.

There are 43 drivers . We will accept the first to post that driver/car#.

We Reserve the Right to Change the rules of the cointest.

I will announce a bonus for tonights winner.

Remember This is for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Race.

Have Fun.....

Yup, .... You can start...

.... NOW!!!!!!

The winner of tonight's cointest will have 20 mins. to answer questions about the history of Racing at Darlington.

I f you answer all questions correctly , you will get a chance to UPGRADE your win to a POLISHED GOLD, only 25 minted.

If I don't come back with the questions , it's because the power went out!!!!!!!!