Cachin' Crow Geocoin -

opalsns

Ok Opalsns This is going to be a cointest for only YOU and KD1EJ Put Your heads together Pick THE TOP THREE WINNING DRIVERS IN Any ORDER, And something Wonderful will Come to You!!!!!!! E-mail me your choices by the time you call no more entries and I will post your choices for all to see

THIS IS ONLY FOR OPALSNS AND KD1EJ

a small reward for all your cointests snowball 58

Thank you snowball58, maybe we'll have better luck next week.

Yeeee Hawww! The truck hauler parade it Thursday! The trucks all park at the Civic Center for everyone to go and talk to the drivers, admire their rigs and hang out. Then they have a big parade from Florence to Darlington.. about 15 miles. It's awesome! People stand on the side of the road and wave. You can bet every driver blows their horn about every 2 minutes! I'll try to take pics.

I AM OFFICIALLY JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!

WOOOOHHHOOOOOOOO

Have Wicked Fun.

Did anyone win the contest and make reservations at your B+B????

Opalsns

Nope.. no reservations made. I guess I'll be sitting out back by the pool all alone. If the wind blows in the right direction, I can hear 'em race! LOL!

HI RACE FANS, SATURDAY NIGHT RACING AT DARLINGTON, A 2009 POLISHED NICKEL CACHIN CROW COIN FOR THE WINNER, WINNER HAS A CHANCE TO UPGRADE TO LE GOLD CACHIN CROW COIN, ONLY NEED TO ANSWER A FEW QUESTIONS CORRECTLY, STAY TUNE FOR OPALSNS

GOOD MORNING RACE FANS ........

THAT'SRIGHTYOUHEARDHIMFOLKSACHANCETOUPGRADEYOURCOINTOAPOLISHEDGOLDCACHIN'CROWCOINSOBRUSHUPONYOUHISTORYOFRACINGANDHISTORYOFRACESATDARLINGTONFORTHISICREDABLECHANEOFALIFETIMETHEWINNEROFSATURDAYNIGHT'SCOINTESTWILLHAVE15MINUTESTOANSWERAFEWQUESTIONSABOUTNASCARIFYOUGETTHEMCORRECTKD1EJWILLSENDYOUAPOLISHEDGOLDCOINWATCHFORNATIONWIDECOINTESTTONIGHTTOOGOODLUCK

Opalsns

Edited by opalsns

WOW,

That's weird.

the #39 showed up on it's own...

HHHHHHMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm #39

Ryan Newman???????

Now that would be weird if he won!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, I have worked with some tech support groups in my day, so I am pretty sure that the "& #39;" was part of the substitution code for an apostrophe. Did you notice that both times it showed up, there should have been an apostophe?

"CACHIN & #39; CROW" and "SATURDAYNIGHT & #39; SCOINTEST"

It had to do witht he font and hte html that was being used by the system. That's not to say that Ryan won't have a good night, but I personally don't belienve that it is an omen.

Edited by SgtMikal

NATIONWIDE SERIES RACING TONIGHT AT DARLINGTON.

Tonight, If your driver wins the race, You will get a second entry on Tomorrow Nights Sprint Cup Race. So If your planning on entering tomorrow, Enter Tonight too for that Lucky Second Chance.

Wait For My Go..................

Tonight Is the

NATIONWIDE SERIES Race

Tonight at Darlington

The winner tonight will get a Lucky SECOND Entry in Tomorrow's SPRINT CUP Cointest

.......All you have to do is pick the winner. Easy Right , Nope !!!!

The Tables are constantly turning and you never know who'll take the flag. Soooooo....

Be the first to make your pick , Exact Name AND Car Number

First To Post the Driver / Car Number gets that driver.

Only one ( 1 ) driver entry per person.

READ POSTS TO SEE WHO HAS ALREADY BEEN PICKED, so you don't pick a driver that's ALREADY been picked.

There are 43 drivers . We will accept the first to post that driver/car#.

We Reserve the Right to Change the rules

Remember This is for the Nationwide Series.

Have Fun.....

NATIONWIDE SERIES

START YOUR ENTRYS

GO GO GO

I took a little trip today through Darlington. Lookee at what I found! Just had to stop for a picture. Ooo eeee! I wish y'all could have seen all the people gathering at the Lady in Black. It was a sight to behold! Thought about all of y'all on this thread.

cachincrow.jpg

I took a little trip today through Darlington. Lookee at what I found! Just had to stop for a picture. Ooo eeee! I wish y'all could have seen all the people gathering at the Lady in Black. It was a sight to behold! Thought about all of y'all on this thread.

cachincrow.jpg

THAT IS THE BEST PICTURE EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Brought Me to TEARS, I LOVE IT.

Thank You,

Did you see him???

Oh Man!!!, I'm Keeping That ONe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll try to keep you updated!

Whoever does the best job of keeping LB4T informed will also get a second entry.

LadyB4T will pick who was the best Broadcaster !!!!!

Oh man the pressure is on!!!!!

Well I'm pretty much keeping myself informed at the nascar site but I'm not posting as I don't want to jinx anything...... ;)

Now on lap 112 and the cars to be checked on are

LadyBee4T - Busch #18 - First

Fscout - Kenseth #16 Third

Seekerfamily - Edwards #60 Fourth

Teamhaynes - Leffler #38 Fifth

Kini Ont - Vickers # Eleventh

No changes in the order all these cars within 5 seconds of the leader

Looks like we are under caution - lets see what happens - getting my info from Nascar.com as the kids are watching TV

that's what I'm watching too! I'm trying to log a BUNCH of caches that I am behind on but I keep going to the nascar window LOL

Back to racing on lap 130 of 147 and only 1 change for the cars everyone is watching 4th and 5th place

LadyBee4T - Busch #18 - First

Fscout - Kenseth #16 Third

Teamhaynes - Leffler #38 Fourth

Seekerfamily - Edwards #60 Fifth

Kini Ont - Vickers #32 Eleventh

Now I have a TV free and will watch the end of the race

Crash with 3 laps to go -

Kenseth was catching Busch

Looks like Busch has a flat tire on right rear and will have to come into the pits.

They should start green - white - checkered with

Kenseth in first

Leffler in second

Edwards in third

Good picks lets see how it finishes

The extra laps were for the caution and try to get the green - white - checkered finish under racing speeds - 1 attempt - if a caution comes out during those 3 laps they freeze the field and declare a winner

Thanks for the info. Kyle had it at 147 Oh well maybe tomorrow!

Congrats to Fscout!! Wait until he checks in at work and finds out his pick won!!