Cachin' Crow Geocoin -

opalsns

That's it

NO MORE ENTRIES!!!!!!!!

Good Luck Everyone!!

Can I change my car number... I have kyle busch but goofed and put the entry spot. I picked him put put 6 instead of 18

Well no response yet but if so I meant have put down Kyle Busch 18 instead of my earlier post with car number 6 (I was in a hurry to get the entry in)

Thanks to LadyBee4t for letting me know of my error...

That's it

NO MORE ENTRIES!!!!!!!!

Good Luck Everyone!!

Can I change my car number... I have kyle busch but goofed and put the entry spot. I picked him put put 6 instead of 18

Well no response yet but if so I meant have put down Kyle Busch 18 instead of my earlier post with car number 6 (I was in a hurry to get the entry in)

Thanks to LadyBee4t for letting me know of my error...

Got a PM back from Opalsns so my official corrected entry is Kyle Busch #18

What a race.

Nice try Summerandnana, very close!!!!!!!!

David Regan in the # 6 was the winner . Nobody had him.

Good Race though.

KD1EJ, any last minute words for our players ????

Thanks for the cointest Can.t wait to see what is in store for TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a race.

Nice try Summerandnana, very close!!!!!!!!

David Regan in the # 6 was the winner . Nobody had him.

Good Race though.

KD1EJ, any last minute words for our players ????

I knew Newwwwwman was gonna give it a good try, first Nationwide race and he was faaaaaaasssssst:) Oh well the kid pulled it off, wonder how Kenseth feels:( Take care all, off the see the Sharks, hope they can pull it off.

Good Morning race fans,

TALLADEGA today, 2.6 miles ,speeds reaching 200+mph on the straightaways, this race you need to put thinking caps cause OPALSNS has as tough cointest, all I will say is that the winner has a chance to win a set of 2009 cachin' crow , satin,polished and the LE gold , 3 coins

Be sure you go to NASCAR.COM to see who qualified for today race and good luck. the starts at 1pm , 1700 GMT, KD1EJ

Good Morning race fans,

TALLADEGA today, 2.6 miles ,speeds reaching 200+mph on the straightaways, this race you need to put thinking caps cause OPALSNS has as tough cointest, all I will say is that the winner has a chance to win a set of 2009 cachin' crow , satin,polished and the LE gold , 3 coins

Be sure you go to NASCAR.COM to see who qualified for today race and good luck. the starts at 1pm , 1700 GMT, KD1EJ

Well I'm out. I'll be at work and you never will answer any of my questions... :unsure: I don't even know which drivers to choose from 'cause I don't know what series we're talking about and y'all assume that everyone knows. I go to the site & still can't figure it out. So, never mind.

CF30

Good Morning race fans,

Well I'm out. I'll be at work and you never will answer any of my questions... :unsure: I don't even know which drivers to choose from 'cause I don't know what series we're talking about and y'all assume that everyone knows. I go to the site & still can't figure it out. So, never mind.

CF30

Its the Sprint Series and if they would allow I'd proxy your choice but I don't make that decision, sorry :D

But have a good day at work :D

Good Morning race fans,

Well I'm out. I'll be at work and you never will answer any of my questions... :D I don't even know which drivers to choose from 'cause I don't know what series we're talking about and y'all assume that everyone knows. I go to the site & still can't figure it out. So, never mind.

CF30

CF30,

Don't quit, KD1EJ doesn't read the posts and probabally doesn't know you posted.

I'm back and forth on the computer and my computer is SSSLLLLOOOOWWWWW so I don't get to everthing right away.

I'm keeping the cointests that win a cachin crow coin on one thread. At the begining of each cointest I post Rules and which race it is, ALWAYS!!!!!!! And I post The POST # of the rules for folks to go back and check.

We are more than fair with our cointests when it comes to tweaking things a bit to help folks that don't understand. WE also recommend Constantly that folks Go to NASCAR.com to see who's racing.

What I will do is allow kini ont to proxy your entry 5 minutes BEFORE the no more entrys deadline.

Your first choice may be taken, but you'll still get an entry. AND as you know the winning driver may change SECONDS before the finish line.

Now , THE NASCAR SPRINT CUP Pre race starts at 1:00 pm eastern time Today.

Next week they are at RICHMOND, short track, Friday night is the NATIONWIDE race and Saturday Night is the SPRINT CUP race. Be Ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:unsure::D

PLease stay with us,

CAW, CAW!!!!!!!!!

THIS WAS YESTERDAYS COINTEST!!

Yesterday, 01:56 PM Post #484

This Cointest is for THE NATIONWIDE Series ... Today's Race @ 2:30 pm

OK, YOU KNOW THE WAY WE PLAY AT CACHIN' CROW'S HOUSE.

FULL NAME AND CAR NUMBER OF THE DRIVER THAT YOU THINK WILL WINN THE RACE TONIGHT.

FIRST TO POST A DRIVER AND CAR #GETS THAT DRIVER AND CAR #.

NO EDITING OF POSTS. JUST REPOST IF YOUR PICK WAS PREVIOUSLY TAKEN.

ONE ENTRY PER PERSON.

MY GAME, MY RULES, I CAN CHANGE THEM.

IF YOUR DRIVER IN THAT CAR NUMBER WINS , KD1EJ WILL SEND YOU A 2008 POLISHED *GOLD* CACHIN' CROW GEOCOIN.

I Think That's It ,

Are you almost ready to pick???

Watch for my go.......

[CF30,

Don't quit, KD1EJ doesn't read the posts and probabally doesn't know you posted.

I'm back and forth on the computer and my computer is SSSLLLLOOOOWWWWW so I don't get to everthing right away.

I'm keeping the cointests that win a cachin crow coin on one thread. At the begining of each cointest I post Rules and which race it is, ALWAYS!!!!!!! And I post The POST # of the rules for folks to go back and check.

We are more than fair with our cointests when it comes to tweaking things a bit to help folks that don't understand. WE also recommend Constantly that folks Go to NASCAR.com to see who's racing.

What I will do is allow kini ont to proxy your entry 5 minutes BEFORE the no more entrys deadline.

Your first choice may be taken, but you'll still get an entry. AND as you know the winning driver may change SECONDS before the finish line.

Next week they are at RICHMOND, short track, Friday night is the NATIONWIDE race and Saturday Night is the SPRINT CUP race. Be Ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:unsure::D

PLease stay with us,

CAW, CAW!!!!!!!!!

So that I understand I'll post @ 12:55 a proxy for Crowesfeat 30 :D right :D Thank you opalsns,

Now what I'll do is eveyone suggest a driver for Crowesfeat and I'll choose one, probably the one that has been suggested most but I do get to make the final decision for her :D

[CF30,

PLease stay with us,

CAW, CAW!!!!!!!!!

So that I understand I'll post @ 12:55 a proxy for Crowesfeat 30 :D right :D Thank you opalsns,

Now what I'll do is eveyone suggest a driver for Crowesfeat and I'll choose one, probably the one that has been suggested most but I do get to make the final decision for her :D

Thank you both! :D I don't follow NASCAR but I have a friend who does. He is there right now. :D Kini_ont, I e-mailed you a driver. I hope no one else chooses him as I don't have another choice. Opalsns, I do check out the NASCAR site but get confused as to which series to choose from. I'm off to work now but I'll try to find out what's going on as I'm working. How long does the race usually last? Thanks again for your help! :D

CF30

[CF30,

PLease stay with us,

CAW, CAW!!!!!!!!!

Now what I'll do is eveyone suggest a driver for Crowesfeat and I'll choose one, probably the one that has been suggested most but I do get to make the final decision for her :lol:

Thank you both! :D I don't follow NASCAR but I have a friend who does. He is there right now. :D Kini_ont, I e-mailed you a driver. I hope no one else chooses him as I don't have another choice. Opalsns, I do check out the NASCAR site but get confused as to which series to choose from. I'm off to work now but I'll try to find out what's going on as I'm working. How long does the race usually last? Thanks again for your help! :D

CF30

YAY, CF30,

So glad you stayed.

It can be a confusing site and they change styles quite a bit . On the top of the page it should have 3 little icons. one is for NATIONWIDE , 1 is for SPRINT CUP and 1 is for CRAFTSMAN TRUCK SERIES. It should have the name of the track and the Time of Race under each icon. Hope that helps a little.

I'm just gald you stayed!!!!!! :lol::D:lol::D:D:D

TO - Kini Ont,

When I say START YOUR ENTRIES GO GO GO

Everyone make their picks. And you can make yours then hers!!!!

This week , I am using an Idea from SB56...

IT"S A TRIFECTA COINTEST

Everyone will pick their top 3 choices for 1st 2nd 3rd places.

Pick whoever you want even if they have been picked already!!!!!!!

THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE WINNER OF UP TO 3 COINS

1st place = Satin Nickel 2009 CACHIN' CROW Coin

2nd place = Polished Nickel 2009 CACHIN' CROW Coin

3rd place = Polished * GOLD * 2009 CACHIN' CROW Coin

The one that has the most winners IN ORDER .. you have to have 1st then 2nd then 3rd ,gets 3 coins. If you have only 2 correct than you only get a Satin and Polished Nickel Coin.

In the EVENT OF A TIE..

KD1EJ has emailed me a TIE BREAKING QUESTION !!!!

NO EDITING

ONLY 1 ENTRY PER PERSON.

WE reserve the right to change rules.

ASK QUESTIONS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Opalsns

On our picks do we have to have the right order or just the top three?

In The Right Order

One entry per particapant, I'm back Opalsns , had to finish putting the railroad ties in them driveway, 88 degrees and sunny, going to the VFW and watch the race, Good luck everyone