Cachin' Crow Geocoin -

opalsns

Holy Cracker Batman!

LadyB4T Congratulations On A 2fer.

Mark Martin Wins INCREDABLE!!!!!!! And The Best Geo Caster for play by play action with a AttaBoy for Gatoulis good try

Send Your Addy,LadyB4T

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edited by opalsns

Ok now that my heart has slowed down at bit I will tell the ending. Ryan Newman led out of the green flag then with a few laps too go Martin just blew by him with Tony close behind

I believe these are the top five

3 Kurt Busch

4 Jimmie Johnson

5 Greg Biffle

If I messed those last ones up I will let you know

OK, I'm home from work now and I just want to thank LadyBee4T for the amusing and informative updates of the race. I was running in to the office from the floor every couple of minutes and F5ing. :-)

Thanks opalsns for the cointest. The coin and sig items pics I won a couple of weeks ago are posted in todays ( I guess yestedays now) "whats in your mailbox ?thread.

I received my coins today from the last cointest. One was the Caching Crow nickel with orange background and the other a Cache bottle cap coin. Bottle cap is very appropiate for a race I think! :laughing:

Thanks Opalsns & KD1EJ for the cointest!!!! It was a lot of fun for sure.

Edited by LadyBee4T

Morning all,

KD1EJ has dug deep into his geocoin pocket and pulled out a special prize package for this weekends Talladega Race. You may have to put on your NASCAR thinking caps and do a research of past Talledaga winners!!!!!!!

HHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

I mean...

VVVVVVvvvvvvvvvvvvrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooommmmmmmmmmm

Opalsns

We may allow multiple picks of the same driver, MAY ALLOW !!!!!

KD1EJ are perfecting our cointest and he really has a GREAT Idea for the cointest tomorrow. Will tell more later....

MUHAHAhahahahahahahahhahhah ... cough.... cough.. muha !!!!!!!

I have a friend who is at Talladega right now. I asked him who he thought would win & ha gave me a driver & car number. I hope I can get the name in first. :laughing:

CF30

Hi Crowsfeat30, there's a twist to this coinfest for Talladega, and I'm in envy, some day I will make it to Talladega,

See you at GW7,KD1EJ

This Cointest is for THE NATIONWIDE Series ... Today's Race @ 2:30 pm

OK, YOU KNOW THE WAY WE PLAY AT CACHIN' CROW'S HOUSE.

FULL NAME AND CAR NUMBER OF THE DRIVER THAT YOU THINK WILL WINN THE RACE TONIGHT.

FIRST TO POST A DRIVER AND CAR #GETS THAT DRIVER AND CAR #.

NO EDITING OF POSTS. JUST REPOST IF YOUR PICK WAS PREVIOUSLY TAKEN.

ONE ENTRY PER PERSON.

MY GAME, MY RULES, I CAN CHANGE THEM.

IF YOUR DRIVER IN THAT CAR NUMBER WINS , KD1EJ WILL SEND YOU A 2008 POLISHED *GOLD* CACHIN' CROW GEOCOIN.

I Think That's It ,

Are you almost ready to pick???

Watch for my go.......

This Cointest is for THE NATIONWIDE Series ... Today's Race @ 2:30 pm

OK, YOU KNOW THE WAY WE PLAY AT CACHIN' CROW'S HOUSE.

FULL NAME AND CAR NUMBER OF THE DRIVER THAT YOU THINK WILL WINN THE RACE TONIGHT.

FIRST TO POST A DRIVER AND CAR #GETS THAT DRIVER AND CAR #.

NO EDITING OF POSTS. JUST REPOST IF YOUR PICK WAS PREVIOUSLY TAKEN.

ONE ENTRY PER PERSON.

MY GAME, MY RULES, I CAN CHANGE THEM.

IF YOUR DRIVER IN THAT CAR NUMBER WINS , KD1EJ WILL SEND YOU A 2008 POLISHED *GOLD* CACHIN' CROW GEOCOIN.

I Think That's It ,

Are you almost ready to pick???

Watch for my go.......

car #5...Mark Martin,,,I think...not much on racing

ILYK

#5 Dale Earnhardt Jr.? :laughing:

Ooh! I'm so confused... I was all set for Talladega... Is that guy in the nationwide series??? :laughing:

CF30

This IS Talladega--Nationwide series. Yep Dale Earnhardt is running and qualified at 31 LOL Just looked it up on the nascar site.....